As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I've got Freddie Starr as Olaf so far. I still haven't settled on the other roles.
Maybe show the list of the characters in film before then deciding on who voices who. I must say I'm unsure who to pick for the main characters but any new characters I might be able to help on.

Is disney going to buy atria like they did in the orignal American magic. I remember old navy that you said that you like the idea of walt jr having a son you has on the austic specturm. Some forms of high fuctioning ausutism are asocaited with being good with engieing and computes. Maybe jr austic son will be put in charge of atria if disny buys out atria

PNWKing

Banned
Is disney going to buy atria like they did in the orignal American magic. I remember old navy that you said that you like the idea of walt jr having a son you has on the austic specturm. Some forms of high fuctioning ausutism are asocaited with being good with engieing and computes. Maybe jr austic son will be put in charge of atria if disny buys out atria
Disney has already bought Atari.

Have Ann Jillian do a voice--I'd have to see the character list before I recommend which one...

On a side note, if The Facts of Life were made in the 2000s, instead of the 1980s, Blair and Jo would so be a couple...

I have come up with an idea for an orignal sitcom. Two cool dude prankster who hate shcool especially history steal a time machine and attempt change the past so history class won't so be boring. They are pusted by a nerd who invented the time machine they stole

What happened to ruppert murduch. I like the idea of him starting his own studio which is intially succeful scanddles including a tastless dub of princess monkoye and the hiring of john as the head of his animation division. In other words his studio takes the place of trump mathahan form otl.

Character list:
Gerda
Kai
Elsa
Anna, the Robber Girl
Granny Dagmar

I haven't decided on Gerda, Elsa or Anna, but I've thought of Robert Downey, Jr. as Kai unless he's too old and there's someone else that might fit the role better.

For Granny Dagmar, it'll likely be Cloris Leachman or June Foray.

What's Elsa/the Snow Queen's characterization going to be in this film? My idea is that she be somewhere between the misunderstood hero Elsa from the OTL film and the ruthless villain Skathi from the last thread.

That's gonna be a tough one to answer.
It's just with Morningstar as an obvious villain I'd say that there'd be no reason to have Elsa be a villain too. Unless you include it as a twist where it's revealed that Elsa's not so evil as they thought and the "kindly old monk" they were trusting was a demon. I remember that being the idea for the old thread before the post made both Morningstar and Skathi evil.

PNWKing

Banned
Gerda: Tara Charendoff
Kai: Robert Downey, Jr.
Elsa: Ann Jillian
Anna, the Robber Girl: Alex Borstein
Granny Dagmar: Cloris Leachman

After Snow Queen, I'll update you guys on Daniel Abbott's situation, then we get to 1981.

And before I forget, Disney's first wave of VHS tapes should be any day now.
I hope I won't regret bring these old unanswered points up again. Tokyo disneyland broke ground in january 1981 otl. Thanks to Nara Disneyland I doubt that Tokyo Disneyland will open. Disney will need to build their next park outside of japan. I would go with South korea (Either in seoul or south korea resort captial or Jeju Island ) or maybe an early more succesfull euro disney build on the otl spot of port adventura. I also like the idea of the oriental land company teaming up with the a consortium of Japaneses companies like Toho Shonen jump and Nintendo to from a theme park that is more based on japanese culture

I hope I won't regret bring these old unanswered points up again. Tokyo disneyland broke ground in january 1981 otl. Thanks to Nara Disneyland I doubt that Tokyo Disneyland will open. Disney will need to build their next park outside of japan. I would go with South korea (Either in seoul or south korea resort captial or Jeju Island ) or maybe an early more succesfull euro disney build on the otl spot of port adventura. I also like the idea of the oriental land company teaming up with the a consortium of Japaneses companies like Toho Shonen jump and Nintendo to from a theme park that is more based on japanese culture
I hope one of the attractions at shonen jump world is a power-up contest to find which of the contestants has the highest power level.

PNWKing

Banned
I think Dream Power would be an American cartoon, but not the one Filmation's making. I'd prefer it to be at either Famous or Grantray-Lawrence.