Graphic Request Thread

Could someone crop off the bottom of this? I would do it myself but the only place that I can do it at is closed do to lockdown.
burger-chef-logo-vector-31055310.jpg
Here you go:
burger-chef-logo_1000x1000.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
As an added bonus, here's just the logo, with transparent background:
burger-chef-logo_no-background_457x274.png

asteroid2.jpg

Is there some one able to make this an editable map?
It's very useful, and i'll thnak you greatly.

I have a symbol request, can someone create a symbol of two hands holding a spiral galaxy?
I'm replying to your request in this thread as it's more of a graphic request than a map/flag/heraldry one.
Will one of these do?
1. Spiral galaxy in two hands v1 _ for Hal Jordan _ FG.png 2. Spiral galaxy in two hands v2 _ for Hal Jordan _ FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions, both 450x350px)

Gimp. I found it quite easy to use.

Then I'd recommend to find a picture of someone in a relaxed posed wearing a skin-tight suit or just briefs (a swimmer for example), trace the outline of the body and then use it as reference by placing it as the background layer. Basically, once you have your base body, you draw clothes on top of it as if it was a cut out paper doll.

To give an idea, I made this one some years ago based on a guy wearing a wetsuit and have been using it for various projects ever since.

manikins3.png

Last edited:
Then I'd recommend to find a picture of someone in a relaxed posed wearing a skin-tight suit or just briefs (a swimmer for example), trace the outline of the body and then use it as reference by placing it as the background layer. Basically, once you have your base body, you draw clothes on top of it as if it was a cut out paper doll.

To give an idea, I made this one some years ago based on a guy wearing a wetsuit and have been using it for various projects ever since.

View attachment 613358
Thanks.
I0m not so good but i can try

Map request: A blank map of Russia's states, as in one that can be filled in on MS Paint

Russia does not have states. It has federal subjects. Known variously as Republics, Oblasts, Krais, Autonomous Okrugs, Cities of Federal Significance and one Autonomous Oblast.

There are also Military Districts, Economic Zones and Federal Districts. But those are not proper administrative divisions.

Edit: as for your request both the Q-BAM and the WorldA should have the Russian Federal Subjects showing.

Last edited: