Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Why? Nintendo rarely do that(see they passed over Midway, Eidos and even japanese atlus, all three where very valuable targets).
Okay, I get that you asking why... and it's because Nintendo has a SEGA Mindset and ZUN, Taito, Lizardtown were all bankrupt in 2019 until Nintendo bought them in 2020.

Last edited:
Okay, I get that you asking why... and it's because Nintendo has a SEGA Mindset and ZUN, Taito, Lizardtown were all bankrupt in 2019 until Nintendo bought them in 2020.
That means even less a chance, they would not want to inhert that debt, they didn't even bother to save alphadream otl as example. or bought atlus for similar reasons

That means even less a chance, they would not want to inhert that debt, they didn't even bother to save alphadream otl as example. or bought atlus for similar reasons
That's what I Thought... How comes Nintendo had a potential buyers but then you said that this TL's Nintendo rarely does that like OTL Nintendo? I'll wait for MegaToon1234's answer.

That's what I Thought... How comes Nintendo had a potential buyers but then you said that this TL's Nintendo rarely does that like OTL Nintendo? I'll wait for MegaToon1234's answer.
Answer, you say? Well, as it turns out, Nintendo does buy some companies. Also, Alpha Dream was still around because the 3DS Bowser’s Inside Story remake is now on the Nintendo Switch.
What does professional wrestling look like ITTL?
Just wait and see.

Answer, you say? Well, as it turns out, Nintendo does buy some companies. Also, Alpha Dream was still around because the 3DS Bowser’s Inside Story remake is now on the Nintendo Switch.
Well... That's a better Answer than having none, so what does Super Nintendo World as a Theme park look like in this Timeline... is it the SAME as OTL or is it different?

Just some off-topic stuff to think of.
First off, Donald Trump never became president as of 2016 ITTL, but some well-known American person is! Any ideas on who it is?

Second, when Sega gets to the Sonic Adventure season of the Sonic anime (Project Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic and the Stories of Mobius), there are plans of adding a human character joining Sonic and the crew known as "Chris Thorndyke", but the focus group hated him all because he takes up way more screen time than Sonic and the crew, so he was scrapped because of that. But, that wasn't until a story arc that serves a prequel to Sonic Forces (refer to this in here), albeit as a villain known as "Dr. Thorndyke" and has a personality and backstory similar to Syndrome (Pixar's The Incredibles)'s. I know that sounds weird, but stick with it.

That is all.

2020 (Part 2): The Return of Fire Emblem
So IOTL, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light is finally gonna be released outside of Japan on the Nintendo Switch? Looks like the timing is perfect, because Fire Emblem is gonna be rebooted ITTL!
VfAR-h0nAD4iTTlcWWiG5F5Gbdnt90_8bHg2K1B1yCqjzRSnG5nYlRBqPJ3GGL8-h0vBxJnCZP5ELUrxwuZHGL1mlcVvT-qYD-zjhtv4jOxgm4PabocnWeqIfaVQR1CSgLhgQ-2h

Imagine this image you see here, except modernized!
Ever since Codename: S.T.E.A.M. and Golden Sun left Fire Emblem in the dust, things are going slow for the Fire Emblem fandom, but at least they still have Warriors of the Other World (the indie spiritual successor to the Fire Emblem series)) to fill that void (and there’s even a sequel to Warriors of the Other World in the works). However, unbeknownst to anyone, the Fire Emblem reboot has been in the works thanks to the success of Warriors of the Other World, and here we are, with this Fire Emblem reboot! Imagine this as a retelling of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, but with the graphics of OTL’s Fire Emblem: Three Houses and new quality of life elements. Let me tell you, it surely was a big day for the Fire Emblem fandom, it has finally put Fire Emblem back on the spot! Although it’s only 3rd to Codename: S.T.E.A.M. and Golden Sun (after all, the Golden Sun series has been popular ever since the GameCube remakes). But hey, it’s not just the biggest thing happening to Nintendo so far, as you’ll see what happens next...

2020 (Part 3): Road to E3 2020
z62BTAVujXchngxEwracZ4v33BCI7sRXOk3jlVMVrNrL0rSo-IkEZRovsI3rWeuuWrklYYIX7F5RNop2UyJTFTgYoK7wDiSZVkLuwjCla0LK57ibmQd8-5sYp7CRc5y2aq9ji2Is

Does anyone remember E3 2020? You know, the one event that got cancelled due to COVID-19 IOTL? Well, since COVID-19 was prevented ITTL, let’s see how E3 2020 could work out ITTL, shall we? Oh! And on a side-note, E3 2020 wasn’t cancelled ITTL, it was COVID-19 that was cancelled ITTL.

Day 1: June 9, 2020

As you can see, Koro (KoroTimes) becomes playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a DLC fighter, but not as part of any of the Fighter’s Passes. Next up, The Battle Cats’s Nintendo Switch port gets an English release, FNAF: Console Collection is revealed, as does a sequel to Warriors of the Other World (the indie spiritual successor to the Fire Emblem series), Paper Mario: The Origami King, a remake of the Sonic Rush games, and Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. There are more game announcements than that, but that’s all I can think of.

Day 2: June 10, 2020

Notable announcements for this day are a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey, a reveal for XBox Scorpio (known as XBox Series X IOTL), Sonic Movie promotion and tie-in DLC spirits for Smash Bros. Ultimate, a new Banjo-Kazooie game, a new BowserQuest game, a sequel to the Mega Man side series game that’s similar to OTL’s Mighty No. 9, and a Pokemon/Fire Emblem crossover game. And also more information on Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

Day 3: June 11, 2010

Notable announcements for this day are a reveal for the PlayStation 5, a teaser for “Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time!”, a new Ristar game, a new Alex Kidd game, Mega Man Legends 4, and to everyone’s surprise, ports of two Super Mario fangames from Mario Fan Games Galaxy known as “Mario Sky Sumo Deluxe” and “Toad Strikes Back Deluxe!”. How did that happen? Maybe the creators of the aforementioned fangames have shown these two fangames to Nintendo and then, Nintendo figured that they felt so official that they could port them to the Nintendo Switch.

Oh! And to surprise no one else, a reboot of the Touhou games, so...

Conclusion

Next up, the conclusion. It all ends with an Etika tribute. That is all.

2020 (Part 4): Plans for the Future
While things are looking up here in Nintendo, there’s a downside for Nintendo. They want to go deeper, as their games, their anime, and their movies so far won’t even cut it by a notch. They’re planning on a Nintendo theme park known as “Super Nintendo World”, new animated series and movies based on their IPs, plans for a Super Mario graphic novel series, a return to what they have worked on before stepping into the video game industry (minus the love hotels), rebooting older franchises, and more!

Also, something, something, DLC expansions for Pokemon Sword and Shield.

Also, Ubisoft celebrates Rayman’s 25th anniversary by releasing Rayman Redemption!

Also, DeviantArt doesn’t make Eclipse mandatory (I should have said that DA accidently shuts down Eclipse, but that would be really weird, even when put out of context). And the 2016 president was not Donald Trump, but a man named “Gilbert Sullivan”. He’s known for convincing China to prevent COVID-19 from happening, has prevented World War III from happening, so on, and so forth.

Ok, about this alternate timeline of mine, people have been wondering about why my timeline can cause some *clears throat* problems. That’s because of one thing. I think it was rather complicated to explain the details of what’ll happen, so...

Come to think of it, I wasn’t sure about what to think about in this threadmark. Got any ideas left for me?