Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, what areas did Russia and Japan gain in the treaties ending the "Final War"? Guessing Poland and Lithuania (or more accurately, what was left of both countries) were annexed into Antonovich's Empire while Russia and Japan partitioned East Asia like a pie.

Japan was likely struggling to survive (between the kinetic, chemical, biological and nuclear attacks of China, and the Stone Dogs) and wouldn't be in position to expand on the mainland now.
Russia did expand in Europe, but Chinese nukes redecorated Russian Far East.

So I'd expect no Pact expansion there.

Japan was likely struggling to survive (between the kinetic, chemical, biological and nuclear attacks of China, and the Stone Dogs) and wouldn't be in position to expand on the mainland now.
Russia did expand in Europe, but Chinese nukes redecorated Russian Far East.

So I'd expect no Pact expansion there.
True, but still, as East Asia has collapsed, what happens to its former territories is bound to be quite interesting.
East Asia was hit REAL bad by Stone Dogs though, so I wonder if China will just take most of it.
I imagine China would annex Manchuria and Mongolia and spin off Korea as an "independent" puppet state.

True, but still, as East Asia has collapsed, what happens to its former territories is bound to be quite interesting.

I imagine China would annex Manchuria and Mongolia and spin off Korea as an "independent" puppet state.
Considering how depopulated Korea is likely to end up being, they might as well annex it wholesale. It's not like anyone is going to object anyway, not even most Koreans probably.
And a similar reasoning holds for Nam Viet I'd guess.

Last edited:

Indiana Beach Crow

Monthly Donor
lruPBjp.png

American soldiers equipped with combat exoskeletons fighting in the Battle of the Tannhäuser Gate

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off in the Long Island Sound. I watched space bombers glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Acting President Sandra Karlik

Last edited:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off in the Long Island Sound. I watched space bombers glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Acting President Sandra Karlik

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Landing ships on fire off the shore of Gaza. I watched space bombers glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Arthur Klein

Klein’s American Empire controlled only a small part of New England close to its capital at Plymouth and its legitimacy was rejected by two other major factions who claimed that they were the real government of America.
I had a feeling that we'd end up in a Stars and Stripes Forever scenario when you pulled out the die this time around.
What do the other factions look like?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Landing ships on fire off the shore of Gaza. I watched space bombers glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." - Arthur Klein
I read "all those monuments..." and laughed

xsampa

Banned
If the "American Empire" gains steam at all it would be purely as the reactionary American Whites (and, in America, we mean whites) trying desperately to militarially purge the continued American successors who have bound themselves at the hips with the Situationist W.I.T.C.H covens and Rodinist Home Guards as united front resistance to Societism/Nazism a la the Maquis and the French Resistance. Otherwise, it's less a government and more a half-baked mutiny with delusions of grandeur.
Rodinists?

If the "American Empire" gains steam at all it would be purely as the reactionary American Whites (and, in America, we mean whites) trying desperately to militarially purge the continued American successors who have bound themselves at the hips with the Situationist W.I.T.C.H covens and Rodinist Home Guards as united front resistance to Societism/Nazism a la the Maquis and the French Resistance. Otherwise, it's less a government and more a half-baked mutiny with delusions of grandeur.
I don't think the Rodinists have any presence in America by this point, I think WITCHes brawling with whatever American Societists are crawling out of the woodwork would be a given though

Drakia actually did a lot better than I thought. Sure, they might have not have gained that much territory and their military has been pretty much gutted by the Final War, but it is quite the accomplishment that they were able to force both America and China into making peace with them within two years, even if that peace will only last for little more than a year.

Klein...lol, all this time, I thought that Klein's Last Act was him going to be making some valiant speech urging the American people to keep fighting or maybe him pulling some kind of heroic sacrifice that helps turn the war in the Alliance's favor. Nope! Turns out that it's Klein surrendering America to Drakia and declaring himself effectively dictator for life. Classic Klein. I do think though that if Klein lives enough, he will eventually rejoin the war to crush Drakia. I have to wonder how the majority of Americans are reacting to this. Are they angry that Klein sued for peace, or are they just relieved that they can finally put an end to the Stone Dogs plague and start rebuilding society again? Regardless, I imagine that CLO Annette Dofour is furious with Klein's actions.

