There was another season planned though apparently it was a bit odd.

Honestly, the show came out like several years too early. Wait 7-8 years and then they can ride the 80s wave better XD
Teen titans go has already destroyed my childhood, I wouldn't care if the new season was odd. They'd be hard pressesd to screw it up enough to make me dislike it more than the new series.

As for your second point, 6 year old me disagrees 😂

Teen titans go has already destroyed my childhood, I wouldn't care if the new season was odd. They'd be hard pressesd to screw it up enough to make me dislike it more than the new series.

As for your second point, 6 year old me disagrees 😂

Am wondering on some of the others

Am wondering on some of the others
20200919_135209.jpg

In the First episode of Bottom its revealed that Rich and Catflap are Eddie and Richie, Ralph/Neil disappeared. Ritchie and Eddie are increasingly desperate to raise enough money to escape the UK and are increasingly paranoid that everyone is out to get them. In "Smells" they actually kill the gasman and dump his body

In "Carnival" Ritchie and Eddie are captured not by the police but by a team of professional kidnappers who knock them out. When they wake up they're in a room being faced by Neil and Mike from The Young Ones...

Mike, aka "Dave Hedgehog".. the twist being that Mike actually survived the crash, but lost his memory and ended up being someone totally different to the stylish "cool one in the flat".. only realising his place in the story when Neil stumbles across him in a squat in the early 1990s.

Battlestar Galactica.

Instead of the asinine "Let's all die as hunter gatherers" instead go the route of defeating the Cylons (that epic fight at the Black Hole, let's keep that), but then show that the ships and advance technology are failing with what little they have left being able to build a nice little, relatively, advanced city (of course named Atlantis) on a idyllic largish island. The free robotic Cylons whose ship is also failing decide to go build on the moon (or on another planet in the same system, let's say Mars) just for some separation from humans and a place to call their own. Some kind of communication is setup but that eventually too fails.

Then do the final scene of the weird Baltor and Six angels talking and showing some news articles on the ruins of an advanced civilization found beneath the waves, and some kind of structure being found on Mars.

Uhhh... Spider-Man: The New Animated Series gets another season so that it doesn't end on a cliffhanger?
strange example but I used to watch that all the time as a kid so....

Well, here’s a bit:
- Include more characters we haven’t seen in a while like Peedee who finds himself in the reversed position with him and Steven and tries to cheer him up.

- Mr. Universe is heavily redone since it just seems like a shoddy character hit on Greg and this deserves better.

-The finale of it is extended: Steven has a party with everyone there and he starts becoming more confused and anxious. Eventually, he transforms around night. While everyone tries to reach to him (with Ronaldo applying genre savvy to save Steven), Steven is in a mental landscape where he meets the spirit/“living memory” of his mother.

He’s quite surprised and overwhelmed with emotion before venting out his fear, anger and confusion. He notes that he doesn’t really feel better yelling at his mom and actually just feels worse. He cries in her arms when she goes to hug and they have a talk. Steven forgives himself for his mistakes and that it’s okay to be imperfect (remember what his dad on said on pork chops and hotdogs) cause that’s just life and how you learn. He in turn Tells his mom that she’s forgiven because he realizes how much they are alike and she herself tries. He realizes that his powers were tied to himself and that he was losing sight of himself. When he asks his mom what to do, she just smiles and points to the stars... Steven understands the message as he hears the voices of everyone reach out to him, with Connie kissing him to bring him back.

He has a talk with his dad and talk on how Greg felt when he left home and Greg realizing what Steven is saying. It’s time for him to leave and find himself, like his parents did. He spends the last bit saying goodbye to everyone (including characters not seen in a while like Peedee) before heading out.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil: there are two ideas I have on how to fix this show. One is to turn Battle of Mewni into a proper series finale. The other would require a lot more work but a good start would be to keep the emphasis on continuity and not let the shipping take over the show.

Spectactular Spider-Man: Have Sony do worse and therfore have to sell the right of Spec Spiderman to Marvel-Disney and have Greg Wiseman continue as usual albeit with a bigger budget and perhaps a couple tweaks down the line and finish properly.

Adventure Time: Somehow was too long and too short though that's probably because pacing was all over the place. Don't do the Elements subplot. Betty can still be included, but just streamline it more so the focus remains on Finn and Jake. Also, further redesign Finn so he looks older. Marcy/PB I'm split on (like it's fine even if personally I think they shouldn't have gotten back together, but it's not a priority regardless.) Maybe further include Fionna and Cake in there.

