2018 Presidential Election

I only brought up the NBS streaming service as it could like NBC’s streaming service have political shows and rebroadcasts of political programs.

How come President Newman abbreviates his first name? This assumes he goes by "Wire Newman" among friends and family.

Also, re: 1994. Lassiter's win is basically 1972 and 1984 combined and his 25 million vote margin victory is highly unlikely to be surpassed even with a growing population. Is Lassiter the GOP darling in this world or are we in the "Reagan-Lassiter era" despite Reagan's premature departure?

Regards DW Newman, that is down to the writers of the show.
As for Reagan/Lassister it's more Lassister, I try not to mention Reagan other than in reference to the election years change.

As for Reagan/Lassister it's more Lassister, I try not to mention Reagan other than in reference to the election years change.
Also, it should be remembered that Reagan didn't leave office a successful two-term president ITTL- he left office prematurely after his administration threw the country into a constitutional crisis during the final frosty period of the Cold War (which was not helped by Reagan's aggressive rhetoric during his first term) by hiding the extent of his health issues until he was rendered comatose.

Lassiter understandably would be much more popular among Republican politicians and voters simply because he actually finished both terms he was elected to serve.

Yes. Right back at the start in 2008 & early 2009 I used CNN mostly for the US stuff, but then someone (I can't remember who) suggested or started posting with NBS as a nod to "Studio 60" and I kept it as my network of choice.

Peter_Winchester had Ray Sullivan visit NBS's Studio 60 in December 2009.

I was the first one to use NBS News outside of Studio 60 in February 2010.

The first time you used NBS was in a poll in October 2010. In between February and October, I used it eight more times, disputed used it twice, Westbrook once, and Abetteramerica made a series of NBS images (lost to the sands of time) in preparation for the debates and election.

Setting up NBS as the prime source of news for the November 2010 election is pretty much what solidified its presence in the thread.

Thanks for that, I thought it was earlier than December 2009, that's after a year of the story. So I only used just prior to the 2010 election. I am afraid my memory is not as good as it once was.
I am glad we used NBS it certainly works well.

Tc9ooaA.png

Wednesday, December 30th, 2020

Former Supreme Court Justice Rachel Carmine dies

Retired Supreme Court Justice Rachel Carmine, who spent two decades on the nation's highest court, has died at the age of 82. Carmine, who retired in July of this year, passed away due to pneumonia, according to a spokeswoman for The Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. The spokeswoman said that Carmine had come to the hospital after suffering from influenza three days earlier, and shortly thereafter was diagnosed with pneumonia.

A moderate when she was appointed by conservative Owen Lassiter, Carmine slowly drifted to the left during her two decades on the court, retiring as a member of the court's liberal wing. She rarely made the spotlight writing judicial opinions, and preferred the behind-the-scenes work of forging coalitions with her fellow justices.

"Some people view the different blocs of justices as being these bitter enemies of the other," Carmine said in a 2016 interview. "My experience is that that is not the case at all...Nine opinionated lawyers are going to disagree, but the moments where professional disagreement crosses into the personal at this level are few and far between. I've always thought that was a testament to the people I have served with."

Rachel Marianne Carmine was born on December 4, 1938 in Honolulu in what was then the Territory of Hawaii. The daughter of a shipping warehouse manager and a home maker, Carmine had just turned three years old when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, marking the entrance of the United States into World War II. In a 2011 interview on the 70th anniversary of the attack, she said that her only memory of the event was noticing how scared her parents were and distant sounds of explosions and gunfire. For nearly three years after the attack, Hawaii was under martial law and Carmine recalled in the same interview at being happy the state of martial law was lifted in October 1944, before her sixth birthday when she would have had to have been fingerprinted by military authorities.

After graduating from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa, Carmine moved to the mainland shortly after Hawaii became a state to attend the Boston University School of Law, graduating in 1964. She spent the first 17 years of her career in private practice before being named to the Hawaii Supreme Court for a ten-year term in 1982. In 1986, Acting President George P. Bush appointed Carmine to a new seat on the US District Court for the District of Hawaii on the recommendation of Hawaii's senators. While a district court judge, Carmine earned a reputation for fair-mindedness and a cautious reading of the law. It was these traits that attracted President Lassiter, reportedly exasperated at the possibility of another contentious Supreme Court fight during his last year in office, to her when Justice Tom Weddington retired in 1998. She was easily confirmed by the Democratic-controlled Senate and became Lassiter's final appointment to the Supreme Court.

Carmine was married to her former law school boyfriend Charles Gilligan from 1964 to 1967, and never remarried after the pair divorced over their diverging career trajectories. "I wanted to return and practice [law] in Hawaii. He thought the state was not much more than a 'tropical port' and that a 'three hour tour' of law firms in Los Angeles would persuade me to move to California and open a practice with him," she recalled upon Gilligan's death in 2005. "It didn't, but I can't say we departed on bad terms."

President Sam Seaborn called "a strong and wonderful person, dedicated to fairness and equality for everyone under the law", while Governor Shane Burns (D) paid tribute by describing Carmine as "exemplifying the 'Aloha Spirit' that we as Hawaiians seek to live our lives by." Her funeral is expected to be attended by most of her former colleagues on the Supreme Court.

pp-dawn-wells-go-fund-me-broke-gilligans-island-star.jpg

Carmine, pictured in her hometown of Honolulu in 2016 (photo by Dawn Wells)

NBS NEW LOGO.png

Sunday January 3rd 2021

Ritchie favourite for RNC Chair in three way fight to succeed Haffley

James Ritchie who leaves the Florida Governor's Mansion in Tallahassee on Tuesday when his successor Democrat Jessica Gelsey will be sworn in, is the clear favourite to be the next Chair of the RNC.

Ritchie is facing only two other candidates, New Jersey Congressman Jack Fowler and former Michigan party Chair Danielle Janssen in the vote on January 21st. Former North Carolina Governor Andrew Wu who had been strongly tipped to run decided not to seek the job, ahead of speculation that he will run for the Republican Presidential nomination next year. Ritchie is the clear favourite to win succeed the outgoing Chair Jeff Haffley.

