I like this idea.
I know how the flag should look like!
Take this flag, add yellow in the shield (while the borders are still black), and in the center of the shield, add a pillar in it.
What do you think?
Best I can do I'm afraid:
rub37.png

View attachment 599602

Ok, you were right in wanting some image, that's awful.
A lot of graveyards here, so:
- First row is what your request seemed to be, with three lines. (1: adidas; 3: dead circus; 4: dead on a tree-sided road)
- Second row: the attributes you linked should be, if I remember correctly, for separation lines. Meaning with three you get four fields. Even like this there isn't one that should be acceptable in heraldry. (1: dead of the mountain range; 2: the buried graveyard; 3: dead under the sea; 4: some fence)
- Third row: a cake, trees growing in a cemetery, and a couple with less dead.
- Fourth row: probably the only one acceptable in heraldry (if it is), next a test for vouté and in the end our inevitable saxon friend.

Now that you made me work, I expect to see your final design when you will have one.

Thanks. I now see what you meant.
Will definitely post my design when final!
A slightly different thought on it all:
hegemarre.png

@Jay An
You've re-posted the same request a few times over the last four weeks without any response, so I think it's unlikely that anyone feels able to do it at the moment. This might just be to do with the season, but it may be that no-one will respond - sorry.
(I'm not a map-maker, so I can't help at all.)

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Can SOMEONE PLEASE FOR god's sake make a Wikipedia style map of the Korean Peninsula with North Gangwon and Gangwon into One province, Sejong City is there, Gyeonggi Province splits into North and South Gyeonggi (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_Gyeonggi_Province), Dokdo is in it, Pyongyang is in the map, And also this aswell, The Committee for the 5 Northern Korean Provinces up north

Just atleast edit the wiki photo by erasing and redraw the border lines

With this images
Based on the fact that you've been asking since July it is fair to conclude that the resounding lack of a response indicates NO.

It happens. Let it go.

I'm looking for two maps
1. A blank unterraformed Venus map, one that shows the cloud cover rather than the theoretical continents.
2. A map divided into two circles, each representing a hemisphere

I'm looking for two maps
1. A blank unterraformed Venus map, one that shows the cloud cover rather than the theoretical continents.
2. A map divided into two circles, each representing a hemisphere

Ummmm, what would a cloud map even show? It is just clouds. Wouldn't just having a monocolored sphere be enough?
Also Hemisphere map for Earth or Venus?

Ummmm, what would a cloud map even show? It is just clouds. Wouldn't just having a monocolored sphere be enough?
Also Hemisphere map for Earth or Venus?
I actually found an image containing the basemap I'm looking for, I just can't find the basemap itself
inner_solar_system_of_the_equalist_union_by_califorum_de9vgs4-fullview.jpg

So if someone could find this Venus map (which I swear I've seen elsewhere) that'd be great
As for the hemisphere map I just need it blank at first, with only water. I'm drawing the land myself

I just can't find the basemap itself
Try post 491 in the Alternate Planets, Suns, Stars and Solar Systems thread. It has the same image as the one you posted, plus basemaps.
As for the hemisphere map I just need it blank at first, with only water. I'm drawing the land myself
So basically just two blue circles?
Here's two options - one with a black background and one with a transparent background. The latter has a black border to the hemispheres so the blue circle is a few pixels smaller.
Two hemispheres water only - black bg.pngTwo hemispheres water only - no bg.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions)