What if Catherine of Aragon becomes Queen of Castile in 1504

So let's say through a series of family tragedies Catherine of Aragon becomes Queen of Castile upon her Mother, Queen Isabella's death. So let's say for this scenario, Isabella, Miguel and John die as otl, Joanna's ship sinks on her way to Burgundy and Maria of Aragon dies of an illness. What would a Queen Catherine of Aragon look like? Might Catherine marry Duke Ferdinand of Calabria to keep the Trastamaras alive? How would Ferdinand of Aragon react?

I think that Catherine would marry Manuel I of Portugal and become triple ruler of Castile, Aragon and Portugal. What a wonderful vision of the iberian penninsula!

Catalina "The Great" of Castile and Aragon b 1485 d 1535 m Manuel I "The Fortunate" of Portugal b 1469 d 1525
Issue:

-Infanta Isabella b 1503
-John III of Spain and Portugal b 1505
-Infante Ferdinand b 1507
-Misscarriage b 1508
-Infanta Maria b 1511
-Infanta Beatriz b 1512
-Infante Miguel b 1515
-Stillborn son 1517

I've had a concept for a TL where Catherine becomes Queen of Spain...it's truly unfortunate for her parents though. Oh, and I took care of Maria by having her be stillborn alongside her twin.

I think that Catherine would marry Manuel I of Portugal and become triple ruler of Castile, Aragon and Portugal. What a wonderful vision of the iberian penninsula!

Catalina "The Great" of Castile and Aragon b 1485 d 1535 m Manuel I "The Fortunate" of Portugal b 1469 d 1525
Issue:

-Infanta Isabella b 1503
-John III of Spain and Portugal b 1505
-Infante Ferdinand b 1507
-Misscarriage b 1508
-Infanta Maria b 1511
-Infanta Beatriz b 1512
-Infante Miguel b 1515
-Stillborn son 1517
Yeah, but my thought was that she marries Ferdinand at her Father’s wish so that they can save the house trastamara. Though Manuel is probably the more likely bride.

I'd rather see what happens if she became Queen in 1514, and what that would do to King Henry's Great Matter...
Henry would probably just suck up the fact he isn’t getting a son, so he can be King of a much larger and powerful Kingdom. Also that would probably butterfly a son into being born.

I, see. Anyone any ideas what Ferdinand’s reaction would be?
Well, Fernando WON'T marry her to Ferrante of Naples (exceptig his niece, he hated the Neapolitan Trastamaras). He DID like Manuel, so I don't see Fernando remarrying in this instance (OTL he did because he hated the Habsburgs)
Which means that Germaine de Foix likely ends up in Poland or Hungary.

Philipp of Austria will need a new wife, although I'm not entirely sure who that would be. Elisabeth of Landshut, Elisabeth of Denmark or a Jagiellon princess might fly.

Well, Fernando WON'T marry her to Ferrante of Naples (exceptig his niece, he hated the Neapolitan Trastamaras). He DID like Manuel, so I don't see Fernando remarrying in this instance (OTL he did because he hated the Habsburgs)
Which means that Germaine de Foix likely ends up in Poland or Hungary.

Philipp of Austria will need a new wife, although I'm not entirely sure who that would be. Elisabeth of Landshut, Elisabeth of Denmark or a Jagiellon princess might fly.
Ah, I see. Might Philip settle for Giovanna of Naples?