Tc9ooaA.png

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Mitchell Harris takes over as Speaker of the House

The 117th Congress convened today, and the House elected a Republican speaker, Mitchell Harris (R-IN), the first member of the Grand Old Party (GOP) to hold that position since 2007. Harris, who led the party to a victory in last November's midterm elections, received the votes of all 230 House Republicans to become the 55th person to hold the speakership. Outgoing speaker Daniel Maddox (D-IL) was supported by all but three of the chamber's 205 Democrats, with two members voting "present" and Representative Randy Celeste (D-CA) voting for former senator Haydn Straus (OH), the 2018 Green Party nominee for president.

Maddox presented the gavel to his successor, marking the handover by pointing to the legislation that the two House terms he had presided over had "expanded the rights the American people enjoy, and worked to preserve their livelihoods."

Harris, in brief remarks, said that the new Republican majority would act to "cut government waste and burdensome regulations" in order to "bring about a revival of the economic prosperity we enjoyed in this country under the last Republican administration."

Harris is the fourth Hoosier to become speaker, the first since Michael C. Kerr (speaker from 1875 to 1876). All three of his immediate predecessors (Maddox, Carol Gelsey and Mark Sellner) remain as members in the House, making this the first Congress since the 51st Congress (1889-1891) where four current and former Speakers of the House served together.

The start of the new Congress, a rare Sunday meeting of the nation's legislature, also saw the first new class of senators sworn in by Vice President Jack Hunter (R-MN) in his role as President of the Senate. Like the House, the new Senate is more Republican than the one it replaced: all but one (Democrat Kurt Carner of Montana) of the eight freshmen Hunter swore in are Republicans.

Last edited:
2021 is going to be interesting as the GOP will do what they do to stall Sam and his staff...
Maybe, but the GOP ITTL seems more tame compared to the one in real life. Yeah there will be obstruction, but I have a feeling Sam will be able to work with them and they'll make compromises and deals. And it's not like he hasn't been here before. He had to contend with a Republican House and Senate during the Bartlet years.

Maybe, but the GOP ITTL seems more tame compared to the one in real life. Yeah there will be obstruction, but I have a feeling Sam will be able to work with them and they'll make compromises and deals. And it's not like he hasn't been here before. He had to contend with a Republican House and Senate during the Bartlet years.
They'll still find their way to go after agendas that Sam and his administration back.

Here's Part 1 and "Part 3" of a Wiki page covering the current United States Senators
JlCJ2KW.png
coming soon
tJBw5Xq.png

I'm about 41 people short (I had a list, circa 2011, that covered about 65 senators... but alot of them aren't in the Senate anymore). I know there's rules about castings and whatnot these days, but if anyone has any suggestions, please PM me, and I'll go over it with Mark and others.

The people in these images were cast on the show or thread. They are Ed Helms, Paul Collins, Wil Wheaton, James Rebhorn (RIP), William Sadler (I cast him many, many years ago, but he has been overlooked it seems), Tina Fey, and Tim Snay (played "Senator Harris" in the show, another overlooked spot). I cut it off between Antonio Rodrigues and Herman Morton, both uncast, AFAIK. I have 52 more Senators from Fletcher Carey (G.W. Bailey) to Nate Bradshaw (Adam Brody) already covered in my Part 2, that I might upload sometime soon.

Within the next decade or two.

Oh and here's the Wiki-code for search purposes and if you want to put it into a sandbox and play around. Note: It only has my placeholder images that I've covered up in the photoshop (thanks, Senator Richard Shelby!) It doesn't cover the templates I edited in later, either.
{{pp|small=yes}}
{{short description|Wikimedia list article}}
{{Use mdy dates|date=September 2019}}
{{About|senators serving in the [[United States Congress]]|a list of senators in [[State legislature (United States)|U.S. state legislatures]]|List of U.S. state senators}}
[[File:117th United States Congress Senators.svg|thumb|475px|Map of senators as of Jan 5, 2021|States colored red have two Democratic senators, red states have two Republican senators, while purple states have one of each.]]
The [[United States Senate]] consists of 100 members, two from each of the 50 [[U.S. state|states]]. Below is a list of U.S. senators in the [[117th United States Congress]].

== Party affiliation ==
{| class=wikitable
|- valign=bottom
! colspan=2 | Affiliation
! Members
|-
{{party color|Republican Party (United States)}}
| [[Republican Party (United States)|Republican Party]]
| align=center | 57
|-
{{party color|Democratic Party (United States)}}
| {{nowrap|[[Democratic Party (United States)|Democratic Party]]}}
| align=center | 43
|-
! colspan="2" style="text-align:center;"| Total
! align=center | 100
|}

==Leadership==
===Presiding officers===
{| class=wikitable
|-
!Office
!Party
!colspan=2|Officer
!State
!Since
|-
|[[President of the Senate#United States|President of the Senate]]{{efn|The Vice President of the United States is the President of the Senate}}
|[[Republican Party (United States)|Republican]]{{efn|Although President Seaborn is a member of the Democratic Party, Vice President Hunter was elected in a contingent election and retains his Republican Party membership}}
|[[File:Vice President Pence Official Portrait (cropped).jpg|100px]]<!--Ed Helms-->
|[[Jack|Jack Hunter]]
|[[Minnesota]]{{efn|As Vice President, Hunter represents no state, but his home state is Minnesota.}}
|January 20, 2019
|-
|[[President pro tempore of the United States Senate|President pro tempore]]
|[[Republican Party (United States)|Republican]]
|[[File:Vice President Pence Official Portrait (cropped).jpg|100px]]<!--Paul Collins-->
|[[Sam|Sam Wilkinson]]
|[[List of United States senators from Kansas|Kansas]]
|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party dean since January 3, 2015}}
|}

