Yeah that's the one. Its an old map I made several months ago. I posted it here on AH as well.

Though how'd you guys find that map on Reddit anyway?

Well, this is an interesting teaser of things to come. I sure am excited to see what @Basileus_Komnenos is planning right now.
I'm currently doing some research for the next chapter as that touches on Spain and the later Latin American Revolutions.

Do you guys have any sources you recommend on Spain or Latin America?

After some time of research I for my part found the end of the chronology. ⊙_⊙
1610469530938.png

After some time of research I for my part found the end of the chronology. ⊙_⊙
1610469530938.png
Hahaha! Take that Perfidious Albion! Its Big Blue Blob's time to shine!

That map reminds me of my world conquest run I did as France.

Le monde est bleu comme toi...
Vive L'Empire Francais! Vive la France!

Antarctica stands alone against the French
Everything changed when the [Fire] French nation attacked.

No it's French too. It's where the Bourbons established a government in exile.
I feel like its more the British. If anything I feel like the King and Parliament have spread to the last place France hasn't conquered.

Ah yes, the famous, or infamous, Bourbon royal army of penguins, known for their loyalty and skill, Napoleonic France barley survived their onslaught even with the entire world's resources at their beck and call, what savage creatures.
The Royal Emperor Penguins are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Guys, I made another unexpected discovery on Reddit ⊙_⊙

Its basically where Napoleon dies at Leipzig, and as a result there's no Hundred Days Campaign. Napoleon had managed to gain the upper hand in the battle and rode out to boost morale among his troops when he was hit by enemy fire. As a result of his death, the Army lost coalition and France's Empire came apart at the seams. A few loyalists tried crown Napoleon II as the new Emperor, but once the Coalition forces marched on Paris, Marie-Louise fled with her son to the Austrian Court. The Bourbons were restored with France keeping its pre-Revolution borders. France is in a much stronger position without the Hundred Days with the resources of the bits of the Rhineland it had, and the lack of a War Indemnity levied upon it after Napoleon's Hundred Days Campaign of OTL.

Napoleon II basically grows up in the Austrian Court but is fond of his father's legacy and resolves to have a career in the army. He also takes a deep interest in his education and tries to learn military strategy from whatever books he can. Napoleon grows bitter from the gilded cage that Austria has trapped him in, and develops a personal resentment towards Metternich. Napoleon manages to earn his grandfather's sympathy, and gains command of a battalion in Tyrol. The revolts against King Charles X of France occur like in otl but this time its a full blown Revolution. Though Bonapartist support among the old Napoleonic veterans and some segments of the French population is high after Napoleon's death in battle rather than him being defeated, and placed in exile. The Revolution of 1830 causes both the Bourbons and the Orleans family to flee. The liberals and moderates now have no one to rally to, and a self proclaimed Second Republic is declared in Paris. Though not everyone supports this as it brings back memories of the chaos and anarchy of the First Republic. Napoleon II arrives in France and the army defects to him en masse. He presents himself as a candidate restoring order in France. Napoleon then marches on Paris which is held by the unpopular Second Republic and easily takes the city. The Austrians reluctantly back him as he's Emperor Francis's Grandson. Napoleon then declares that he wishes to uphold the peace in Europe in order to assuage the fears of the rest of Europe.

What follows below is a possible long-term sketch of the TL, so I'm spoiling it in case you don't want to know what it might look like.

Edit:
The Spoiler was removed if you want to know it at your own risk you can know it in the original link.

Original Link: //www.reddit.com/r/AlternateHistory/comments/e7rzu8/second_french_empire_and_its_satellite_states/ (place the typical https: at the beginning of the link in your URL search engine if you want to access)

Last edited:
What follows below is a possible long-term sketch of the TL, so I'm spoiling it in case you don't want to know what it might look like.
Hi @Niegel, I’m glad you’re pretty hyped this tl.
Do you mind taking down that part post listed as spoilers? I mean while I haven’t really decided on some things like how exactly certain revolutions play out, some stuff are pretty huge spoilers. I don’t really want to ruin it for the other readers.

