For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

@CountDVB Do you think of their shared love of animals, nature, and the environment, that President Al Gore perhaps might've met with Stephen Hillenburg and/or Steve Irwin sometime during or after his time in office?

What of professional wrestling (or "sports entertainment" as they say in McMahonland)?

Oooh. Well, that should be interesting. I imagine that things stay sorta the same for a while (besides the obvious pop culture references and so on in wrestling), but I do think the Sanders administration may tackle how sports are managed regarding the health of the players and the money-driven nature leading to various issues. This may mean that Vince's empire may be explored and changed by new legislation though I wouldn't see that until possibly Sanders' second term.

What makes you say not Hillenburg?

Another question, what happens to Joji, Idubbbz, MaxMoeFoe, and H3H3?
Not sure if he would get enough attention compared to someone like Steve Irwin.

You referring to Joji the musician?

Idubbbz would probably have a position similar to know though perhaps more constructive (though i never seen his work admittingly.) Additionally, because Youtube is not the only big game in town, he may focus on one or have differing channels across them to point out. Alternately, he may have a partnership with MaxMoeFoe, not sure.

H3H3 would still satirize internet content though the content itself would be different, resembling more the late 2000s and early 2010s of Youtube, just with less hostility and bigotry and some more balance with the rise of gaming and music channels across the various video sites.

Happy Holidays to the fans here! I am formulating some new ideas though I would need help to try and do it, especially regarding the politics...

Happy Holidays too. I also have a question? How was TTL's Doctor Who?
Hmmm... I imagine we would have the similar resurrection, though obviosuly different episodes and themes. I imagine we'd have the same 9th, 10th and 11th Doctors, though unsure on War Doctor and beyond. Perhaps we may still get Hurt and the others. I do think the different atmosphere and so on would tweak things.

Other questions or so on?

Hmmm... I imagine we would have the similar resurrection, though obviosuly different episodes and themes. I imagine we'd have the same 9th, 10th and 11th Doctors, though unsure on War Doctor and beyond. Perhaps we may still get Hurt and the others. I do think the different atmosphere and so on would tweak things.

Any other famous people's deaths that were butterflied that were not mentioned ITTL?

What happened to the Zapatistas and Rojava?

Any other famous people's deaths that were butterflied that were not mentioned ITTL?

What happened to the Zapatistas and Rojava?
Hmmm... probably like Chadwick Boseman and others that were sudden or based on illness that could be beaten.

The Zapatistas would still be around and probably gain some traction on the political forefront and representation. Rojava... probably a political party or something given the differing situation in the Middle East.

Also, I am looking for anyone knowledgable in politics and so on with the 80s, since I would like to do something based on that.

Thanks

What's the fashion been like in TTL?

Hmmm... admittingly fashion trends haven't been my strong suit though I imagine alot like OTL a first. Emo, scene kid fashion and so on do continue. However, fashion inspired by certain stuff, such as reality television (Jersey Shore for example) don't happen because much of their shows don't happen (yeah, no Jersey Shore) and like is a continuation of what was. 2010 likely sees a shift toward more conservative and down to earth stuff, a combination of the the coming of age of those who grew up during Gore's time along with the frugalities needed by the Great Recession. It'd be something of a limbo. 2016 with the rise of the Sanders Administration would see a trend toward ecofriendly clothing, especially as indirectly harmful practices are exposed and dealt with over time.

Hmmm... admittingly fashion trends haven't been my strong suit though I imagine alot like OTL a first. Emo, scene kid fashion and so on do continue. However, fashion inspired by certain stuff, such as reality television (Jersey Shore for example) don't happen because much of their shows don't happen (yeah, no Jersey Shore) and like is a continuation of what was. 2010 likely sees a shift toward more conservative and down to earth stuff, a combination of the the coming of age of those who grew up during Gore's time along with the frugalities needed by the Great Recession. It'd be something of a limbo. 2016 with the rise of the Sanders Administration would see a trend toward ecofriendly clothing, especially as indirectly harmful practices are exposed and dealt with over time.
Nice!