===Majority leadership===
{| class=wikitable
|-
!Office
!Officer
!State
!Since
|-
|[[Party leaders of the United States Senate|Senate Majority Leader]]
|[[Cody|Cody Riley]]
|[[List of United States senators from Alabama|Alabama]]
|{{longitem|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party leader since January 3, 2015}}}}
|-
|[[Party leaders of the United States Senate|Senate Majority Whip]]
|[[Max|Max Lobell III]]
|[[List of United States senators from Georgia|Georgia]]
|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party whip since January 3, 2015}}
|-
|[[Republican Conference Chairman of the United States Senate|Chair]], [[Republican Conference of the United States Senate|Senate Republican Conference]]
|[[Mark|Mark Cumberland]]
|[[List of United States senators from Texas|Texas]]
|October 21, 2019
|-
|Chair, [[Senate Republican Policy Committee]]
|[[Carlin|Carlin Cassidy]]
|[[List of United States senators from Pennsylvania|Pennsylvania]]
|January 3, 2015
|-
|[[Republican Conference Vice-Chair of the United States Senate|Vice Chair]], [[Republican Conference of the United States Senate|Senate Republican Conference]]
|[[Gina|Gina DiMeo]]
|[[List of United States senators from Idaho|Idaho]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|Chair, [[National Republican Senatorial Committee]]
|[[Bill|Bill Daniel]]
|[[List of United States senators from Nebraska|Nebraska]]
|July 23, 2018
|-
|Chair, Senate Republican Steering Committee
|[[Jeff|Jeff Heston]]
|[[List of United States senators from Utah|Utah]]
|January 3, 2009
|-
|rowspan=2|Senate Republican Chief Deputy Whips
|[[David|David Morrison]]
|[[List of United States senators from Louisiana|Louisiana]]
|January 3, 2015
|-
|[[Randall|Randall Thomas]]
|[[List of United States senators from Louisiana|Louisiana]]
|January 3, 2015
|}

===Minority leadership===
{| class=wikitable
|-
!Office
!Officer
!State
!Since
|-
|[[Party leaders of the United States Senate|Senate Minority Leader]]
|[[Jimmy|Jimmy Fitzsimmons]]
|[[List of United States senators from Massachusetts|Massachusetts]]
|{{longitem|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party leader since January 3, 2017}}}}
|-
|[[Party leaders of the United States Senate|Senate Minority Whip]]
|[[Sarah|Sarah O'Brien]]
|[[List of United States senators from Vermont|Vermont]]
|{{longitem|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party whip since January 3, 2017}}}}
|-
|Chair, [[Democratic Caucus of the United States Senate|Senate Democratic Caucus]]
|[[Victor|Vic Huntington]]
|[[List of United States senators from Nevada|Nevada]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|Chair, [[Senate Democratic Policy Committee|Senate Democratic Policy and Communications Committee]]
|[[Andy|Andy Ritter]]
|[[List of United States senators from New Mexico|New Mexico]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|rowspan=2 |Vice Chairs, [[Democratic Caucus of the United States Senate|Senate Democratic Caucus]]
|[[Mark Warner|Mitch Bryce]]
|[[List of United States senators from Illinois|Illinois]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|[[David|David Kuhio]]
|[[List of United States senators from Hawaii|Hawaii]]
|January 3, 2019
|-
|Chair, [[United States Senate Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee|Senate Democratic Steering Committee]]
|[[Ben|Ben Newell]]
|[[List of United States senators from Colorado|Colorado]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|Chair, [[United States Senate Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee|Senate Democratic Outreach]]
|[[Rebecca|Becki Reeseman]]
|[[List of United States senators from Michigan|Michigan]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|Vice Chair, [[Senate Democratic Policy Committee|Senate Democratic Policy Committee]]
|[[Jim|Jim Velasquez]]
|[[List of United States senators from Rhode Island|Rhode Island]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|[[United States Senate Democratic Conference Secretary|Secretary]], [[Democratic Caucus of the United States Senate|Democratic Caucus]]
|[[Nicole|Nicole Kershaw]]
|[[List of United States senators from California|California]]
|January 3, 2019
|-
|Chair, [[Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee]]
|[[Lou|Lou Thornton]]
|[[List of United States senators from Virginia|Virginia]]
|January 3, 2017
|-
|Vice Chair, [[United States Senate Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee|Senate Democratic Outreach]]
|[[Hubert|Hubert Smith]]
|[[List of United States senators from Arkansas|Arkansas]]
|January 3, 2021
|-
|rowspan=2 |Senate Democratic Chief Deputy Whips
|[[Robert|Robert Greys]]
|[[List of United States senators from Oregon|Oregon]]
|January 3, 2019
|-
|[[Tim|Tim Burrell]]
|[[List of United States senators from New York|New York]]
|January 3, 2021
|-
|[[President pro tempore emeritus of the United States Senate|President pro tempore emeritus]]
|[[William|William Wiley]]
|[[List of United States senators from Washington|Washington]]
|{{longitem|January 3, 2017<br>{{small|Party dean since January 3, 2013}}}}
|}

==List of senators==
{| class="wikitable sortable" id="senators" style="text-align:center"

|-
! State
! Portrait
! Senator
! colspan=2 | Party
! Assumed office
! {{nowrap|Term up}}

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Alabama|Alabama]]
| [[File:Richard Shelby, official portrait, 112th Congress (cropped).jpg|95px]]
! [[Cody|Cody Riley]]<!--Wil Wheaton-->
| style="background-color:{{Republican Party (US)/meta/color}}" |
| [[Republican Party (United States)|Republican]]
| data-sort-value="1987/01/03" | January 3, 2009
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Alabama|2026]]

|-
! [[Alan|Alan Garland]]<!--James Rebhorn-->
| data-sort-value="2018/01" | April 8, 2010{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the death of [[Jimmy|Jimmy Hobuck]].}}
| [[2022_United_States_Senate_elections#Alabama|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Alaska|Alaska]]
! [[Robert|Robert Cantina]]<!--William Sadler-->
| data-sort-value="2002/12/20" | November 9, 2006{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Steve|Steve Gaines]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Alaska|2026]]

|-
! [[Sarah|Sorah Wheeler]]<!--Tina Fey-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Alaska|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Arizona|Arizona]]
! [[Antonio|Antonio Rodrigues]]<!--TBD-->
| style="background-color:{{Democratic Party (US)/meta/color}}" |
| [[Democratic Party (United States)|Democratic]]
| data-sort-value="2020/12/02" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Arizona|2022]]

|-
! [[Tony|Tony McMichael]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Arizona|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Arkansas|Arkansas]]
! [[Fletcher|Fletcher Carey]]<!--G.W. Bailey-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Arkansas|2022]]

|-
! [[Hubert|Hubert Smith]]<!--Nathan Burgess-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Arkansas|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from California|California]]
! [[Nicole|Nicole Kershaw]]<!--Natalie Portman-->
| data-sort-value="1992/11/10" | January 5, 2011{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Mark|Mark Kerrison]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in California|2024]]