The token invasion force carried by what remained of the Imperial Navy, a miss-matched collection of civilian ships, and even a handful of captured Alliance vessels, was commanded by the young general Godfrey Knight (newly promoted as men above him were killed) whose career had never been particularly helped or hurt by his mother being the youngest daughter of Lindsey Stoker.

Klein's descendants certainly seem to carry the same luck that he has. I wonder if Klein realized that Knight was his grandson. I'm also kind of wondering now if Klein made any attempt to contact Fortuna Stoker after he came back to America.

Surprised their was no mention of what happened to Centroamerica, given they were unique as the only country to roll a Nat 1.
I think we'll see America annexing Centroamerica. Honestly, the Centroamericans may well welcome it, considering the anarchy they're going through right now.

If the "American Empire" gains steam at all it would be purely as the reactionary American Whites (and, in America, we mean whites) trying desperately to militarially purge the continued American successors who have bound themselves at the hips with the Situationist W.I.T.C.H covens and Rodinist Home Guards as united front resistance to Societism/Nazism a la the Maquis and the French Resistance.
I can't wait for the United American States of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I think we'll see America annexing Centroamerica. Honestly, the Centroamericans may well welcome it, considering the anarchy they're going through right now.

What Centroamericans? While the Stone Dogs never hit the 90% "best" case mortality they have to be pretty close. Combine that with damage from AfD attacks in the early stage I suspect north of 90% of the population have died.

There's basically no United States left at this point either. The successors states will be too busy consolidating and trying conclusions with eachother to consider matters outside North America.

If anything it'll be Drakia, come for lebensraum and untainted farmland.
Dufour and the Lunar holdouts were still fighting, as were half-a-hundred groups of guerillas, partisans, and die-hards.
What are they fighting with, if they can't contest or deny the orbitals?

If anything it'll be Drakia, come for lebensraum and untainted farmland.
That's rich, even if Drakia had any ability for settler colonialism Centroamerica was almost certainly bombed into an anthrax laced crater
What are they fighting with, if they can't contest or deny the orbitals?
Moon-Dragons in the former instance and the formerly-underground Societist partisans/newly risen warlords in the latter.

Moon-Dragons in the former instance and the formerly-underground Societist partisans/newly risen warlords in the latter.
Chapter 39 made it pretty clear that the Province of Luna got its shit kicked in.

What I meant was, 'if the lunar holdouts are unable or unwilling to prevent Drakia's space bombers from operating with impunity, in what manner and with what weapons are they prosecuting the war, if they are still doing so?'

Last edited:
Chapter 39 made it pretty clear that the Lunar Mandate got its shit kicked in.
It didn’t though. Chapter 39 makes it clear that in the 3 cases where Allaince and Pact bases are close enough for ground combat, only one was lost by the Alliance while the other one fought off a Drakia assault and the other was a Drakia base that surrendered. The rest of the moon falls under Alliance control soon after as the Drakia bases get cut off from their supply lines.

As for what weapons are likely still being used, probably sabotage mostly, planting bombs to disrupt solar power or helium-3 farming. Maybe the occasional kinetic round from a struggling Drakia base when they can spare the power. I think Alliance assets on the moon are more focused on settling in for long term survival then police actions against dying fortifications, especially given how far away they it’s unlikely anything will be coming soon, even the most top of the line space-bomber. Any “fighting” is likely limited to countering Drakia Lunar raiders and logistical support for earth based assets

Last edited:

MaxGerke01

Banned
So once again we are left to wonder what the true motives of Klein are -is he in it for the US or for himself or both ? Surely Dart knows that Klein actually controls very ittle of the US and for him to provide the Americans the Stone Dog vaccines mainly on the basis of Kleins word alone confirms that despite all appearances the Drakia are in fact human-they are capable of fooling themselves into wishful thinking...

So once again we are left to wonder what the true motives of Klein are -is he in it for the US or for himself or both ? Surely Dart knows that Klein actually controls very ittle of the US and for him to provide the Americans the Stone Dog vaccines mainly on the basis of Kleins word alone confirms that despite all appearances the Drakia are in fact human-they are capable of fooling themselves into wishful thinking...
Personally, I believe that Klein is gonna backstab the Drakians as soon as the Final Society shows any sort of weakness and before that, he'll already have distributed the vaccines to the other factions secretly, before dying. I don't believe Klein is actually loyal to the Drakians at all, but he isn't to be trusted by the (remaining) Americans either.

Status
Not open for further replies.