• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
remove c.png

My turn!

So a few days ago I thought: What would happen if the outcomes of the Winter War and the Invasion of Poland were swapped?
And thus, this happened. Finland became the Finnish SSR, and massive amounts of territory was annexed by the Russian SSR, Nazi Norway, and Sweden. Poland, meanwhile, has held the line, much to Germany's neverending chagrin.
Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 5.png

The World, 1942

So a few days ago I thought: What would happen if the outcomes of the Winter War and the Invasion of Poland were swapped?
And thus, this happened. Finland became the Finnish SSR, and massive amounts of territory was annexed by the Russian SSR, Nazi Norway, and Sweden. Poland, meanwhile, has held the line, much to Germany's neverending chagrin.
View attachment 612808
The World, 1942
No! Not rectangular WorldA! It burns!

I personally would divide Italy before Spain.
I have on my mind more 19th century, Berlin congress and such... Spain around that time wasn´t great power anymore, while Italy was (at least sometime counted among them)
Deep thoughs about silly map :D

I have on my mind more 19th century, Berlin congress and such... Spain around that time wasn´t great power anymore, while Italy was (at least sometime counted among them)
Deep thoughs about silly map :D

Sure, but if Spain has Latin America it is a much bigger power than Italy.

Also Iberia, African Colonies and Philippines could be divided among the other powers but how are you going to partition the mainland Latin America between the other powers?

Sure, but if Spain has Latin America it is a much bigger power than Italy.

Also Iberia, African Colonies and Philippines could be divided among the other powers but how are you going to partition the mainland Latin America between the other powers?
Exactly!
Thats why I didnt it from the start

View attachment 612808
The World, 1942
Would be more accurate if the Poles still lost a section of their territory to the Germans like Finland did.