The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

I might be really late to this, but weren't Worlda's supposed to show ONLY federal countries's subdivisions? Why suddenly are y'all adding centralised countries' subdivisions?

I might be really late to this, but weren't Worlda's supposed to show ONLY federal countries's subdivisions? Why suddenly are y'all adding centralised countries' subdivisions?
It's a special version with tons of subdivisions. Best used as a basemap tbh.

Also worlda does include subdivisions of large unitary countries like China and Indonesia, as well as the nations of the UK, mainly because they are still relavant.

why are russia's federal districts considered first level subdivisions? they're no different than regions of the US
They aren't, they're convenience groupings, above first-level subdivisions. Convenience groupings should only be used if a) they are official and b) the first-level subdivisions are too small to show. Hence this applies for Turkey's geographic regions and England's regions, but not Russia's. They should either be given the dark grey "above first level subdivisions" color (which is NOT to be used for first-level divisions with more autonomy than normal e.g. Russian republics; ONLY for subdivisions ABOVE first-level), or just changed back to the same as the rest.
(Also @tungsterismapping your map is slightly offset; add your changes to mine.)

They aren't, they're convenience groupings, above first-level subdivisions. Convenience groupings should only be used if a) they are official and b) the first-level subdivisions are too small to show. Hence this applies for Turkey's geographic regions and England's regions, but not Russia's. They should either be given the dark grey "above first level subdivisions" color (which is NOT to be used for first-level divisions with more autonomy than normal e.g. Russian republics; ONLY for subdivisions ABOVE first-level), or just changed back to the same as the rest.
(Also @tungsterismapping your map is slightly offset; add your changes to mine.)
By the way, shouldn't the border color be used for autonomous okrugs within the Arkhangelsk and Tyumen regions as for more lower level subdivisions?
But not for the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, and i also suggest not to paint it dark, because despite the name, unlike others Autonomous Okrugs (Khanty-Mansi, Yamalo-Nenets and Nenets), this is a first-level subdivision and not part of any other.

It seems that in 2002 the Republic of China gave up claims to Mongolia. But it is not entirely clear whether they gave up Tuva? I mean the green border.

I've just noticed that the Guianas are incorrect in 1812 and 1815, as Portugal occupied French Guyana between 1809 ans 1817.
Also, why are, in 1815, French and Dutch Guianas swapped?

Does anybody have the WorldA map with the correct lat and long lines?

I am trying to convert the Aboriginal Numbered Treaties (Canada) into a patch for my TL

1606069640251.png

this should be the right version

One more piece of advice: Never, EVER use dotted lines; it's hard to infer the exact location of the line. Instead, I'd use #FF8000 for disputed subdivisions, as SUCK and DCS use.