WIP Map Thread

Deleted member 108228

Willka_Tawarykuntinsuyuta_rimawakunarankum_uyaranchik_kunansi.png

Just fuck my shit up.​

I have finished Africa and the Middle East, and done a lot of work on Eurasia! Once again, the borders in Portuguese Central Africa are inspired by Malê Rising's, and the borders in the Ottoman Empire are inspired by Moerby08's Federalised Ottoman Empire : https://www.deviantart.com/moerby08/art/Ottoman-Empire-federalised-825806481
View attachment 649085
And I have now finished the map! It's still here because I haven't added the numbers or notes in yet.
PatentPending1954.png

A WIP map of Martian colonies circa 2100, in an as yet unnamed future history TL.
mars colonies.png

The general situation on Earth takes heavy inspiration from futuretimeline.net. All Earth nations are trying their best to make the colonies self-sufficient, and should war break out on Earth (and if it did, by the time it finished there wouldn't be much of an Earth anymore), the colonies have all promised to immediately declare neutrality.

One hemisphere's borders and colours have been finished, with more details to be added later.

This is my first map so feedback would be appreciated!

A WIP map of Martian colonies circa 2100, in an as yet unnamed future history TL. View attachment 649571
The general situation on Earth takes heavy inspiration from futuretimeline.net. All Earth nations are trying their best to make the colonies self-sufficient, and should war break out on Earth (and if it did, by the time it finished there wouldn't be much of an Earth anymore), the colonies have all promised to immediately declare neutrality.

One hemisphere's borders and colours have been finished, with more details to be added later.

This is my first map so feedback would be appreciated!
which colonies belong to who?

which colonies belong to who?
The two big green ones are composed of African and Arabian refugees in Europe, because there are no longer any spaceworthy states there, the vertical band left of that are European colonies, the vertical band left of that are English-speaking Americans, Portuguese-speaking Americans, and Spanish-speaking Americans, and the vertical band left of that are colonies designated to native Americans and Australians.

Are you filling in the ocean by hand? If so, I can fill it in for you. Good work
The reason I'm only filling in parts of it at a time is because the method I used to make the coastline ends up with a lot of pixel-wide gaps, which I need to fix. Doing it this way is the best way I've found to do that efficiently.

An ironic and ASB "ideal world" based around the political views of my internet friends.
Need to come up with more ethinic wars and ideas for border-gore

Attachments

• 1980 (2).png
    1980 (2).png
    130.4 KB · Views: 303