THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

I would suggest adding new guidelines for some rarer situations:
  • Smaller islands that are owned by nations that are in an alliance/are a puppet will have only the top-right corners highlighted with the faction/puppet owner colour such as this:
    1602236642186.png
    (Siberian islands in Russia during the cold war). Additionally, one-pixel islands will be in the owner's colour, not the faction's/puppet owner's (see example).
  • Occupation overrides faction/puppet owner outlines such as this:
    1602236713176.png
    (German invasion of France during WWII through the Benelux)
  • A country could be a puppet and have a condominium, the condominium will look the same as if the country wasn't a puppet. An example would be:
    1602237016958.png
I would also suggest adding some obscure german states😎:
  • Wurzburg
  • Mecklenburg only
  • Nuremberg
  • Ulm
  • Paderborn
  • Koln
  • Aachen
  • Frankfurt
  • Mainz
I was also very surprised not to find these:
  • Austrian Netherlands
  • Mexico City district

For all of those German states and the other suggestions, I've got them already noted for 3.0, Mecklenburg solely I've decided to imply it in the notes I've made for Boris in 3.0 with a bracket around I think Schwerin.

Any other suggestions are welcome though :).
All the best, from ML8991, Boris's Little Helper

For all of those German states and the other suggestions, I've got them already noted for 3.0, Mecklenburg solely I've decided to imply it in the notes I've made for Boris in 3.0 with a bracket around I think Schwerin.

Any other suggestions are welcome though :).
All the best, from ML8991, Boris's Little Helper
Danelaw
Cnut's half of England

Danelaw
Cnut's half of England
Already in, (it was a bit more than half, we English recognise him in our pre Norman king lists), though elaborations on the Danish occupation and rule could be done, even in my notes, I'll be considering it for sure.

how inclusive is this inclusive scheme? if I sent a list of Chinese cliques will they be added?
I'd thought they were all in (look closely at the China section), so if you know more, and where they could go (so regional), by all means post away.

Thanks, you know everyone is going through this with a fine comb trying to find anything you've missed, don't you?