Gumball: Let the planned? film to come out a bit after the finale.

Gravity Falls: Finish Season 2 with "Not what he seems", take a year or so off and then release Season 3 along with reducing the parody elements.

Battlestar Galactica.
Moore kinda wrote himself into a corner with BSG, setting up a lot of stuff:
- Cylon civil unrest & Final Five
- "One must be worthy of survival"
- importance of Hera as Cylon/Colonial child
- the proverbial flapping of angel wings Tolkien warned us against. The show went from one maybe-maybe not angel in Baltar's head to three angels, with one of them brazenly running around the deck for all to see
- Earth as a promised land

The problem with the ending was - none of it really paid off.
- Final Five were a dud. They couldn't really lead anyone to Earth because their Earth was irradiated hellhole. Their personal tension doesn't really add much to the show where everyone is notoriously at everyone's throat and everyone is highly stressed. And the story they added to out understanding of Cylons didn't amount to anything either. For someone who so sarcastically decried the need to explain background events (Why do Cylons appear every 33 minutes? Fuck you, that's why!), Moore sure invested a lot of time into similarly irrelevant question in Season 4. It doesn't really matter how Cylons made skinjobs. Or how they invented resurrection. Or why they agreed to end the first war.
- "One must be worthy of survival" never amounted to anything. The entire issue was framed in terms of morality vs practicality, acceptance vs vengeance, civility vs barbarity.. Should we force some people to endure hardship (physical, psychological) to keep the fleet running? Should we murder dangerous figures like Cain/rig elections to keep people like Baltar out of power?
But in accordance to ending, none of it mattered. Apparently if you live long enough for designated celestial navigator to give you coordinates to promised land, you are worthy. It doesn't matter whether you are genocidal Cylon with a blood of 25 billion people on your hands or some regular Colonial schmuck who saw his entire civilization destroyed, then spent four years dodging one bullet after the next. You are worthy by the virtue of being here. Conversely, anyone who didn't make it to a transport on New Caprica or had no FTL on Cyrannus was obviously not worthy.
- Hera got shoehorned into a position of prominence, although the reasoning behind it was murky. Why Hera and not any other Colonial child was the proverbial "Eve"? If the answer is once's again "God willed it", then the entire matter loses the stakes. If God is rigging the dice rolls, it's not much of a game.
- Angels, angels everywhere! The problem is of course very much the same - what do characters' decisions matter if God blatantly puts his mighty thumb on the scale? Religious themes are fine, but even Bible used divine interventions more sparingly than late-season BSG.
- Earth wasn't Earth (so not the promised Earth), but it also had humans (so kinda promised Earth). So is it promised Earth or is it not? Are we in the area of grim realism (dictating that there shouldn't be a findable Earth) or mysticism (dictating that there shouldn't be humans on Earth).

Basically all of these things were in contradiction to each other and couldn't really be reconciled in one ending. So in order to make a better ending, the show had to remember what the themes and underlying messages were and stick to them. Adama could die, Roslin could expire, Apollo could never get together with Strabuck (although my personal interest in a private life of a self-destructive alcoholic was pretty much at zero at this point).
Tragedy would be fine, but blatant dissonance was not.
So for a better ending, cut back on angels, don't resurrect Starbuck ("is she a Cylon?" was a worn out card at that point). Cut out the whole arc of God blatantly dragging human to Earth. Make it all about Cylons understanding the enormity of their crimes and trying to come to terms with Colonials. Then Hera becomes relevant again as a visible proof of Colonial/Cylone coexistence. Then the question of being worthy of survival becomes relevant again. And Colonials are not the only ones who have to constantly prove themselves worthy of survival, while genocidal Cylons whistle innocently to the tune of exterminated humans' screams. Then the question of survival becomes a question of morality/civility/reconciliation again. You can even have Earth as something Colonials/Cylons find for themselves rather than being just given one from up high for merely staying long enough in the game.

TL;DR: it would be fine to grind the entire main cast to a paste if the resulting ending actually engages with the major questions posed throughout the series since season one. The dissatisfaction with actual ending stems primarily from the fact that it does not.

Last edited:
Hogan's Heroes
Stalag 13 is liberated. Hogan gets Klink and Schultz off from any war crimes charges due to how helpful they were to the Allied war effort.