|-
! [[Gabriel|Gabriel Tillman]]<!--Ray Wise-->
| data-sort-value="2017/01/03" | January 2, 2019{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the resignation of [[Sam|Sam Seaborn]], who became President of the United States.}}
| [[2022 United States Senate election in California|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Colorado|Colorado]]
! [[Ben|Ben Newell]]<!--Peter Krause-->
| data-sort-value="2009/01/21" | January 3, 2015
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Colorado|2026]]

|-
! {{sortname|Carlos|Cabrera}}<!--Lin-Manuel Miranda-->
| data-sort-value="2021/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2026_United_States_Senate_elections#Colorado|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Connecticut|Connecticut]]
! [[Chris|Chris Casey]]<!--Johnny Galecki-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Connecticut|2022]]

|-
! [[Michelle|Michelle Van Dorn]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/05" | January 3, 2013
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Connecticut|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Delaware|Delaware]]
! [[Joseph|Joseph McKenna]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2001/01/03" | July 9, 1996{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the death of [[Patrick|Patrick Little]].}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Delaware|2024]]

|-
! [[Claire|Claire McAuley]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2010/11/15" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Delaware|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Florida|Florida]]
! [[Tanner|Tannar McClay]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/08" | January 3, 2015
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Florida|2026]]

|-
! [[Alicia|Alicia DeSantos]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Florida|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Georgia|Georgia]]
! [[Max|Max Lobell III]]<!--Skeet Ulrich-->
| data-sort-value="2020/01/06" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Georgia|2026]]

|-
! [[Charlie|Charlie Forrester]]<!--John C. Reilly-->
| data-sort-value="2020/01/06" | November 20, 2012{{efn|Elected to the seat following the death of [[Max|Max Lobell I]].}}
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Georgia|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Hawaii|Hawaii]]
! [[Arthur|Arthur Breech]]<!--Peter Coyote-->
| data-sort-value="2012/12/26" | January 3, 1995
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Hawaii|2024]]

|-
! [[David|David Kuhio]]<!--Cliff Curtis-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Hawaii|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Idaho|Idaho]]
! [[Clark|Clark Gibson]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="1999/01/03" | January 3, 1981
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Idaho|2022]]

|-
! [[Gina|Gina DiMeo]]<!--Rebecca Mader-->
| data-sort-value="2009/01/03" | January 17, 2011{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the resignation of [[Chris|Chris Carrick]], who had become Secretary of the Interior.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Idaho|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Illinois|Illinois]]
! [[Mitch|Mitch Bryce]]<!--Alan Dale-->
| data-sort-value="1997/01/03" | January 11, 2011{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Jack|Jack Enlow]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Illinois|2026]]

|-
! [[Jasper|Jasper Irving]]<!--Tom Cruise-->
| data-sort-value="2017/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Illinois|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Indiana|Indiana]]
! [[Rudolph|Rudi Robinson]]<!--Reggie Miller-->
| data-sort-value="2017/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Indiana|2024]]

|-
! [[Gibson|Gibson Carluke]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Indiana|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Iowa|Iowa]]
! [[Joe|Joe Joeckler]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="1981/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Iowa|2026]]

|-
! [[Bryce|Bryce Bradley]]<!--Peter MacNicol-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Iowa|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Kansas|Kansas]]
! [[Sam|Sam Wilkinson]]<!--Paul Collins-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 1981
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Kansas|2022]]

|-
! [[Peter|Peter Gault]]<!--Kevin Nealon-->
| data-sort-value="2021/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate elections|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Kentucky|Kentucky]]
! [[Terry|Terrance Schraeder]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | October 28, 2019{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the death of [[James|James Lancaster]].}}
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Kentucky|2022]]

|-
! [[James|James Lincoln]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="1985/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Kentucky|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Louisiana|Louisiana]]
! [[David|David Morrison]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | November 20, 2012{{efn|Appointed to the seat after the resignation of [[Judy|Judi Rand]], who became an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate elections|2022]]

|-
! [[Rick|Rick Remick]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2017/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Louisiana|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Maine|Maine]]
! [[Stephen|Stephen Wilson]]<!--Kelsey Grammer-->
| data-sort-value="1997/01/03" | March 4, 1997{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the death of [[Walter|Walter Milton]].}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Maine|2026]]

|-
! [[William|William Katt]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Maine|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Maryland|Maryland]]
! [[Cain|Cain McClelland]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Maryland|2024]]

|-
! [[Joe|Joe Derrick]]<!--TBD-->
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Maryland|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Massachusetts|Massachusetts]]
! [[Ryan|Ryan Lyndell]]<!--Mark Hamill-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2001
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Massachusetts|2024]]

|-
! [[Jimmy|Jimmy Fitzsimmons]]<!--Aaron Eckhart-->
| data-sort-value="2013/07/16" | November 15, 2010{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the death of [[Roland|Roland Pierce]].}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Massachusetts|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Michigan|Michigan]]
! [[Randall|Randall Thomas]]<!--Thomas J. McCarthy-->
| data-sort-value="2001/01/03" | January 3, 1999
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Michigan|2022]]

|-
! [[Becky|Becky Reeseman]]<!--Amy Aquino-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Michigan|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Minnesota|Minnesota]]
! [[Laura|Lara Mansfield]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2018/01/02" | January 3, 2019
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Minnesota|2024]]

|-
! [[Peggy|Peggy Jones]]<!--Zoe McLellan-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 14, 2019{{efn|Appointed to the seat after the resignation of [[Jack|Jack Hunter]], who became Vice President of the United States.}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Minnesota|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Mississippi|Mississippi]]
! [[Dylan|Dylan McNamara]]<!--Nick Chinlund-->
| data-sort-value="2007/12/31" | January 3, 1991
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Mississippi|2026]]

|-
! [[Ann|Ann Choate]]<!--Mary-Pat Green-->
| data-sort-value="2018/04/09" | January 3, 1995
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Mississippi|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Missouri|Missouri]]
! [[Laura|Laura Shallick]]<!--Patricia Heaton-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Missouri|2022]]

|-
! [[Lewis|Lewis Henderson]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Missouri|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Montana|Montana]]
! [[George|George Wirth]]<!--Barry Corbin-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Montana|2024]]

