Maps from alternate history media

Hello. I'm Fernan3451. I'll be using this thread to post alternate histories that belong to different forms of alternate history media (books, movies, etc.).

So the first map is from Southern Victory, by Harry Turtledove, and it is from the Americas around 1941.

Details to notice:
Otl's US Virgin Islands remain Danish.

The Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico are Spanish.

I gave territory to Latin American countries who were on the Central Powers. (Actually, Chile, Brazil, and Paraguay blockading exports from Argentina, as well as the fall of Canada, contributed to Britain's surrender).

turtle.png

In 1941 Canada still wasnt officially annexed to the US was it ?
Well, thank you. But yes, the Canadians were rebelling against American rule.

It seems that they don't take annexation seriously, but they are not giving Canada independence either (that's why they occupy it militarily).

MaxGerke01

Banned
The neutral zone wasnt directly controlled by the Reich or Japan but it was hardly a sovereign and independent rump USA as this map seems to suggest and the American flag was not its emblem it was the flag of the city of Denver

The neutral zone wasnt directly controlled by the Reich or Japan but it was hardly a sovereign and independent rump USA as this map seems to suggest and the American flag was not its emblem it was the flag of the city of Denver
Independent politically speaking, but not economically.

Also I don't know why that flag is raised only on Denver. And ironically, it has buffer Canada (for Mexico, no idea, though the Japanese have both Californias).

Last edited:
From The Alternate Historian's (Mitro's) What if the State of Israel was defeated in 1948?

Original map made by YNot1989 (the map is in the video above because the original map was commisioned. So I gave you the link to the artist's account).

israel nono.png