Star Trek: Enterprise
"Terra Prime" is the final episode. I refuse to acknowledge what came next.

The rumored season 4 with its Azula redemption arc. I know, you're all shocked I'd want that.

Heroes
It ends with season one.

Symbionic Titan
IT FUCKING GETS AN ENDING.

Steven Universe: The final arc of the original series is longer, so the Diamonds (who did a LOT of bad shit to put it mildly) aren't all redeemed in a single 44 minute episode. IIRC the Crewniverse wanted to have more episodes but were afraid that Cartoon Network would cancel the show, so they ended up cramming everything important together into Change Your Mind. So let's say CN is more cooperative or something and voilá, (somewhat) more believable Diamond redemption.
You know, it's funny. I've joked that offscreen of what became my Magi TL that Steven and Connie literally hugged Jasper into redemption and became obsessed with doing the same to the Diamonds, especially Yellow (this was before White's reveal). I didn't think that would literally happen.

Game of Thrones: Give it at least two more seasons. Most of the Dany arch made sense, it was just condensed down ridiculously (as if the Return of the King had been turned into a 30 minute tv episode)

You know, it's funny. I've joked that offscreen of what became my Magi TL that Steven and Connie literally hugged Jasper into redemption and became obsessed with doing the same to the Diamonds, especially Yellow (this was before White's reveal). I didn't think that would literally happen.

*End of CYM in a nutshell*

White Diamond: You're just a child!

Steven: No u

White Diamond: (blushing) Well shit, you got me.

I honestly disagree with the people who thought the Diamonds should've been shattered, since not only they're three skyscraper sized goddesses (which would make that very unplausible), but because I was very interested in seeing them use their powers for good rather than evil.

But the way it was done (as shown above) was just ridiculous. Never mind all the fusions that were shoehorned there for the hell of it (Sunstone was awful...).

I honestly disagree with the people who thought the Diamonds should've been shattered, since not only they're three skyscraper sized goddesses (which would make that very unplausible), but because I was very interested in seeing them use their powers for good rather than evil.
Agreed. Though as I said I was oddly amused by the idea of Yellow terrified of small children hugs, and the Crystal Gems being totally cool with this and making it happen.

Game of Thrones - final season - specifically the White walker threat and the castle fighting - I was very disappointed in the final season, great acting, filming etc - just very poor writing

Hire some one who understands Sieges FFS!!!

The White Walkers were the first threat we saw and should have been the final threat not an also ran threat.

My mate suggested an excellent TL for the final season - this is a snap shot of what he suggested (this thrashed out from before the Winterfell episode)

The white walkers and their vast army moves to besiege Winterfell having been harried by the Dothraki in a series of hit and run ambushes in an almost forlorn attempt to slow them down and buy time for the Fortress City to prepare and to allow as many reinforcements from other cities to arrive. None of this 'going full retard' (to quote the Mighty Jingles) in a massive forlon hope cavalry charge - that's not how they fight.

Arya is attacked on her way to Winterfell as she sleeps by several white walker assassins - but she is saved by a certain Dire Wolf and his adopted pack who tear the White Walkers apart - she dreams all this.....or does she partially possess the Dire wolf as the books would seem to suggest - she being part warg????

The mighty Lanaster army does not arrive except for Jamie and a few hundred volunteers who disgusted at his his sisters refusal to aid the North against the White walkers despite her promise to do so comes on his own. His men along with Theon Greyjoy defend Brandon against the Night King (in both cases this is an act of contrition for their earlier crimes)

The Battle for Winterfell is conducted as a proper battle with the defending army actually using the fortifications - with war machines on the walls and dragon glass armed soldiers/archers fighting from behind the walls...as one might expect them to do.

The Walkers overwhelm the defenders through pure numbers with hundreds of acts of heroism taking place along the walls and then into various parts of the castle/fortress

The Red Witch is instrumental - using her life force to bring fire to the wood filled moat and other defences - so much so that when Davos Seaworth goes to kill her after the battle in revenge for burning Shireen - only for him to find her turned into an aged withered thing - whatever force having granted her external youth exhausted during the battle - Davos leaves her be, understanding that this was her act of contrition and she walks out into the snow and crumbles to ashes before his eyes.

The rest unfolds pretty much as OTL - Arya kills the Night King just as pretty much everyone who is not yet dead is about to die - resulting in the crumbling of the besieging army.

Rhaegal is killed crippling the undead 'corrupted' Viserion (not shot down by a sodding big cross bow) who recognising Jon Snow (who is thrown from Rhaegal) for what he is hunts him (shattered wings dragging behind him) through the burning castle and unlike the rest of the Night Kings Army does not 'die' with him but continues to relentlessly smash his way through the courtyards of the castle when Drogon arrives (without Dany who had been thrown from her mount in the process of trying to save Mormont, when Drogon senses the death of his brother and goes proper mad with grief) and goes proper full mental Alpha Dragon rolling bigger dice than Viserion (with re-rolls) and vengfully rips his former brother to peices.

But here is the twist.

It was only a fraction of the army - the defenders of Winterfell 'celebrating' their pyrrhic victory and burning the vast piles of the dead learn from the surviving Dothraki that the bulk of the 'undead' are moving remorselessly south towards Kings Landing and that their hard fought victory was simply the White Walkers keeping the Humans of Westerous from joining forces.

The Night King is but just one of the Main leaders and his death only destroys that 'portion' of the force

They know that if they sack Kings Landing and take its Million inhabitants then their army of undead will be - unstoppable and all of Westerous will be doomed.

Dany flys to Kings landing to warn them and has sent every ship she can find to the city with as much of teh Dragon glass as they can spare and to evacuate as many people as possible (to deny the White walkers as many 'bodys' as possible) but in an act of pure malice Cerci has Melisandre murdered in front of Dany's and orders Euron Greyjoy to take his fleet of reavers to sea to sink the evacuation fleet giving the people of the city no choice but to fight for the city (she knows that her only choice for survival is for the city to stand) and by extension her.

The evacuation fleet however is lead by Davos and he being the more canny admiral (and helped by some 'air support') manages to lead the evacuation fleet to victory but the delay and losses prevents any chance of evacuating any real portion of Kings landings population before the White Walkers storm the place.

And so the final battle will be the White Walkers literally over whelming the city of Kings landing.

Jamie, who despite everything still wants to save his twin sister, manages to infiltrate the city as does the Hound and Arya - the Hound intent on killing the abomination that is his brother and she in avenging her father by killing Cersie.

(I quite liked the Hound Arya relationship arc and liked that at the very end he convinces her to abandon her vengeance and reclaim her humanity even when he could not)

Jamie already mortally wounded by Euron (who survives the destruction of his fleet) when he entered the city is killed epically defending his sister from the white walkers - Cersie begging him to not let 'them' take her (them being pretty much everyone) - his final act is to mercy kill her - Tyrion find's them both in each others arms surrounded by the fallen walkers in the halls of the Dragon bones.

As the Northern armys arrive they find half the city overrun with desperate fighting taking place in every house and street and Jon urges Dany to let the army attack the White walkers from the rear and try to save as many people as possible.

But Dany has been finally driven into the final madness that Varys had feared, by grief, the final blow being Melissandris murder, Jorahs death and that of Rhaegal, simply claims that it is too late for them and totally loses the plot and instead takes to the skys on Drogon and begins to horrifically burn the city and everyone in it.

John leads all that can follow in attacking the white walkers even as the firestorm rips through the streets immolating the living and the dead.

Dany makes it to the Iron Throne room where Arya having barely survived the horrific firestorm in the city below attempts to assassinate her for what she has just done, but John intervenes and stops her but realising that Danys is irretrievably insane kills her himself to prevent further loss of life - she not able to accept that their is no further need to burn the city as the last of the Night Kings having been slain and the army finally destroyed.

Drogon goes proper cat 5 mental but, we then see the vast intelligence of Dragons when he recognises John for who he is and after melting the Iron Throne instead takes Danys body and heads for the Island of the Red Priest's.

The rest of the Episode see's the tidy up we saw OTL - with John becoming the 'King O the North', Arya becoming Lara Croft, Brandon becoming the King and the North going full Brexit and other characters getting their just rewards.

The final scene, mirroring the very first in Season one, is the great gate in the wall closing after John leads the wildlings back through it.

Las Vegas - give it an ending!

The final episode ever aired ends on a massive cliffhanger (Delinda is pregnant, the episode ends with the possibility she's having a miscarriage or going into unexpected labour). There was obviously supposed to be more episodes but the writers' strike hit and it was decided not to make any more when the strike ended because it was losing popularity, meaning that there was never any ending to the series. Either make the sixth series to tie up the storylines or (as rumoured but also never happened) bring out a movie "final episode".