Graphic Thread

How'd you make that?
I made the original bar chart in Google Sheets, exported the png to paint.NET, and then edited the colors there. I also opened an original png from the America Elects twitter, and copied the logo and the legend in the upper right (but not the text above it) to the image. I then used those colors for the text, which is where you'll spot the biggest difference from the original America Elects style (I don't know what font they use and picked the closest approximation I could).

I made the original bar chart in Google Sheets, exported the png to paint.NET, and then edited the colors there. I also opened an original png from the America Elects twitter, and copied the logo and the legend in the upper right (but not the text above it) to the image. I then used those colors for the text, which is where you'll spot the biggest difference from the original America Elects style (I don't know what font they use and picked the closest approximation I could).
Thanks

the_attack_titan_minmalistic_background_by_easternroman1453_degta23-pre.jpg

Here's some vector art I made for Eren's Attack Titan from AOT Season 4 Part 1. The thing I really appreciate about MAPPA's character design for the Attack Titan is that the Titan looks like an actual Elven Eldritch Abomination as the Titans are perceived within the World of AOT. What do you guys think?

Here's a link to my Deviantart Page where I post some of my art/maps.

Generally speaking, you would want to keep the roundel simple. If you need to actually parse the letters on a plane flying by, it might be a tad too complex. So maybe instead of the "DARAF" lettering, have a simple red geometrical item like a star, diamond or stripe.
I'm just following what the author stated (Chapter 78 - Panic):
A solid blue roundel with a horizontal white stripe through the middle adorned the tail with the letters ‘DARAF’ printed below in red.
My guess is with all the confusion and how rapid the 2nd American Civil War is ongoing, the Democratic American Republic was not able to come up with a design for a roundel. It's similar to the 1989 Philippine Coup attempt where the coup plotters literally spray painted "RAM-SFP" (standing for Reform the Armed Forces Movement and Soldiers for the Filipino People) on captured armored vehicles and aircraft).
1617467639685.png

ram_dec_1989_part_2_0022-1-jpg.121337

ram10-jpg.121338

Here's some more bits of minimalistic art I made below. What do you guys think?

gwLdMfX.png

Here's some minimalistic art I made of Sosuke Aizen from Bleach during the Thousand-Year Blood War Arc.

wLxjr7o.png

Here's some vector art I made of the Beast Titan from Attack on Titan.

g1p97Fb.png

On August 19, 2018, TIME had published its debut approaching the matters of pariah but a rogue state of Republic of Independent American States and the subsequent previous histories and historical period or events that the country had gone into downhill with the obscure nation is tightly controlled by the current ruling party Independent National Republican Front which comprised of former political parties that have been merged into the single party that haunted for the rest of the history. There are interviews from Radio Vrijheid/Radio Liberty Terra which told about the horrifying stories of what life in the RIAS look like with some refugee who wishes to be anonymous has told that there are picturesque portraits of both Jesus and current leader Edward Gallagher and they described Rio Grande river with full of 'barbed wires', watchtowers, and bright flashlights that distract those who try to escape the dangerous reality of harsh living. People and the diplomats around the Federated States of North America, the APTO and the NAMTO, and Japan, as well as the Asia-Pacific Cooperative Sphere, are concerned with the growing threat of rogue state who would try to strike again aggressively, some calls for ousting of the dictator Gallagher since 2010.

NOTE: I'm planning to create a new graphics worldbuilding TL dedicated to the successor to the True Divided Nation.

Last edited:
c2oPOB1.png

On August 19, 2018, TIME had published its debut approaching the matters of pariah but rogue state of Republic of Independent American States and the subsequent previous histories and historical period or events that the country had went into downhill with the obscure nation is tightly controlled by the current ruling party Independent National Republican Front which comrpised of former political parties that have been merged into single party that haunted for the rest of the history. There are interviews from Radio Vrijheid/Radio Liberty Terra which told about the horrifying stories of what life in the RIAS look like with some refugee who wishes to be anonymous has told that there are picturesque portraits of both Jesus and current leader Edward Gallagher and they described Rio Grande river with full of 'barbed wires', watchtowers, and bright flashlights that distracts those who try to escape the dangerous reality of harsh living. People and the diplomats around the Federated States of North America, the APTO and the NAMTO, and Japan as well as Asia-Pacific Cooperative Sphere are concerned with the growing threat of rogue state who would try to strike again aggressively, some calls for ousting of the dictator Gallagher since the 2010.