|-
! [[Kurt|Kurt Carner]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Montana|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Nebraska|Nebraska]]
! [[Em|Emit George]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 1985
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Nebraska|2026]]

|-
! [[Bill Daniel]]<!--Bruce Boxleitner-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 13, 2011{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the resignation of [[Sarah|Sarah Newbury]], who had become Secretary of Health and Human Services.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Nebraska|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Nevada|Nevada]]
! [[Victor|Vic Huntington]]<!--Eric Dane-->
| data-sort-value="2017/01/03" | January 3, 2007
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Nevada|2024]]

|-
! [[Matthew|Matthew Spencer]]<!--Matthew Gray Gubler-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | November 14, 2016{{efn|Elected to the seat following the resignation [[Howard|Howard Weston]], who became an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Nevada|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from New Hampshire|New Hampshire]]
! [[Ellie|Ellie Wilkins]]<!--Sigourney Weaver-->
| [[2022 United States Senate election in New Hampshire|2022]]

|-
! [[Felix|Felix Moore]]<!--TBD-->
| [[Democratic Party (United States)|Republican]]
| data-sort-value="2009/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate election in New Hampshire|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from New Jersey|New Jersey]]
! [[Dante|Dante Jenkins]]<!--Harry Lennix-->
| data-sort-value="2006/01/17" | January 3, 1997
| [[2024 United States Senate election in New Jersey|2026]]

|-
! [[Alex|Alex Crossley]]<!--Brady Corbet-->
| data-sort-value="2013/10/31" | January 3, 2019
| [[2026 United States Senate election in New Jersey|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from New Mexico|New Mexico]]
! [[Andy|Andy Ritter]]<!--Jon Rubinstein-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 1997
| [[2024 United States Senate election in New Mexico|2026]]

|-
! [[Michael|Michael Rojas]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2021/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2026 United States Senate elections|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from New York|New York]]
! [[Andrew|Andrew Thorn]]<!--Patrick Dempsey-->
| data-sort-value="1999/01/03" | January 3, 2001
| [[2022 United States Senate election in New York|2024]]

|-
! [[Tim|Tim Burrell]]<!--Woody Harrelson-->
| data-sort-value="2009/01/26" | January 3, 2017
| [[2024 United States Senate election in New York|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from North Carolina|North Carolina]]
! [[Kelly|Kenny Sattler]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2005/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in North Carolina|2026]]

|-
! [[Barbara|Barbara Layton]]<!--Cherry Jones-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in North Carolina|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from North Dakota|North Dakota]]
! [[Matt|Matt Chantler]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in North Dakota|2022]]

|-
! [[Jamie|Jamie Muller]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in North Dakota|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Ohio|Ohio]]
! [[Dylan|Dylan Garrison]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Ohio|2024]]

|-
! [[Ruth|Ruth Norton-Stewart]]<!--Marcia Gay Harden-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Ohio|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Oklahoma|Oklahoma]]
! [[Robert|Robert Roanoke]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="1994/11/16" | January 3, 1987
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Oklahoma|2022]]

|-
! [[Daryl|Daryl Lukins]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Oklahoma|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Oregon|Oregon]]
! [[Robert|Robert Greys]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="1996/02/05" | January 3, 1987
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Oregon|2022]]

|-
! [[Curtis|Curtis Ryan]]<!--Neil Patrick Harris-->
| data-sort-value="2009/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Oregon|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Pennsylvania|Pennsylvania]]
! [[Carlin|Carlin Cassidy]]<!--Paul Johanson-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Pennsylvania|2024]]

|-
! [[Matt|Matt Clausen]]<!--Tim Daly-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Pennsylvania|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Rhode Island|Rhode Island]]
! [[John|John Huntingdon]]<!--Jon Lithgow-->
| data-sort-value="1997/01/03" | November 21, 1996{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Tony|Tony Berelli]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Rhode Island|2024]]

|-
! [[Jim|Jim Velasquez]]<!--Esai Morales-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Rhode Island|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from South Carolina|South Carolina]]
! [[Brad|Brad Maxwell]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in South Carolina|2022]]

|-
! [[Hamilton|Hamilton Crooks]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2003/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate election in South Carolina|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from South Dakota|South Dakota]]
! [[Robin|Robin Fulton]]<!--Schuster Vance-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | July 12, 2003{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Jim|Jim Simon]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2022 United States Senate election in South Dakota|2022]]

|-
! [[Tim|Tim Masters]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2005/01/03" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate election in South Dakota|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Tennessee|Tennessee]]
! [[Dan|Dan Hammond]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 1989
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Tennessee|2024]]

|-
! [[Patrick|Patrick Stacy]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2021/01/03" | January 3, 1997
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Tennessee|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Texas|Texas]]
! [[Mark|Mark Cumberland]]<!--Ingo Rademacher-->
| data-sort-value="2002/12/02" | December 13, 2010{{efn|Appointed to the seat following the resignation of [[Liz|Liz Clark]], who became Vice President of the United States.}}
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Texas|2026]]

|-
! [[Davis|Davis Roberts]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2013
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Texas|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Utah|Utah]]
! [[Jeff|Jeff Heston]]<!--Anthony LaPaglia-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 20, 2003{{efn|Appointed to the seat following [[Earl|Earl Dern]]'s resignation.}}
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Utah|2024]]

|-
! [[Mark|Marc Elderton]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2019/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Utah|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Vermont|Vermont]]
! [[Sarah|Sarah O'Brien]]<!--Mary Steenburgen-->
| data-sort-value="1975/01/03" | January 3, 1989
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Vermont|2024]]

|-
! [[Mary|Marietta Nerlinger]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2007/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate elections#Vermont|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Virginia|Virginia]]
! [[Lou|Lou Thornton]]<!--Janeane Garofalo-->
| data-sort-value="2009/01/03" | January 3, 2015
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Virginia|2026]]

|-
! [[Rob|Rob Buchanan]]<!--Patrick Fabian-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Virginia|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Washington|Washington]]
! [[William|William Wiley]]<!--James Earl Jones-->
| data-sort-value="1993/01/03" | January 3, 1983
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Washington|2024]]

