line-4-2-2-avengers-1990s.jpg

Cap: Brad Pitt, Ironman: Tom Cruise, Thor: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Black Widow: Marissa Tomei, Hawkeye: Keanu Reeves

ExMhUDzUcAIrSL0.jpg

Collection of the Batman movie posters
tumblr_01955b031a690446f0155fd4b33100be_0bab1326_1280.jpg

The Kenner Action figure line for Tim Burton's 1997 movie Batman Falls

Last edited:
View attachment 639530
Collection of the Batman movie posters
View attachment 639531
The Kenner Action figure line for Tim Burton's 1997 movie Batman Falls
I assume that Batman (1989) and Batman Returns are the same films as they are in real life, right?

Batman Strikes I assume is just Batman Forever with a different name.

I know that Batman Falls, Triumphs and Ends are fictional creations, but I do wonder if Batman Triumphs is a better version of Batman & Robin (1997).

I assume that Batman (1989) and Batman Returns are the same films as they are in real life, right?

Batman Strikes I assume is just Batman Forever with a different name.

I know that Batman Falls, Triumphs and Ends are fictional creations, but I do wonder if Batman Triumphs is a better version of Batman & Robin (1997).
Basically they are movies where Keaton stayed on as Batman and Tim Burton stays on to direct at least a trilogy, and produced the rest if not directing.
Apparently according to Toyotter's Instagram account Marlon Wayans was never cut from Batman Returns so yes Batman Strikes seems to be Tim Burton directing Forever with Keaton, Wayans, and Billy Dee Williams reprising their roles as Batman, Robin, and Twoface.
Renee Russo is cast as Dr. Chase Maridian and Robin Williams as Riddler with Christopher Lee Cameo for Dr Arkham.
Falls seems to be made after Superman lives was made
Triumphs is a better Batman and Robin with Killer Croc and Rupert Thorn replacing Poison Ivy (as she was the villain of Batman Falls played by Annette Bening) with Patrick Stewart as Freeze, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Bane (who breaks Nightwings back in the Story) Harrison Ford as Mayor Rupert Thorn, Brendan Frazier(of all people) as Croc, Christina Ricci as Batgirl/Barbra Gordon and Oliver Platt as Harvey Bulluck who becomes the new commissioner after Gordon falls ill.
Toyotter is still working on figures for Batman Ends but it looks like he had
Mark Hamil as Ventriloquist, Michael Clark Duncan as Solomon Grundy, Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Hugo Strange and Jeremy Irons as Basil Karlo/Clayface

Dawn-of-the-Dead-2004-Zombie-Horde.jpg

A horde of Reanimated Life Forms in the abandoned streets of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 6, 2004. The photograph was taken by a young man named Terry before escaping to a survivor settlement in Lake Michigan.

Partly inspired by an artwork on Reddit reimagining the show as a Tim Burton creation...

Welcome to an alternate timeline. It's weird, to say the least.

There isn't any weird architecture or costumes visible yet, so this is as mundane as the show might ever get.

This is... a sneakpeek of Tim Burton's WANDAVISION.

FaceApp_1617079232790.jpg

For those who don't know...
Winona Ryder (who is younger, somehow) as Wanda Maximoff.

spongebob dvd.jpg

A DVD OF Cartoon Network's Animated Shows That Were Cancelled Too Soon, Spongebob Squarepants The Complete 1st Season.

in 2003, Cartoon Network Cancel Spongebob Squarepants over "Anti-American propaganda"
How Spongebob is so Anti-American propaganda?
Texans becoming laughing stocks around the states since Spongebob is making fun of Their.
All Texans has left was stupidity national day. Spongebob was blamed for anti-texans and cancelled from ever airing again.​

princess-Diana-john-Travolta-story-pictures (3).jpg

1985. Diana Spencer, the future President of the Republic of Britain dances with a man later identified to be the Allied States of Australia's top spy Tim Silas, who would go on to lead the country following the end of the Cold War at the beginning of the 2000's. The occasion was Warren Beatty's second inauguration as President of the United States.

fidel-castro-basketball-pictures (9).jpg

1972. Cuban American basketball coach Fidel Castro in the middle of a playful game with Poland's Olympic basketball team following the American teams victory in the game. The much enthusiastic Fidel Castro was well known for his love of the sport, and in his younger years had won many awards and medals alongside acolytes (Think Maradona).

PAF-Douglas-C-47-Gooney-Bird.jpg

Philippine Army Scout Rangers prior to boarding a PAF C-47 for Operation Merdeka, 1968.
DatuKalantiaw76.jpg

BRP Datu Kalantiaw (PS-76) docked at Sandakan.
906c61af55d29dc06e4f5717a22d7d72.jpg

Australian SAS-R deployed with fellow Commonwealth soldiers to fend off the Filipino invasion of Sabah.​