NOTE: I'm planning to create a new graphics worldbuilding TL dedicated to successor to the True Divided Nation.
This is interesting. When's the POD?

Hey guys! First post here in what feels like it might be years, lol, but I've been getting into pixelart recently and wanted to share something I made.

This is just a quick little spaceship design from an ASB near-future space western world, with more than a little inspiration for the "racer" variant designs being taken from Yugioh 5Ds of all places. The Esper-06FAL is one of the more recent Falcon-class spacefaring ships manufactured and employed by the Kasekesai Company, an independent megacorporation that controls a monopoly over most of Mars' resources and one of the strongest powers in the Triangle of Man. The POD is Operation Unthinkable gone hot, which led to more common use of nuclear weapons and, less importantly, less direct American control over Japan, and therefore a less Americanized post-WWII Japan in a lot of ways— even though "capital fever" still swept through the country as it recovered. Its economy boomed to the point that it grew its own economic sphere and became the economic juggernaut OTL's 90s feared. Kasekesai Co. is the end result of their extraterrestrial ambitions of the mid-21st century, given full autonomy after Earth's nuclear collapse. Since Japan was in close partnership with Oceania in its economic sphere, around half of Kasekesai Co.'s population is Australian and Kiwi, and its culture is a mix of Anglo Oceanic culture, Japanese culture, and a bit of wealthy SanFran refugees thrown in for good measure.

Known for its state-of-the-art retractable swivelgun (yes, those are conventional bullets), swift maneuverability in dogfights, and ability to switch between in-atmosphere and out-of-atmosphere flight with ease using its special retractable "dragonfly" wings, the Esper-06FAL is a state-of-the-art choice for anyone in the business of flying. While Kasekesai craft are only manufactured in one style and color, and private modification is generally frowned upon in "civilized" society, atmospheric rimracers (example in pink) and particularly well-to-do pirates (example in yellow) often do extensively modify their craft to fit their particular needs and stylistic desires.

Let me know what y'all think, and if you have any tips for improving my style, or if you'd like to see more from this world! I'm just getting started with both, after all :)

Esper XFAL Ship Design.png

Last edited:
Hey guys! First post here in what feels like it might be years, lol, but I've been getting into pixelart recently and wanted to share something I made.

This is just a quick little spaceship design from an ASB near-future space western world, with more than a little inspiration for the "racer" variant designs being taken from Yugioh 5Ds of all places. The Esper-06FAL is one of the more recent Falcon-class spacefaring ships manufactured and employed by the Kasekesai Company, an independent megacorporation that controls a monopoly over most of Mars' resources and one of the strongest powers in the Triangle of Man. The POD is Operation Unthinkable gone hot, which led to more common use of nuclear weapons and, less importantly, less direct American control over Japan, and therefore a less Americanized post-WWII Japan in a lot of ways— even though "capital fever" still swept through the country as it recovered. Its economy boomed to the point that it grew its own economic sphere and became the economic juggernaut OTL's 90s feared. Kasekesai Co. is the end result of their extraterrestrial ambitions of the mid-21st century, given full autonomy after Earth's nuclear collapse. Since Japan was in close partnership with Oceania in its economic sphere, around half of Kasekesai Co.'s population is Australian and Kiwi, and its culture is a mix of Anglo Oceanic culture, Japanese culture, and a bit of wealthy SanFran refugees thrown in for good measure.

Known for its state-of-the-art retractable swivelgun (yes, those are conventional bullets), swift maneuverability in dogfights, and ability to switch between in-atmosphere and out-of-atmosphere flight with ease using its special retractable "dragonfly" wings, the Esper-06FAL is a state-of-the-art choice for anyone in the business of flying. While Kasekesai craft are only manufactured in one style and color, and private modification is generally frowned upon in "civilized" society, atmospheric rimracers (example in pink) and particularly well-to-do pirates (example in yellow) often do extensively modify their craft to fit their particular needs and stylistic desires.

Let me know what y'all think, and if you have any tips for improving my style, or if you'd like to see more from this world! I'm just getting started with both, after all :)

View attachment 642424

If it's an ASB space western world, you could draw inspiration from stage-coach.