Hello!
Does anyone know where i can find the basemap for
1617258570980.png

these kinds of maps?

(This one was made by @Selvetrica

Hello there, could somebody make me a map of the world c. 1875? The only major differences from OTL would be no German Empire, only the North German Confederation with the following German states still independent
Kingdom of Bavaria
Kingdom of Wurttemberg
Grand Duchy of Baden
Grand Duchy of Hesse
France still has Alsace Lorraine as there was no Franco Prussian War
Russia still owns Alaska
And this is a general map of North America.( I don't have the skills nor software to make a map with the above) View attachment 637499

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day!
Hi, I'm not looking to rush, but I was just curious if anybody has taken up my request?

The arms of Neuburg-Medici house which are the arms of Johan Wilhelm as Elector Palatine impaled with the arms of Tuscany under the Medici.
The arms of the Medici impaled with those of the Neuburg Palatine electors without the inestucheon, two helms, the dexter one with the electoral crown and the sinister one with the Tuscan crown.
Better late than never, here's your third request:
CoA_Neuburg-Medici_for-Guatemalan-Nat-Syng_FGv1.png (as always, click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
You asked for the Tuscan crown to be closed. I made it only single-arched, as otherwise the fleur-de-lys design at the front kind of disappeared. Hope that's okay.
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and/or paint.net.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Dexter part of shield largely from CoA of Johann Wilhelm as Elector Palatine by Heralder, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; partially recoloured, inescutcheon removed. Dexter crown adapted from same; inner/rear section at base removed.
(2) Sinister part of shield adapted from Arms of Medici also by Heralder, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; partially recoloured.
(3) Sinister crown from combination of:
(a) crown from CoA of Grand Duchy of Tuscany by F_l_a_n_k_e_r, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; inner/rear section at base removed; and
(b) parts of crown from Royal CoA of the Netherlands by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; main parts of crown removed leaving only left and right arches plus top orb and cross, recoloured.
(4) Helms adapted from Royal Coat of Arms of the UK also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.0 licences; recoloured and cropped to lie behind shield.
Colour matching, resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Better late than never, here's your third request:
View attachment 638318 (as always, click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
You asked for the Tuscan crown to be closed. I made it only single-arched, as otherwise the fleur-de-lys design at the front kind of disappeared. Hope that's okay.
Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape and/or paint.net.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution (in case of a conflict, the most limiting licence applies). On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publicly available images, as follows:
(1) Dexter part of shield largely from CoA of Johann Wilhelm as Elector Palatine by Heralder, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; partially recoloured, inescutcheon removed. Dexter crown adapted from same; inner/rear section at base removed.
(2) Sinister part of shield adapted from Arms of Medici also by Heralder, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; partially recoloured.
(3) Sinister crown from combination of:
(a) crown from CoA of Grand Duchy of Tuscany by F_l_a_n_k_e_r, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; inner/rear section at base removed; and
(b) parts of crown from Royal CoA of the Netherlands by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; main parts of crown removed leaving only left and right arches plus top orb and cross, recoloured.
(4) Helms adapted from Royal Coat of Arms of the UK also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.0 licences; recoloured and cropped to lie behind shield.
Colour matching, resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.

Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence
04311B0E-2C2B-461C-8C70-537A9940415F.jpeg

Can someone please help me with making a map for my TL, at the in-TL period of 565AD? Link is down below.

Hey guys, not looking to rush, but has anyone taken my request?