|-
! [[Andrew|Andrew Howard]]<!--Matt Lanter-->
| data-sort-value="2001/01/03" | January 3, 2011
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Washington|2022]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from West Virginia|West Virginia]]
! [[Sam|Sam Hedrick]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2015/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in West Virginia|2024]]

|-
! [[Mac|Mac Walters]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2010/11/15" | January 3, 2021
| [[2026 United States Senate elections|2026]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Wisconsin|Wisconsin]]
! [[James|James Clarke]]<!--Jason Priestly-->
| data-sort-value="2011/01/03" | January 3, 2017
| [[2022 United States Senate election in Wisconsin|2022]]

|-
! [[Nate|Nate Bradshaw]]<!--Adam Brody-->
| data-sort-value="2013/01/03" | January 3, 2019
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Wisconsin|2024]]

|-
| rowspan=2 | [[List of United States senators from Wyoming|Wyoming]]
! [[He-Man|Herman Morton]]<!--TBD-->
| data-sort-value="2007/06/25" | January 3, 1989
| [[2024 United States Senate election in Wyoming|2024]]

|-
! [[Kent|Kent Harris]]<!--Tim Snay-->
| data-sort-value="2021/01/03" | January 3, 2003
| [[2026 United States Senate election in Wyoming|2026]]

|}

==See also==
* [[List of current members of the United States House of Representatives]]
* [[List of members of the United States Congress by longevity of service]]
* [[Religious affiliation in the United States Senate]]
* [[Seniority in the United States Senate]]
* [[Shadow congressperson]]

==Notes==
{{Notelist}}

==References==
{{Reflist}}

{{Current U.S. senators}}
{{USCongress|membersandleaders}}
{{US Order of Precedence}}

[[Category:116th United States Congress|**]]
[[Category:21st-century United States government officials|Senate]]
[[Category:Lists of current office-holders in the United States|United States Congress]]
[[Category:Lists of United States senators]]
[[Category:Lists of current national legislators]]

Last edited:
We're finally getting into the show era with the last presidential county map of the 1990s: the 1998 election of Josiah "Jed" Bartlet.

u3GTqx7.png

Reminder that since there was a third-party candidate (independent Jim Buckner) in this election, this is the only map in the series besides 2018 where a candidate wins a county on a plurality of the vote. Because of said third-party candidate, this is also the only election where the largest vote share for one candidate is not automatically the lowest vote share for the other.

As you can guess, for the vast majority of states, Buckner's vote share in each county was obtained using Ralph Nader's vote share in the OTL 2000 election. Since there were seven states where Nader either had write-in access only or wasn't on the ballot at all, there were times where I had to use OTL 1998 elections with third-party candidates instead.

Because of the nature of the state results, Buckner's best county isn't Nader's OTL best (San Miguel, CO, home to the popular Telluride ski resort), but instead the one that holds the global mecca for transcendental meditation. Which is such a perfect stereotype of the kind of people who would vote Green that I can only imagine this was one of the reasons that it took 20 years for the Greens to feel confident enough to put another candidate in front of the voters.

Largest vote share for Josiah Bartlet (D): Hancock County, Georgia (94.49%)
Largest vote share for Lewis Eisenhower (R): Glasscock County, Texas (92.28%)
Largest vote share for Jim Buckner (I): Jefferson County, Iowa (38.70%)

Lowest vote share for Josiah Bartlet (D): Glasscock County, Texas (6.81%)
Lowest vote share for Lewis Eisenhower (R): Shannon County, South Dakota (4.51%)
Lowest vote share for Jim Buckner (I): Wilcox County, Alabama (0.09%)

Presidential election county maps
2018 (slightly different color key)

1609971809486.png

Wednesday January 6th 2021

Electoral Commission approves East Anglian Devolution Party name change

The electoral commission has approved the formal name change of the "East Anglian Devolution Party" to the new name of "Anglia First." The Party which was formed a decade ago to campaign for devolution for the East of England. It's candidates have won elections in Norfolk winning the Norfolk gubernatorial race in 2013 an d the elected Mayorship of Norwich.

The Party name change has been pushed through by new party leader Ron Sutton to "reflect our policies and aims ", and has taken it's name in part similarity to that of the Yorkshire First Party.

Last edited:
117th United States Congress

Senate Committee Memberships
Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee

Chairman: Fletcher Carey (AR)
Ranking Member: Hubert “Arkansas” Smith (AR)
20 Total Members: 12 Republicans, 8 Democrats

Republicans:
Ann Choate (MS)
Max Lobell III (GA)
Gina DiMeo (ID)
Laura Shallick (MO)
Joe Joeckler (IA)
Barbara Layton (NC)
Matt Chantler (ND)
George Wirth (MT)
Terrance H. Schraeder (KY)
Peter Gault (KS)
Hamilton Crooks (SC)

Democrats:
Sarah O’Brien (VT)
Stephen Wilson (ME)
Ben Newell (CO)
Rudi Robinson (IN)
Rick Remick (LA)
Matt Clausen (PA)
Lara Mansfield (MN)

Senate Appropriations Committee
Chairman: Emmit George (NE)
Ranking Member: William Wiley (WA)
30 Total Members: 18 Republicans, 12 Democrats

Republicans:
Dan Hammond (TN)
Dylan McNamara (MS)
Kent Harris (WY)
Robin Fulton (SD)
Robert Cantina (AK)
Cody Riley (AL)
Robert Roanoke (OK)
Davis Roberts (TX)
Dylan Garrison (OH)
Carlin Cassidy (PA)
Joe Joeckler (IA)
Carlos Cabrera (CO)
Matt Chantler (ND)
George Wirth (MT)
Lewis Henderson (MO)
Sam Hedrick (WV)
James Lincoln (KY)

Democrats:
Arthur Breech (HI)
Vic Huntington (NV)
Andy Ritter (NM)
Becky Reeseman (MI)
William Katt (ME)
Rudi Robinson (IN)
Marietta Nerlinger (VT)
Antonio Rodrigues (AZ)
Joe Derrick (MD)
Nate Bradshaw (WI)
Lara Mansfield (MN)

Senate Armed Services
Chairman: Sam Wilkinson (KS)
Ranking Member: Andy Ritter (NM)
26 Total Members: 15 Republicans, 11 Democrats

