Photos from 1983: Doomsday

1613421541613.png

The USS Independence flagship of the US Navy in Newport Oregon after a trip to the Virgin Islands state.
newport-PUSA

A

Do any of the post-1983 countries use nuclear power for utilities or fuel? I don't remember if that came up or not when I last read it.
Yes friend despite the limitations, PUSA is able to maintain this ship because after the annexation of the USAr, PUSA had a very high development growth to be a country of North America also referring to cars with the annexation of the USAr There was an increase in oil due to the fact that USAr refined the oil from South America, which can change things a lot in the continental United States, in addition to the fact that the Caribbean is a large producer of natural gas, so at this rate PUSA is expected to have an incredible development in addition to the fact that immigration to PUSA increases every year

Yes friend despite the limitations, PUSA is able to maintain this ship because after the annexation of the USAr, PUSA had a very high development growth to be a country of North America also referring to cars with the annexation of the USAr There was an increase in oil due to the fact that USAr refined the oil from South America, which can change things a lot in the continental United States, in addition to the fact that the Caribbean is a large producer of natural gas, so at this rate PUSA is expected to have an incredible development in addition to the fact that immigration to PUSA increases every year
I don't follow. I meant if any of these post WWIII countries made use of nuclear energy for things like electricity or for fuel for ships, submarines, and missiles.

image-20161208-31391-1ht2mdg.jpg

The former U.S.-Australian satellite base known as Pine Gap, located in 18 km southwest of Alice Springs, Northern Territory, CANZ. The site miraculously survived Doomsday. In recent times, the site now hosts the Commonwealth Armed Forces' global surveillance program.

Main Belgian Navy ships under Lille-et-Terres-Flamands. The three naval bases, shared with LoN to explore Dutch Wastelands are located in Dunkirk, Zeebrugge and Temse. Belgian flag has been chose to become the Lille-Flanders naval jack
800px-Godetia_(A_960).jpg

The belgian navy ship Godetia (A960), a command and logistical support ship of the Lille-Flemish Navy, located in Temse. Renamed to Vlaamse Leeuw

1024px-VliegbasisLeeuwarden-NOV2018.jpg

Leeuwarden Air Base, main airport of Friesland and a base for aerial expeditions of LoN, WWF and WRCB to the Dutch Wasteland. Wasn´t nuked by the Soviets

Last edited: