As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

How about having him direct Ghostbusters with John Belushi as Peter venkman
Unfortunately, by that point, Walt Disney III would only be in grade school.

Oh, and as someone who has Autism and grew up heavily on Disney Animation, especially Winnie the Pooh, having a direct relative of Uncle Walt be autistic would probably add to the many reasons I had as a kid for why I want to work for the company. That is, if I would even exist ITTL.

Unfortunately, by that point, Walt Disney III would only be in grade school.

Oh, and as someone who has Autism and grew up heavily on Disney Animation, especially Winnie the Pooh, having a direct relative of Uncle Walt be autistic would probably add to the many reasons I had as a kid for why I want to work for the company. That is, if I would even exist ITTL.

Yeah, Walt III would still be in grade school.

Don't worry. You and I will still be born ITTL. You'll even get to meet Daniel Abbott at your local comic convention.

PNWKing

Banned
Will Daniel Abbott take a chance to visit Washington state. I had a friend when I was younger who would take a chance to find someone who hates John K as much as she does.

Does anybody like the idea of Leona Helmsly finical misdeedss being worse then otl and her lawyers are unable to get her sentence reduce form 16 years to 19 months. I like the idea of her deing in prison

John K and Bill Cosby getting exposed years ahead...love it, even if it'd mean no Ren and Stimpy ITTL.
Are they really exposed earlier, will anyone in Hollywood really take the work of a man with a reputation for violent outbursts. It seems to me all that Daniel Abbot's going doing is adding to the rumor mill and slowly blacklisting himself with his actions.

Lou Scheimer: Daniel, you storyboarded a whole Fat Albert episode about date rape?

Daniel Abbott: Each episode has a lesson for kids, right?

Scheimer: Yes, but not even SBC would be bold enough to air this. So what possessed you to even do this storyboard to begin with?

Abbott: I dunno. Just thought it would be a topic Mr. Cosby would know a little bit about.

Scheimer: What the hell are you trying to insinuate, Daniel?

Abbott: Listen to Spanish Fly from one of his old gramophone records. Trust me.

Does this hint to Daniel Abbot as being the guy who exposes Bill Cosby early

Forgot to mention this earlier, but the idea of a Pink Floyd animated series is hilarious; I can assume it follows the "band goes around the world having adventures/solving mysteries accompanied by a couple comic relief animal sidekicks"? (my money's on Algie the pig).