Republicans:
Herman Morton (WY)
Clark Gibson (ID)
Dylan McNamara (MS)
Patrick Stacy (TN)
Robert Cantina (AK)
Max Lobell III (GA)
Mark Cumberland (TX)
Michael Rojas (NM)
David Morrison (LA)
Barbara Layton (NC)
Jasper Irving (IL)
Brad Maxwell (SC)
Bryce Bradley (IA)
Tim Masters (SD)

Democrats:
Dante Jenkins (NJ)
Arthur Breech (HI)
Chris Casey (CT)
Andrew Howard (WA)
Hubert "Arkansas" Smith (AR)
Jim Velasquez (RI)
Louise Thornton (VA)
Matthew Spencer (NV)
Tim Burrell (NY)
Marietta Nerlinger (VT)

Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee
Chairman: Herman Morton (WY)
Ranking Member: Michelle Van Dorn (CT)
25 Total Members: 13 Republicans, 10 Democrats

Republicans:
Ann Choate (MS)
Marc Elderton (UT)
Gina DiMeo (ID)
Charlie Forrester (GA)
Tanner McClay (FL)
Fletcher Carey (AR)
Alan Garland (AL)
David Morrison (LA)
Brad Maxwell (SC)
Lewis Henderson (MO)
Ellie Wilkins (NH)
Jamie Muller (ND)

Democrats:
Andrew Thorn (NY)
Ryan Lyndell (MA)
Sarah O’Brien (VT)
Nicole Kershaw (CA)
Clare McAuley (DE)
Matthew Spencer (NV)
Joe Derrick (MD)
Tony McMichael (AZ)
Alex Crossley (NJ)

Senate Budget Committee
Chairman: Alan Garland (AL)
Ranking Member: Mitch Bryce (IL)
24 Total Members: 14 Republicans, 10 Democrats

Republicans:
Dan Hammond (TN)
Dylan McNamara (MS)
Charlie Forrester (GA)
Bill Daniel (NE)
Sorah Wheeler (AK)
Laura Shallick (MO)
Ruth Norton-Stewart (OH)
Marc Elderton (UT)
Curtis Ryan (OR)
James Clarke (WI)
Jamie Muller (ND)
Hamilton Crooks (SC)
James Lincoln (KY)

Democrats:
Robert Greys (OR)
Jimmy Fitzsimmons (MA)
David Kuhio (HI)
Nicole Kershaw (CA)
Becky Reeseman (MI)
Ben Newell (CO)
Clare McAuley (DE)
William Katt (ME)
Joe Derrick (MD)

Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee
Chairman: Jeff Heston (UT)
Ranking Member: John Huntingdon (RI)
25 Total Members: 14 Republicans, 11 Democrats

Republicans:
Dan Hammond (TN)
Randall Thomas (MI)
Alan Garland (AL)
Bill Daniel (NE)
Carlin Cassidy (PA)
Jasper Irving (IL)
Gibson Carluke (IN)
James Clarke (WI)
Carlos Cabrera (CO)
Rob Buchanan (VA)
Daryl Lukins (OK)
Mac Walters (WV)
Felix Moore (NH)

Democrats:
Arthur Breech (HI)
Dante Jenkins (NJ)
Stephen Wilson (ME)
Jimmy Fitzsimmons (MA)
Andrew Howard (WA)
Cain McClelland (MD)
Clare McAuley (DE)
Matthew Spencer (NV)
Antonio Rodrigues (AZ)
Alicia DeSantos (FL)

Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
Chairman: Clark Gibson (ID)
Ranking Member: Vic Huntington (NV)
23 Total Members: 13 Republicans, 10 Democrats

Republicans:
Kent Harris (WY)
Sorah Wheeler (AK)
Laura Shallick (MO)
Davis Roberts (TX)
Michael Rojas (NM)
Curtis Ryan (OR)
Ruth Norton-Stewart (OH)
Carlos Cabrera (CO)
Matt Chantler (ND)
Daryl Lukins (OK)
Mac Walters (WV)

Democrats:
Robert Greys (OR)
Chris Casey (CT)
Andrew Howard (WA)
David Kuhio (HI)
Mitch Bryce (IL)
Jim Velasquez (RI)
Ben Newell (CO)
Tony McMichael (AZ)
Kurt Carner (MT)

Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
Chairman: Sorah Wheeler (AK)
Ranking Member: Robert Greys (OR)
19 Total Members: 12 Republicans, 7 Democrats

Republicans:
Herman Morton (WY)
Clark Gibson (ID)
Robin Fulton (SD)
Marc Elderton (UT)
Kenny Sattler (NC)
David Morrison (LA)
Jasper Irving (IL)
George Wirth (MT)
Jamie Muller (ND)
Sam Hedrick (WV)
Peter Gault (KS)

Democrats:
Sarah O'Brien (VT)
David Kuhio (HI)
Becky Reeseman (MI)
Ben Newell (CO)
Rick Remick (LA)
Kurt Carner (MT)

Senate Finance Committee
Chairman: Randall Thomas (MI)
Ranking Member: Ryan Lyndell (MA)
23 Total Members: 13 Republicans, 10 Democrats

Republicans:
Patrick Stacy (TN)
Jeff Heston (UT)
Mark Cumberland (TX)
Charlie Forrester (GA)
Fletcher Carey (AR)
Carlin Cassidy (PA)
Curtis Ryan (OR)
Ruth Norton-Stewart (OH)
Tanner McClay (FL)
Bryce Bradley (IA)
Mac Walters (WV)
James Lincoln (KY)

Democrats:
John Huntingdon (RI)
Mitch Bryce (IL)
Nicole Kershaw (CA)
Rudi Robinson (IN)
Clare McAuley (DE)
Matt Clausen (PA)
Alex Crossley (NJ)
Nate Bradshaw (WI)
Peggy Jones (MN)

Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Chairman: Kent Harris (WY)
Ranking Member: Joseph McKenna (DE)
19 Total Members: 11 Republicans, 7 Democrats

Republicans:
Cody Riley (AL)
Marc Elderton (UT)
Sorah Wheeler (AK)
Robin Fulton (SD)
Davis Roberts (TX)
Robert Roanoke (OK)
Ruth Norton-Stewart (OH)
James Clarke (WI)
Rob Buchanan (VA)
Felix Moore (NH)

