Billy Bennett new book

I know that everyone is as excited as be I am that Billy Bennett has released another super realistic, well written book about the noble South beating those evil Yankees. Some how in this volume, the South and their noble allies the French, fight the US, the UK , The Prussians and the Russians. No doubt a Southern victory will follow!

Weirdly, I think Billy Bennett is black and a lost causer.

That is an unfortunately generic looking cover.
From what I've read, whuch doesn't include his books but does include several reviews, that is a good description. I've avoided the books because of the awful editing mentioned in the reviews and I don't handle stupid errors well. I've had fights with authors over such.

I know that everyone is as excited as be I am that Billy Bennett has released another super realistic, well written book about the noble South beating those evil Yankees. Some how in this volume, the South and their noble allies the French, fight the US, the UK , The Prussians and the Russians. No doubt a Southern victory will follow!

Weirdly, I think Billy Bennett is black and a lost causer.
has he figured out editing yet

He has a new one out, I think having to do with the Naval aspects of WW 1, but at this point I have given up. No it's fairly obvious he self publishes. Not to be nasty, because I have never written a thing, but he would really benefit from spelling and grammar check.

The description of the book sounds interesting, I hope I find it in the online store and can learn more about it. I went to find this author on the site https://freebooksummary.com/category/my-antonia because here I always read the summary on the book before starting to read the book itself. But, unfortunately, I could not find it. But, on the other hand, I have read about the My Antonia and will continue to read it. If anyone is familiar with her, then let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

MaxGerke01

Banned
And here I thought the Uncle Ruckus character on Boobdocks was a joke and not a real person...
At least they ate good then....
whitenegro.jpg

At least they ate good then....View attachment 692364
This thread takes me back to the old days, working in a late-nite convenience store in my late teens...
Had this black guy, probably late 40's, early 50-ish, that would drive up in a big early '70's Cadillac, Confederate Battle Flag vanity plate proudly displayed on the front bumper... usually he'd have said flag on a do-rag on his head, be cranking some Charlie Daniels Band or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Hank Jr, and singing along... buy his Newports and beer and leave...
It's a strange old world... 😜