(What if Martin Goodman died on the Hindenburg?)
clean.jpg

Marvel Comics #1 (Published by Centaur Publications) (Does this mean that Centaur lasts longer)
R743ef1e83119af4776c4d1f0f7997d8e

Captain America Comics #1 (Published by Fox Features Syndicate) (Does Captain America become more popular than Blue Beetle?)

Last edited:
(What if Martin Goodman died on the Hindenburg?)
clean.jpg

Marvel Comics #1 (Published by Centaur Publications) (Does this mean that Centaur lasts longer)
R743ef1e83119af4776c4d1f0f7997d8e

Captain America Comics #1 (Published by Fox Features Syndicate) (Does Captain America become more popular than Blue Beetle?)
1. Maybe maybe not it depends on how popular Human Torch & Submariner become as apposed to the likes of Amazing-man or Magician of Mars.
2. Perhaps? Cap would definitely be part of the Big 3 (now Big 4) Fox features could have started the Teen Titans style group with Bucky, Davey, and Sparky. Do Simon and Kirby stay with Fox? and if Stanley Lieber still gets his start on Captain America #3 Fox Features may become the prominent comic company

1. Maybe maybe not, it depends on how popular Human Torch & Submariner become as apposed to the likes of Amazing-man or Magician of Mars.
OTL Marvel Comics sold near one million copies (80,000 in the first printing, 800,000 the second) so I imagine similar numbers ITTL making them the more popular characters.
2. Perhaps? Cap would definitely be part of the Big 3 (now Big 4) Fox features could have started the Teen Titans style group with Bucky, Davey, and Sparky. Do Simon and Kirby stay with Fox? and if Stanley Lieber still gets his start on Captain America #3 Fox Features may become the prominent comic company
Victor Fox seems like the sort to create second order counterfactual leading to Simon & Kirby still go to National Publications. As for Stanley Lieber, I can't see a way for him to be hired by Fox Features. Instead I see him in one of three occupations ITTL, newspaper report, playwright or pulp fiction writer.

Last edited:
Blood Rights:
Peace At Last

1613852540991.jpeg

Photo of the African Anti Nuclear Peace and Recreation Conference that would take place in early 2019 and last into 2021. It would come in the wake of the Third Congo War better known as the Second African Great War that saw over ten atom bombs used as well as the used of WMDs. The 4 African nuclear powers would agree to general disarmament to under 50 nuclear weapons per country within the next five years while other countries would give up their weapons programs. The outline from a universal currency and free trade agreement would be iron out as well as expanded powers to the AU peace keeping force.
1613853195645.jpeg

Anti DMZ art near the North and South Japanese DMZ , talks between the People’s Empire and Republic Of Japan reunification under a one country two systems is growing as well as popular support for unification.
1613853432596.jpeg
Photo of the outside of the newly established vampiric world hall after the signing of the Budapest accords.
1613853622115.jpeg

The last of the “peace walls” being opened in Northern Ireland.
1613853696435.jpeg

The Americans Troops withdrawal from The republic of India after the Soviets agreed to withdrawal troops near the Iraqi borders

I did hear that John Candy was one of the potential actors to play Fred Flintstone before John Goodman was casted. Jim Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, and Chevy Chase were all also considered for the role of Fred Flintstone, but the latter four actors were all deemed too skinny for the role.
John Goodman was cast because John Candy had died, so had he lived Goodman wouldn't have gotten the role.

John Goodman was cast because John Candy had died, so had he lived Goodman wouldn't have gotten the role.
I don't think that true.

1: John Candy died on March 4, 1994 and the film would be released on May 27th of the same year.
2: Filming for the Live Action Flintstones film was done between May and August of 1993 and by that time, John Goodman was already cast as the role of Fred Flintstone.

I do wonder what the film would have been like if Candy got the role. After all, he was one of the several potential actors that were considered for Fred Flintstone before Goodman got the role.

I don't think that true.

1: John Candy died on March 4, 1994 and the film would be released on May 27th of the same year.
2: Filming for the Live Action Flintstones film was done between May and August of 1993 and by that time, John Goodman was already cast as the role of Fred Flintstone.

I do wonder what the film would have been like if Candy got the role. After all, he was one of the several potential actors that were considered for Fred Flintstone before Goodman got the role.
You're right about the casting. It seems Goodman was cast by Spielberg back in 1989 during a table read for Always.