Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I took a crack at making a more plausible Kaiserreich map,
Romania and Serbia shouldn't be a thing any more, Bulgaria is far too small, while Hellenic Republic is too big!
Romania would likely be divided between Hungary and Bulgaria and the same goes for Serbia with Bulgaria of course getting the majority of Serbia with the remains being absorbed by Albania and/or Montenegro.
Why is Belgium still a thing it was overrun by German forces during WW1 and unlikely to be given independence; Especially considering the fact Germany didn't annex any of the French Territory!

I want to see your reasoning behind this map?

Romania and Serbia shouldn't be a thing any more, Bulgaria is far too small, while Hellenic Republic is too big!
Romania would likely be divided between Hungary and Bulgaria and the same goes for Serbia with Bulgaria of course getting the majority of Serbia with the remains being absorbed by Albania and/or Montenegro.
Why is Belgium still a thing it was overrun by German forces during WW1 and unlikely to be given independence; Especially considering the fact Germany didn't annex any of the French Territory!

well, most of this is so absurd that I don't have the energy to address it right now, but Belgium is apparently being changed from Flanders-Wallonia in a future rework.

Last edited:

April 1st was two days ago.

Belarus never got a German Monarch, officially, but the BNR wasn't the strongest government, and Germany liked to place German monarchs on the thrones of their sphere states, like Lithuania and Finland. Poland and Ukraine also were distinct possibilities for Habsburg monarchies. I think it totally makes sense to assume they'd place a monarch on the throne. I rather like the Belarus lore as is, although that's not my specialty.

My headcanon for Savinkovite Russia's territorial claims/goals
hjk.png

So looking at the event files for Qing China, apparently there was once a plan for a "fascist" China by way of Yiguandao coup that makes Pu Yi a Natpop puppet(which intrestingly enough fit some of Worffan's headcanon about China in the past; through his interpretation was that it was Han ethnonationalist, whereas this unreleased path was potentially more Intergralist/fundamentalist), but it either got cut completly or is delayed content.

So looking at the event files for Qing China, apparently there was once a plan for a "fascist" China by way of Yiguandao coup that makes Pu Yi a Natpop puppet(which intrestingly enough fit some of Worffan's headcanon about China in the past; through his interpretation was that it was Han ethnonationalist, whereas this unreleased path was potentially more Intergralist/fundamentalist), but it either got cut completly or is delayed content.
Wait, was it? As far as you know you just need to use the Yiguadao to defeat the qing and then they turn into the Qing.

My headcanon for Savinkovite Russia's territorial claims/goals
View attachment 639757
Pesronally, I feel this is more Duginist esque, "normal" Eurasianist(Gumilov-esque) or some sort of hypothetical ethnosupramacist Rodzaevsky esque path than Savinkov. I think Savinkov won't be as insane, especially since they have made it clear they will dial back the more blatantly Nazi elements of his regime. He will take all of Central Asia, the Baltics, Ukraine and White Ruthenia, and perhaps the islands from Japan but it's perhaps more likely he would puppet Finland under some Russian administration along with Poland under some collaborator. That said, I can see some batshit Cordreanu-esque or Pelley-esque nutcase radical thats worse than Savinkov(maybe takes over in situation where Savinkov dies but his party still maintains powet)go for much grander goals, and I could maybe see the Tsarists try to take Finland and Poland.

Unrelated Side note:

So from what I can glance, it seems that Kaiserreich devs are somewhat aware of a common critique I've seen from various people: that their mid-game and end-game is very bare bones due to all the exciting content drying up by the time the war starts. And this could potentially be seen by the reworks they are seemingly focusing on.

Remember that India rework on indefinate hold due to their dev team being moved elsewhere? Turns out it was because the KR lead devs has come to the conclusion that they need to lay the groundwork for the major WK2 players(UoB, France, Germany, Russia) first before working on the rest of the world

Last edited:
Pesronally, I feel this is more Duginist esque, "normal" Eurasianist(Gumilov-esque) or some sort of hypothetical ethnosupramacist Rodzaevsky esque path than Savinkov. I think Savinkov won't be as insane, especially since they have made it clear they will dial back the more blatantly Nazi elements of his regime. He will take all of Central Asia, the Baltics, Ukraine and White Ruthenia, and perhaps the islands from Japan but it's perhaps more likely he would puppet Finland under some Russian administration along with Poland under some collaborator. That said, I can see some batshit Cordreanu-esque or Pelley-esque nutcase radical thats worse than Savinkov(maybe takes over in situation where Savinkov dies but his party still maintains powet)go for much grander goals, and I could maybe see the Tsarists try to take Finland and Poland.

Unrelated Side note:

So from what I can glance, it seems that Kaiserreich devs are somewhat aware of a common critique I've seen from various people: that their mid-game and end-game is very bare bones due to all the exciting content drying up by the time the war starts. And this could potentially be seen by the reworks they are seemingly focusing on.

Remember that India rework on indefinate hold due to their dev team being moved elsewhere? Turns out it was because the KR lead devs has come to the conclusion that they need to lay the groundwork for the major WK2 players(UoB, France, Germany, Russia) first before working on the rest of the world
Yeah, those are some wacky unhinged claims for even Savinkov.

This isn't a new problem, most of the major KR powers (from Old DH and HoI2) lacked interesting late games, with some exceptions. Papal Italy had some interesting (if relatively buggy) events about a Risorgimento including Libya/Tunisia and other possessions which made for interesting interactions with either France and/or other local powers. Generally, though, late-game has always been sparse. I definetly agree with your assessment.