Democrats:
William Wiley (WA)
Andrew Thorn (NY)
Ryan Lyndell (MA)
Michelle Van Dorn (CT)
Jim Velasquez (RI)
Cain McClelland (MD)

Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee
Chairman: Patrick Stacy (TN)
Ranking Member: Nicole Kershaw (CA)
23 Total Members: 13 Republicans, 11 Democrats

Republicans:
Max Lobell III (GA)
Jeff Heston (UT)
Robert Cantina (AK)
Dylan Garrison (OH)
Joe Joeckler (IA)
Tanner McClay (FL)
Kenny Sattler (NC)
Brad Maxwell (SC)
Gibson Carluke (IN)
Ellie Wilkins (NH)
Sam Hedrick (WV)

Democrats:
William Wiley (WA)
Robert Greys (OR)
Vic Huntington (NV)
Michelle Van Dorn (CT)
David Kuhio (HI)
Cain McClelland (MD)
Matt Clausen (PA)
Antonio Rodrigues (AZ)
Marietta Nerlinger (VT)
Peggy Jones (MN)

Senate Governmental Affairs Committee
Chairman: Ann Choate (MS)
Ranking Member: William Katt (ME)
16 Total Members: 10 Republicans, 6 Democrats

Republicans:
Alan Garland (AL)
Laura Shallick (MO)
Ruth Norton-Stewart (OH)
James Clarke (WI)
Bryce Bradley (IA)
Ellie Wilkins (NH)
Daryl Lukins (OK)
Peter Gault (KS)
Tim Masters (SD)

Democrats:
Andy Ritter (NM)
Hubert “Arkansas” Smith (AR)
Joe Derrick (MD)
Alex Crossley (NJ)
Gabe Tillman (CA)

Senate Judiciary Committee
Chairman: Dylan McNamara (MS)
Ranking Member: Andrew Thorn (NY)
22 Total Members: 12 Republicans, 7 Democrats

Republicans:
Sam Wilkinson (KS)
Randall Thomas (MI)
Jeff Heston (UT)
Mark Cumberland (TX)
Dylan Garrison (OH)
Michael Rojas (NM)
Bill Daniel (NE)
Barbara Layton (NC)
Lewis Henderson (MO)
Rob Buchanan (VA)
Hamilton Crooks (SC)

Democrats:
Stephen Wilson (ME)
Rick Remick (LA)
Louise Thornton (VA)
Gabe Tillman (CA)
Alicia DeSantos (FL)
Lara Mansfield (MN)

Senate Rules and Administration Committee
Chairman: Gina DiMeo (ID)
Ranking Member: Andrew Howard (WA)
19 Total Members: 11 Republicans, 8 Democrats

Republicans:
Emmit George (NE)
Ann Choate (MS)
Kent Harris (WY)
Robin Fulton (SD)
David Morrison (LA)
Robert Roanoke (OK)
Joe Joeckler (IA)
Kenny Sattler (NC)
Sam Hedrick (WV)
Felix Moore (NH)

Democrats:
Joseph McKenna (DE)
Andrew Thorn (NY)
Jimmy Fitzsimmons (MA)
Rudi Robinson (IN)
Louise Thornton (VA)
Matthew Spencer (NV)
Lara Mansfield (MN)

Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee
Chairman: Mark Cumberland (TX)
Ranking Member: Stephen Wilson (ME)
19 Total Members: 11 Republicans, 7 Democrats

Republicans:
Patrick Stacy (TN)
Fletcher Carey (AR)
Bill Daniel (NE)
Dylan Garrison (OH)
Tanner McClay (FL)
Brad Maxwell (SC)
Jasper Irving (IL)
Gibson Carluke (IN)
Ellie Wilkins (NH)
Mac Walters (WV)

Democrats:
Arthur Breech (HI)
Vic Huntington (NV)
Michelle Van Dorn (CT)
Alex Crossley (NJ)
John Huntingdon (RI)
Peggy Jones (MN)

Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee
Chairman: Davis Roberts (TX)
Ranking Member: Sarah O'Brien (VT)
15 Total Members: 10 Republicans, 5 Democrats

Republicans:
Robert Cantina (AK)
Max Lobell III (GA)
Herman Morton (WY)
Carlin Cassidy (PA)
Barbara Layton (NC)
Carlos Cabrera (CO)
Rob Buchanan (VA)
Daryl Lukins (OK)
Peter Gault (KS)

Democrats:
Chris Casey (CT)
Cain McClelland (MD)
Antonio Rodrigues (AZ)
Kurt Carner (MT)

Senate Indigenous Affairs Committee
Chairman: Robert Roanoke (OK)
Ranking Member: David Kuhio (HI)
14 Total Members: 8 Republicans, 6 Democrats

Republicans:
Emmit George (NE)
Sorah Wheeler (AK)
Michael Rojas (NM)
Joe Joeckler (IA)
Kenny Sattler (NC)
Matt Chantler (ND)
Tim Masters (SD)

Democrats:
Becky Reeseman (MI)
Jim Velasquez (RI)
William Katt (ME)
Gabe Tillman (CA)
Tony McMichael (AZ)

Senate Select Ethics Committee
Chairman: George Wirth (MT)
Vice Chairman: Chris Casey (CT)
6 Total Members: 3 Democrats, 3 Republicans, tie-breaking vote goes to the chairman

Republicans:
Emmit George (NE)
Lewis Henderson (MO)

Democrats:
William Wiley (WA)
Matthew Spencer (NV)

Senate Select Intelligence Committee
Chairman: Dan Hammond (TN)
Vice-Chairman: Dante Jenkins (NJ)
18 Total Members: 8 Republicans, 7 Democrats (+3 ex officio members)

Republicans:
Sam Wilkinson (KS)
Gina DiMeo (ID)
Charlie Forrester (GA)
Lewis Henderson (MO)
Bryce Bradley (IA)
Hamilton Crooks (SC)

Democrats:
Mitch Bryce (IL)
Louise Thornton (VA)
Tim Burrell (NY)
Gabe Tillman (CA)
Alicia DeSantos (FL)
Nate Bradshaw (WI)

3 ex officio members: Cody Riley (AL) as Majority Leader; Jimmy Fitzsimmons (MA) as Minority Leader; and Andy Ritter (NM) as Ranking Member of Armed Services Committee.