Upcoming AH books

MaxGerke01

Banned
bloodyunion1.jpg
bloodyunion2.jpg

Hey guys could you recommend me some history books? Ideally Byzantine or Roman but I'm open to any (excluding "Streams of Gold, Rivers of Blood" and "Restorer of the World")

Thomas27

Banned
Hey guys could you recommend me some history books? Ideally Byzantine or Roman but I'm open to any (excluding "Streams of Gold, Rivers of Blood" and "Restorer of the World")
I obviously recommend " At the Edge of the Abyss " by Thomas Diana (aka me), but you could find also many interesting books at Sea Lion Press. The have their own thread here as many author are or have been member of this forum. My favorite Sea Lion book is "Decisive Darkness".

I obviously recommend " At the Edge of the Abyss " by Thomas Diana (aka me), but you could find also many interesting books at Sea Lion Press. The have their own thread here as many author are or have been member of this forum. My favorite Sea Lion book is "Decisive Darkness".
Thanks man

Tom Kratman writing a book about (presumably) a mission to keep Russia White.

I almost want to read it just to see how badly he butchers history. We might be looking at the next "Watch on the Rhine."

View attachment 632149
I already know what this is going to be about.

"The Whites were pure and noble heroes and none of them hated the Jews or did pogroms (but they should have because the Jews are whiners anyway) and also anything I don't like is COMMUNISM!!!"

With Kratman, you kinda know the sort of crazy you're getting into when you see his name on the cover.

View attachment 632149

I already know what this is going to be about.

"The Whites were pure and noble heroes and none of them hated the Jews or did pogroms (but they should have because the Jews are whiners anyway) and also anything I don't like is COMMUNISM!!!"

With Kratman, you kinda know the sort of crazy you're getting into when you see his name on the cover.

On the one hand, it's going to be terrible and will leave me questioning 'WHY!??'

...On the other hand, I kinda want to read it to see just what a train-wreck it's going to be.