Can anyone make an Iberian Union flag? It has to combine both the Spanish and Portuguese republican flags with the coat of arms at the center left side.

Can anyone make an Iberian Union flag? It has to combine both the Spanish and Portuguese republican flags with the coat of arms at the center left side.
I can't do the arms but would something like below fit your idea?
Note the white circle represents the arms which are slightly offset to fit the slope.
for-jc.png

I can't do the arms but would something like below fit your idea?
Note the white circle represents the arms which are slightly offset to fit the slope.
View attachment 634425
im obv not the requester but i gotta say this would look perfect even without the arms/emblem, is there a way for you to make it so the stripes all have an equal amount of space but with the same layout and no emblem spot? itd look the best that way

It's something like this. This is what I wanted
latest
I'm afraid I can't see this.
im obv not the requester but i gotta say this would look perfect even without the arms/emblem, is there a way for you to make it so the stripes all have an equal amount of space but with the same layout and no emblem spot? itd look the best that way
They cover the same area, but I could adjust the maximum widths to be the same if that's what you mean?
for-ss.png

Last edited:
I wonder if I can make this throwback request for an Oregon coat of arms from 2006:
  • Shield: Argent, two wavy bars azure, issuant from the chief a demi-sun in splendor or.
  • Crest: Upon a helm or with a wreath or and vert a Saint Edward's crown surmounted by the American imperial crest (a double-headed bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) displayed proper and bearing lightning bolts or, crowned or.)
  • Supporters: Two grizzly bears (Ursus arctos horribilis) guardant proper and armed or.
  • Motto: Beneath the shield a scroll vert inscribed or "Luceat Lux Vestra."
It looks like this, except the sun is upside-down, but it really needs a makeover...

Attachments

• .gif
    .gif
    52 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Free City of Madrid
a banner of arms of the city's COA
View attachment 633212

Kingdom of Spain
based on the national flag used before 1931
View attachment 633208

Spanish State
based of the flag of the falange but retaining the spanish pale
View attachment 633211

Empire of Spain
a cross of burgundy with a sacred heart symbol in the middle
View attachment 633209

Spanish Confederation
based on the logo used by CEDA
View attachment 633210
Spanish Third Republic
combining a monarchist era design with republican colours and crown
View attachment 633171

Spanish Second Republic
OTL second republic flag with a star replacing the COA
View attachment 633170

Spanish Soviet Republic
Uses a flag based on the Spanish Communist Party flag but replacing the party initials with RSE ("Republica Sovietica de España")
View attachment 633159

Spanish commune
the logo at the upper hoist is a simplified version of the the one used by the Spanish Regional Federation of the International Workingmen's Association which eventually became the CNT
View attachment 633164
Apologies for being so late, but many thanks!