The Quarter-BAM project

1618893590051.png

Only just realised that Indonesia is way off. (For example: Sumbawa should be one island, not two). Currently fixed Sumatra and islands in its vicinity, Borneo, the Phillipines, and the Spratlies and Paracels.

quarterbam2021.png

- Finished Indonesia revamp
- Fixed Socotra
- Fixed lakes in the Middle East
- Fixed Iran and Turkmenistan Caspian coasts
- Fixed Kuwait coast
- Progress on India's districts
Edit:
- Syria and Iraq secondaries (some don't show)

Last edited:
I just want to say that I love the work you are doing, I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. I hope they keep going. 😁

quarter bam no_reservoirs.png

Attempted a no-reservoir Quarter-BAM, based partly off of the 2500 BC map by Qazse. This is also in part because I'm making a map game series using the Quarter-BAM map.

View attachment 646228
Attempted a no-reservoir Quarter-BAM, based partly off of the 2500 BC map by Qazse. This is also in part because I'm making a map game series using the Quarter-BAM map.
A lot of the lakes mapped in Brazil are reservoirs, I also see the Rybinsk Reservoir in Russia. There's probably more but I'm too lazy to pull up google maps and individualy check.

quarterbam2021.png

- Completed Taiwan's claim outline on Mainland China
- Slightly changed Taiwan's subdivision colors
quarterbamext.png

Also, here is the Extension Atlas: showing ceremonial, co-official or claimed subdivisions of countries. Contains:
  • Ceremonial counties of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland
  • Counties of Sweden
  • Crimea as claimed by Ukraine
  • Kosovo as claimed by Serbia
  • Western Sahara as they claim
  • Mainland China as claimed by Taiwan
@qazse Could you please add the extension atlas to the Repository?

qazse

Gone Fishin'
View attachment 646307
- Completed Taiwan's claim outline on Mainland China
- Slightly changed Taiwan's subdivision colors
View attachment 646308
Also, here is the Extension Atlas: showing ceremonial, co-official or claimed subdivisions of countries. Contains:
  • Ceremonial counties of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland
  • Counties of Sweden
  • Crimea as claimed by Ukraine
  • Kosovo as claimed by Serbia
  • Western Sahara as they claim
  • Mainland China as claimed by Taiwan
@qazse Could you please add the extension atlas to the Repository?
Once I have access to my laptop I shall.

EDIT: It is done.

Last edited:
Fixed @Unkown00 's Italy and Balkans, also changed the color scheme to fit the others maps. One thing: Wikipedia says Moldavia and Romania were Russian protectorates but some maps i saw represent them as Ottoman vassals. Also: British India is hell. Probably going to do South America now.

quarterbam-01-01-1836-WIP.png