I didn't know the Alawite flag, though I had noted the similarity to the Brazilian one.
How about one of these instead? The first uses a rectangle instead of a rhombus to represent the Med Sea, whilst the second uses horizontal stripes instead, to represent the northern and southern shores of the Med. In both I've turned the star into a more obvious representation of a compass rose, in which the 'circle round the star' could be taken to represent the union of the nations at all points of the compass, if you wanted to go for that sort of symbolism.
Oh yes, and I darkened the blue as Marc suggested, to rgb 0,0,153 if I remember correctly.
View attachment 589272 (click thumbnails for full size images)View attachment 589273

It is almost perfect, it is the symbol that is a bit Nato-ish, can't get it out of my head. How about we try this below? You make it yellow like the star you did previously and instead of parliamentary seats you make them into sun rays and use the blue of this symbol instead of the one suggested by @Marc Pasquin, who I think it is more appropriate in case of a Northern alliance. The laurel can you use this one instead? @FriendlyGhost
PAM_LOGO_HR.jpg

laurel-google-search-laurel-laurel-wreath-wreaths-gold-gold-laurel-wreath-png-1280_960.jpg

could someone draw Lusatia in the qbam format? the second one in this image without the striped territory.
i tried seeing if i could find a map with it drawn correctly on there but i couldn't find one

I would like to have three flags made for the three branches of the Chinese military in 'The Mandarin Observer'.

A red Buddhist swastika on a white disc, surrounded by a green field. (Army)

A white tiger standing on a white cloud on a blue field (Air Force)

A outline of China's major rivers (Yellow River, Yangszte River) leading into the East China Sea (Navy)
china army flag.png

Army