Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I've just played all of the TNO runs I wanted to do, using console commands to skip the war and enjoy the story. Could I do the same with Kaiserreich, or is the main attraction of it the gameplay with the writing being more of a supplement to the wars?

It is rather irritating when you, as L-KMT Republic of China, are just trying to get back your rightful land from the Mandates and end up having to fight half the world. Including the Third Internationale, for some reason.

A fun thing about Bolivia starting Pat Aut leader

OTL Hitler tough that since he had a german ancestor, he would be a nazi friendly dictator, so without doing any research at all on German Busch political leanings he sent him a Limousine, so German (who was a left wing nationalist) took the car and crashed it into the capital junkyard

A fun thing about Bolivia starting Pat Aut leader

OTL Hitler tough that since he had a german ancestor, he would be a nazi friendly dictator, so without doing any research at all on German Busch political leanings he sent him a Limousine, so German (who was a left wing nationalist) took the car and crashed it into the capital junkyard
He didn’t crash it; he just never used it and it wound up in the junkyard. A guy found it in the 70s and restored it to working condition.

sorry not sorry:

fff.png

chankljp

Donor
New Progress Report!
undefined
You know... I have spoken out against all the reworks of the KR world before. But I think I actually like the upcoming Eastern Europe reworks, in that Germany was no longer engaging in putting members of the Hohenzollern family on the throne of artificially created states left, right, and center, as if they were playing Crusader Kings 2. The fact that an openly leftist people's republic in the form of this new White Ruthenia is a member of the Mitteleuropa customs union also adds a lot more nuances to Germany's post WK1 hegemony.