As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
So the only difference ITTL is that this opening shows the Warner Bros. water tower, and says "from Warner Bros. Studios."

Warner Freeform Launch
90c9688c80912207c0c4855273ad80b7.jpg

Warner Freeform
Formerly CBN Family Channel
(Re)Launched on June 1, 1991 after Pat Robertson sold the network to TimeWarner.

The first programs to air on Warner Freeform were all three of the classic Hunting Trilogy shorts directed by Chuck Jones.

Airing later that evening were The Incredible Mr. Limpet and edited cable prints of Risky Business and Beetlejuice.​

The first programs to air on Warner Freeform were all three of the classic Hunting Trilogy shorts directed by Chuck Jones.

Airing later that evening were The Incredible Mr. Limpet and edited cable prints of Risky Business and Beetlejuice.​
This makes an incredible amount of sense. However, would this lead to Ted Turner selling the WB library that he owns back to Warner Bros.?

PNWKing

Banned
I feel like the Cannon Group library could go to RKO, Grand Diamond/Caroloco, Disney, Henson, or Metromedia.

In the original American Magic A constioum of Dr Pepper and Kodak but out Grandaimond. I belive the Grand Daimond Carlco Meger butterflied. I still like the idea of Kodack finding thier own studio to test cammeras. Speaking of Kodak will kodak will embrace the digtal camera

PNWKing

Banned
I feel like Kodak can have The Cannon Group or Samuel Goldwyn Pictures. That, or they could use the name Relativity Pictures, Artisan Entertainment, or Revolution Studios to start their own studio. They could always buy the Piggyback Railyard from the SP so they can have a backlot.

PNWKing

Banned
Could Todd Rundgren host a talk show? It could be a blend of comedy, music, and guests a la Donahue and Jerry Springer.

I feel like Kodak can have The Cannon Group or Samuel Goldwyn Pictures. That, or they could use the name Relativity Pictures, Artisan Entertainment, or Revolution Studios to start their own studio. They could always buy the Piggyback Railyard from the SP so they can have a backlot.
I'd rather go the name spyglass entertaiment, Focus Features, Searchlight Pictues, destination flims, lantern entmetn, Iconic Films, Grand Union Media (G.U.M) Zentih Studios Top Quilty Picturs or Power Entertament

So, can I have a schedule for TBS?
TBS carries the following...
Kids Incorporated
In the Heat of the Night
TV series.
Movies from the Turner library (UA, MGM and pre-1950 WB)
Braves baseball
Hawks basketball
Flames hockey

Could Todd Rundgren host a talk show? It could be a blend of comedy, music, and guests a la Donahue and Jerry Springer.
He could, but I'm not sure if I want SBC, HA! or Warner Freeform to carry it.

I feel like Sky Channel America is going to be rebranded in 3.........2.....1.
I'd presume Warner Freeform is running the entire Merv Griffin Enterprises back-catalog, essentially turning it into an early GSN.
Warner Freeform is probably also running the post-1950 Warner Bros. cartoon catalog.
(Game shows and Looney Tunes, why does that sound like the kind of network that I would spend many a sick day, summer day, or weekend watching.)
I would watch that network too especially as a kid.

PNWKing

Banned
I wonder if Metromedia is considering launching another network. Would it be possible for this network to be SBC News, Game Show Network, or SBC Sports.
While, I'm on the topic, I'd like to see a list of SBC's news personalities.