Thanks,
@Basileus_Komnenos

Last edited:
Already did 🙂
Alright thanks man.

Well, this will be great. All I have to say is that in the end, the end doesn't matter so much as the journey.
I dunno. My day was ruined a couple of times with certain anime/shows I was watching being spoiled. A friend accidentally spoiled some of the end points of the demon slayer manga which kind of sucked. Good thing is that I had no context for spoilers so it wasn’t that bad.

I dunno. My day was ruined a couple of times with certain anime/shows I was watching being spoiled. A friend accidentally spoiled some of the end points of the demon slayer manga which kind of sucked. Good thing is that I had no context for spoilers so it wasn’t that bad.
Was talking about the TL as a whole when talking about the end not mattering, only the journey.

@Basileus_Komnenos Will you continue your Byzantine TL about a stronger House of Komnenos in the 13th century?
Yeah of course. I’d be a pretty crappy Basileus if I didn’t lol.

The reason why I haven’t really updated it in a while is that the flash drive I saved a lot of info for it broke. I had to go back to the drawing board for a lot of stuff and I had to find some old books/research all over again as well.

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor
Guys, I made another unexpected discovery on Reddit ⊙_⊙

Its basically where Napoleon dies at Leipzig, and as a result there's no Hundred Days Campaign. Napoleon had managed to gain the upper hand in the battle and rode out to boost morale among his troops when he was hit by enemy fire. As a result of his death, the Army lost coalition and France's Empire came apart at the seams. A few loyalists tried crown Napoleon II as the new Emperor, but once the Coalition forces marched on Paris, Marie-Louise fled with her son to the Austrian Court. The Bourbons were restored with France keeping its pre-Revolution borders. France is in a much stronger position without the Hundred Days with the resources of the bits of the Rhineland it had, and the lack of a War Indemnity levied upon it after Napoleon's Hundred Days Campaign of OTL.

Napoleon II basically grows up in the Austrian Court but is fond of his father's legacy and resolves to have a career in the army. He also takes a deep interest in his education and tries to learn military strategy from whatever books he can. Napoleon grows bitter from the gilded cage that Austria has trapped him in, and develops a personal resentment towards Metternich. Napoleon manages to earn his grandfather's sympathy, and gains command of a battalion in Tyrol. The revolts against King Charles X of France occur like in otl but this time its a full blown Revolution. Though Bonapartist support among the old Napoleonic veterans and some segments of the French population is high after Napoleon's death in battle rather than him being defeated, and placed in exile. The Revolution of 1830 causes both the Bourbons and the Orleans family to flee. The liberals and moderates now have no one to rally to, and a self proclaimed Second Republic is declared in Paris. Though not everyone supports this as it brings back memories of the chaos and anarchy of the First Republic. Napoleon II arrives in France and the army defects to him en masse. He presents himself as a candidate restoring order in France. Napoleon then marches on Paris which is held by the unpopular Second Republic and easily takes the city. The Austrians reluctantly back him as he's Emperor Francis's Grandson. Napoleon then declares that he wishes to uphold the peace in Europe in order to assuage the fears of the rest of Europe.

Edit:
The Spoiler was removed if you want to know it at your own risk you can know it in the original link.

Original Link: //www.reddit.com/r/AlternateHistory/comments/e7rzu8/second_french_empire_and_its_satellite_states/ (place the typical https: at the beginning of the link in your URL search engine if you want to accwell
Well, once i though about a tl with Napoleon II going to Elba with his father. Napoleon does the 100 days but only after the crisis of saxony and poland ignites in full war between prussia and russia again britain france and austria.
Napoleon rallies the armies and makes france defect to the russian side. considering that still no one wants his as emperor of france he make an agreement where he can keep his title over Elba but also gains control over Sardinia and Corsica with Bastia as new capital.

After his death His son would carry he's legacy by uniting italy( after all the bonaparte have italian origins...)

Last edited: