Yeah, just add a star to the center, a big one, and that's it.
Flag for something something.png

Does this work?

Starforce

Banned
Can someone make a flag for a Herman Goering lead Germany but without Hitler, Himmler, or Goebbels? They died years ago in my scenario, Herman Goering rising to power instead of hitler.

Request: A modern Day map, with the United Kingdom having the following territory Territory
Not only that, Have the West Indies Federation exist, with Belize, Bahamas and Guyana
1260px-Map_of_the_West_Indies_Federation.svg.png
rryjjyhgtr.png

In the meantime, bump of one of my previous unsatisfied requests:
Does anyone have a map of Gran Colombia's 1824 departments and provinces in WorldA and/or QBam?

Can someone make a flag for a Herman Goering lead Germany but without Hitler, Himmler, or Goebbels? They died years ago in my scenario, Herman Goering rising to power instead of hitler.

What party does he lead ? If it's the Nazi, you would assume it would be the same as OTL. Otherwise, some variant of the pre-weimar flag.

Starforce

Banned
What party does he lead ? If it's the Nazi, you would assume it would be the same as OTL. Otherwise, some variant of the pre-weimar flag.

Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler are killed during the Beer Hall Putsch. With Hitler and Himmler out of the picture, the Nazi Party takes upon a more 'realistic' angle, the radical racial policies of it in our world never come to power. The party is changed. Herman Goering was never injured in the Beer Hall Putsch, and so he never develops a morphine addition. Goebbels had mysteriously died in 1926 due to poisoning. Herman Goering would become the leader of the party at some point.

The SS never existed in this world. Germany after Goering seized power in 1933 became a military dictatorship. Goering in this world had pro-monarchistic views and the Kaiser was brought back into power in Germany, re-establishing the monarchy with Goering as Chancellor, more similar to Italian fascism but with German/prussian characteristics. Mussolini and Goering formed the pact of Steele, later becoming the Axis Powers. World War 2 happens in 1939, with the invasion of Poland. Without the focus on Genocide and industrial antisemitism, the Germans see early victory in the war.

This is the full story.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler are killed during the Beer Hall Putsch. With Hitler and Himmler out of the picture, the Nazi Party takes upon a more 'realistic' angle, the radical racial policies of it in our world never come to power. The party is changed. Herman Goering was never injured in the Beer Hall Putsch, and so he never develops a morphine addition. Goebbels had mysteriously died in 1926 due to poisoning. Herman Goering would become the leader of the party at some point.

The SS never existed in this world. Germany after Goering seized power in 1933 became a military dictatorship. Goering in this world had pro-monarchistic views and the Kaiser was brought back into power in Germany, re-establishing the monarchy with Goering as Chancellor, more similar to Italian fascism but with German/prussian characteristics. Mussolini and Goering formed the pact of Steele, later becoming the Axis Powers. World War 2 happens in 1939, with the invasion of Poland. Without the focus on Genocide and industrial antisemitism, the Germans see early victory in the war.

This is the full story.

Maybe just go for a variant of the German Imperial flag with a more modern eagle.

alt-germany-monarchy.png

I need a black and white flag with the following elements :

1)two torches, one on the left and one on the right
png-clipart-torch-flame-computer-icons-torch-logo-silhouette.png

2) two NOT CROSSED machetes like this
sharp-machete-vintage-template-vector-32247880.jpg

3) Between the two machetes this skull but instead of "looking" right the skull looks left
IMG_20201017_204910.jpg

4) below the skull a book (open like the one below) with the phrase written on it "RIDE THE KALYUG"
sketch-silhouette-image-front-view-open-book-vector-15086799.jpg

5) the colors should be inverted. What is black becomes white and what is white becomes black

I had a funny idea of a postapocaliptic future of a guy who starts an ideology after reading the sikhi holy book and Guenon.

I need a black and white flag with the following elements :

1)two torches, one on the left and one on the right
View attachment 591874
2) two NOT CROSSED machetes like this
View attachment 591875
3) Between the two machetes this skull but instead of "looking" right the skull looks left
View attachment 591876
4) below the skull a book (open like the one below) with the phrase written on it "RIDE THE KALYUG"
View attachment 591877

5) the colors should be inverted. What is black becomes white and what is white becomes black

I had a funny idea of a postapocaliptic future of a guy who starts an ideology after reading the sikhi holy book and Guenon.

In alternative, you could put the sentence "RIDE THE KALYUG" around the skull in a circular way.

It is almost perfect, it is the symbol that is a bit Nato-ish, can't get it out of my head. How about we try this below? You make it yellow like the star you did previously and instead of parliamentary seats you make them into sun rays and use the blue of this symbol instead of the one suggested by @Marc Pasquin, who I think it is more appropriate in case of a Northern alliance. The laurel can you use this one instead? @FriendlyGhost
View attachment 589382

View attachment 589381
Here you go. Sorry for the delay - lots of work, lots of travelling for it (more than pre-COVID, weirdly) and lots of personal/family things to deal with too...
I made the laurel wreath a solid gold/yellow as I thought the burnished effect looked out of place on a flag, but if you'd prefer the wreath to look exactly as you posted, I can give you that instead.
As before, click the thumbnail for the full-size image: AH-Med_Union-for_thatweirdguy-FG_v4a.png