Hello, if it's not too much to ask, could someone make me a map with administrative division for a united Korea?

I'm planning to use it to depict elections, so, if it's easily editable in Paint I'm more than happy, haha.
Thanks! ^^

Hello, if it's not too much to ask, could someone make me a map with administrative division for a united Korea?

I'm planning to use it to depict elections, so, if it's easily editable in Paint I'm more than happy, haha.
Thanks! ^^
hopefully this is fine, second level divisions would be a bit harder
united korea.png

Was wondering if someone could do a map request for a Q-BAM or M-BAM version of Britain's claims on the East Congo during the Scramble for Africa (second map at top in red)?

scrambled_africa-png.623750

Hello everyone

Recently I became aware that the popular Shadowrun RPG, had in fact created flags for the various nations of North America... This went about as bad as you can expect, so I thought I would request/inquire if anyone had ever decided to redo the whole lot

To give you an idea here are the flags as they currently exist

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20140524044357&path-prefix=en

Ideally I would like a new flag for UCAS, CAS, Cal Free State, and Pueblo Corporate Council. Thank you

Tenants: Wyvern. / Crest: Tudor crown. / Stucheon: English. / Field:Gules(red) / Upper left quarter:Wessex Arms. / Upper right quarter: White Horse. / Inferior left: York Arms. / Inferior right: a ship in the sea. / Motto: God Ænd Minh Riht.
Assuming that this is for use in your TL, which is only up to the 12th century at the moment, there are a few anachronisms here (the York rose wasn't in use until the 14th C and supporters weren't used before then either). However, it's your request, so...
I've done two versions. One has the shield at an angle, as was common until about the 14th century. The second has it upright, in case you prefer that.
1.CoA_Wessex-WhtHorse-York-Ship_for-Guatemalan_Nat-Synd_FG-v1.png 1a.CoA_Wessex-WhtHorse-York-Ship_for-Guatemalan_Nat-Synd_FG-v1a.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions, 900px wide)
I hope one of them is what you want.

Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publically available images, as follows:
(1) Wyvern supporters adapted from Coat of Arms of Sophie, Countess of Wessex by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; recoloured, rotated, ungorged.
(2) Tudor crown from Tudor Crown (Heraldry) also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; ermine removed.
(3) Wessex wyvern from Wessex dragon by Hogweard, in the public domain; recoloured.
(4) White horse adapted from Cheval ailé by Jacques63, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; wings removed, recoloured, hooves and tail separated and recoloured.
(5) York rose from White Rose Badge of York also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; slightly recoloured.
(6) Ship (galley) from Heraldique meuble nef by S@m, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence.
(7) Motto scroll adapted from Royal Coat of Arms of the UK also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; proportions/aspect changed.
Shield, blue & white sea in 4th quarter, motto text, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.
Licences:
Creative Commons
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication

Assuming that this is for use in your TL, which is only up to the 12th century at the moment, there are a few anachronisms here (the York rose wasn't in use until the 14th C and supporters weren't used before then either). However, it's your request, so...
I've done two versions. One has the shield at an angle, as was common until about the 14th century. The second has it upright, in case you prefer that.
1.View attachment 624811 1a.View attachment 624812 (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions, 900px wide)
I hope one of them is what you want.

In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here.
Some of the constituent parts of this image were amended from publically available images, as follows:
(1) Wyvern supporters adapted from Coat of Arms of Sophie, Countess of Wessex by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; recoloured, rotated, ungorged.
(2) Tudor crown from Tudor Crown (Heraldry) also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; ermine removed.
(3) Wessex wyvern from Wessex dragon by Hogweard, in the public domain; recoloured.
(4) White horse adapted from Cheval ailé by Jacques63, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence; wings removed, recoloured, hooves and tail separated and recoloured.
(5) York rose from White Rose Badge of York also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; slightly recoloured.
(6) Ship (galley) from Heraldique meuble nef by S@m, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence.
(7) Motto scroll adapted from Royal Coat of Arms of the UK also by Sodacan, free for use and adaptation under the CC BY-SA 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.0 licences; proportions/aspect changed.
Shield, blue & white sea in 4th quarter, motto text, plus resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.
Licences:
Creative Commons
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence
CC BY-SA 4.0: Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
CC BY-SA 3.0: Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
CC BY-SA 2.5: Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic
CC BY-SA 2.0: Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic
CC BY-SA 1.0: Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
Thank you very much Ghost, I love it, you are truly great!

Assuming that this is for use in your TL, which is only up to the 12th century at the moment, there are a few anachronisms here (the York rose wasn't in use until the 14th C and supporters weren't used before then either).
I said York to give you an idea and a mental image, in the lore i am building it has nothing to do with York, but related to a monarch and some dream he had.

Hello everyone

Recently I became aware that the popular Shadowrun RPG, had in fact created flags for the various nations of North America... This went about as bad as you can expect, so I thought I would request/inquire if anyone had ever decided to redo the whole lot

To give you an idea here are the flags as they currently exist

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20140524044357&path-prefix=en

Ideally I would like a new flag for UCAS, CAS, Cal Free State, and Pueblo Corporate Council. Thank you
My initial thoughts are that the CAS and CFS would just use the OTL Confederate and Californian flags.
I've no idea for the PCC tho the one they use is suitably hideous!
The UCAS one just needs the stars and leaves removed.

Can anyone replace the crown on this flag with the Vichy axe?
800px-Flag_of_Constitutional_Royal_France.svg.png
I assume you mean the axe from Marshal Petain's arms? Here you go:
Constitutional-Royal-France-with-Vichy-axe_for-Joriz-Castillo_FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, for any purpose. If you want to give attribution, on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username; on other sites, link to my profile page here. The constituent parts of this image were amended from publically available images, as follows:
(1) Tricolour with shield from Flag of Constitutional Royal France by Oren neu dag, free for use and adaptation with attribution; crown removed.
(2) Vichy axe from Informal emblem of the French State (1940-44) by Tom Lemmens, free for use and adaptation under the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.
Resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.
Licences:
Creative Commons

I assume you mean the axe from Marshal Petain's arms? Here you go:
View attachment 624997 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this image, including adaptation, for any purpose. If you want to give attribution, on this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username; on other sites, link to my profile page here. The constituent parts of this image were amended from publically available images, as follows:
(1) Tricolour with shield from Flag of Constitutional Royal France by Oren neu dag, free for use and adaptation with attribution; crown removed.
(2) Vichy axe from Informal emblem of the French State (1940-44) by Tom Lemmens, free for use and adaptation under the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.
Resizing, cropping and positioning all by me.
Licences:
Creative Commons
If you can put the axe behind the fleur de lis shield, that would be nice.

Hello everyone!
Would somebody mind making me a very simple map of the British Isles, but with an independent Scotland and a UN-controlled Northern Ireland?