The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

I tried @Epileptic Caesar 's exploit and got an interesting result:
1603506715711.png

Poor Bush got less than 15% of the vote

What questions are you using it on? Questions that deal with third parties or scandals usually cause the largest difference alongside choosing answers that go against what your candidate believes in. I got the above results by clicking the choice that says to focus on safe Democratic states and then holding spacebar for a few seconds.
I tried Google Chrome and it worked fine for me, are you just clicking the enter button or holding it down cause holding it down causes more effects.
It works now i guess it might have been just the question that i was trying to do it with I was trying the first question for the 2000 one

You can win with Nader by an exploit where if you select a choice in the game and it has an advisor prompt you can repeat the response as much as you want with spacebar or enter and it will keep affecting the game then press tab and space which will bring up the map and then choose again and the game will continue with the choice you held space or enter on being multiplied leading to increased changes on the map. You can do this on all scenarios I think.

Well this don't work with me,I don't know if I should wait for changes in the map but I didn't see any and after a while the game will restart if I insist on that, I don't know if it has to do with my PC being a Windows XP or not and I only tried this method with Nader thought, I even tried the other method that is on Youtube but the video is from 2 years ago and the part of multiply something he says does not exist anymore also from what I saw :oops:.

Well this don't work with me,I don't know if I should wait for changes in the map but I didn't see any and after a while the game will restart if I insist on that, I don't know if it has to do with my PC being a Windows XP or not and I only tried this method with Nader thought, I even tried the other method that is on Youtube but the video is from 2 years ago and the part of multiply something he says does not exist anymore also from what I saw :oops:.
Are you staying on the same question cause the map only changes when you go to the next question. Also most of Nader's questions don't cause many changes in polling.

What sort of answers did you give?
Was conservative on guns, labour unions, universal healthcare, Panama, South Vietnam ("the results of that policy are clear"...), and the ERA, attacked Carter, went as hard as possible on the General and Earl Butz. Picked the moderate choice otherwise

Hard fought campaign which resulted in no one winning a majority. I thought I was going to win New York, I led there going into Election day, but Dewey flipped it back to him by about 7,000 votes. I suspect they will recounting like crazy in the Empire state.

Hard fought campaign which resulted in no one winning a majority. I thought I was going to win New York, I led there going into Election day, but Dewey flipped it back to him by about 7,000 votes. I suspect they will recounting like crazy in the Empire state.

And what happens when no one has any majority on 1948? Dot ehy try to negociate with Thurmond?

Won in a Trump landslide on Easy, with Carson as VP and going almost full moderate on everything, plus hitting Clinton hard.
Almost won Oregon, Delaware and Connecticut/New Jersey (!) too. New York is at just Clinton+14.
Really makes you think of weird alternate universes.

And what happens when no one has any majority on 1948? Dot ehy try to negociate with Thurmond?
The blurb talked about the segregationists trying to get concessions. The blurb then went on to talk about Truman and Dewey negotiating with each other to avoid having to make those concessions, suggesting that one could agree to be the other's vice president. It doesn't say what the result would be.

I did a game as ("spaced out") Carter where I ran a bit more liberal than he did in OTL, and thus did a bit better in the north and a bit worse in the south, for a narrow electoral college win of 287-251

And that win was with a popular vote loss

A popular vote loss of 19 million, 23.2 percentage points. If all of Lincoln's opponents' votes were combined in the OTL 1860 election, Lincoln would have still won and with a victory around that size in percent, but Carter here does 2 points worse than even Lincoln would have done in that hypothetical scenario

Also here's a different "spaced out" Carter win, with a decent sized popular vote win of about 5 million votes, and doing strong in the north while losing all of the south except AR, GA, FL, and SC (though all states in the south except GA and AR were very close, within 5 points either way)

Based Obama gets 0 votes in California
I'm curious which question you used to get that result