What if Catherine of Aragon died on her way to England in 1501?

He'd probably have to bite his tongue and marry Juana off to Ferdinand, Duke of Calabria..
Ferdinand of Calabria was just captured at this point and Sergobe’s son (male line full legitimate member of the house of Aragon) is just a year younger than the former heir of Naples and marrying the heiress of Castile to the male heir of Aragon would be more attractive for Ferdinand II of Aragon

True, but Ferdinand is already in Aragon..
They are both in Aragon, if Ferdinand of Calabria was already captured and shipped there by Cordoba.
Either work, but Ferdinand does bring a strong claim to Naples with him.
Naples is already conquered and Ferdinand II had never truly accepted the succession of his uncle’s bastard son in Naples, believing who that Kingdom belonged by right to him. Alfonso’s father instead is the male heir of Ferdinand so succession in Aragon would be more secure.
Much depend from what Ferdinand II want as husband for Joanna: a puppet in his hands or a consort, loyal to him, with a strong powerbase of his own in Aragon and Castile?

Naples is already conquered and Ferdinand II had never truly accepted the succession of his uncle’s bastard son in Naples, believing who that Kingdom belonged by right to him. Alfonso’s father instead is the male heir of Ferdinand so succession in Aragon would be more secure.
Much depend from what Ferdinand II want as husband for Joanna: a puppet in his hands or a consort, loyal to him, with a strong powerbase of his own in Aragon and Castile?
Hmm, I suppose, either work though if he wants Joanna as a puppet Alfonso (who is 12) would be the ideal bride since he'd grow up knowing he is not in charge,

Hmm, I suppose, either work though if he wants Joanna as a puppet Alfonso (who is 12) would be the ideal bride since he'd grow up knowing he is not in charge,
Ferdinand has the same age (he is only few month older than Alfonso) and he would be the ideal puppet groom being absolutely powerless and without a claim or powerbase of his own in either Castile or Aragon. Alfonso instead has a powerful father and maternal uncle, who were loyal to Ferdinand and Isabella, a decent powerbase, and a claim of his own to both Castile and Aragon

Ferdinand has the same age (he is only few month older than Alfonso) and he would be the ideal puppet groom being absolutely powerless and without a claim or powerbase of his own in either Castile or Aragon. Alfonso instead has a powerful father and maternal uncle, who were loyal to Ferdinand and Isabella, a decent powerbase, and a claim of his own to both Castile and Aragon
Oh I see, so Ferdinand of Calabria it is?

Oh I see, so Ferdinand of Calabria it is?
If Ferdinand want absolutely a powerless puppet yes, but will take risks if he lost control of Ferdinand and Joanna.
Alfonso is the better match, as his father and maternal uncles are trusted and loyal to Ferdinand and the boy would NOT be an useless consort for Joanna and would likely let Ferdinand rule/influence Castile until his death.

If Ferdinand want absolutely a powerless puppet yes, but will take risks if he lost control of Ferdinand and Joanna.
Alfonso is the better match, as his father and maternal uncles are trusted and loyal to Ferdinand and the boy would NOT be an useless consort for Joanna and would likely let Ferdinand rule/influence Castile until his death.
So Alfonso it is then.

England would still be catholic but you could also go for a surviving son or Henry has only 10 living daughters from Catherine which would leave England rejoining the Catholic church.

England would still be catholic but you could also go for a surviving son or Henry has only 10 living daughters from Catherine which would leave England rejoining the Catholic church.
I suppose, but Henry isn't becoming King here, Arthur is since his death has been butterflied.