Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just started reading so I have no idea about the continued relations between Nintendo and Atari but I did have an idea of merging their names together as Nintari if they actually merged into one company.

BONUS: How the Virtual Console Works on the Nintendo Revolution
Here's a proof-of-concept for what I worked on.
_nng__full_title_in_description_by_megatoon1234_de5pzpi-fullview.jpg

As you can see, the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Revolution works like Netflix, but with video games from gaming consoles that are not Sony's PlayStations and Microsoft's X-Boxes. It can also be on the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo U-Zone, and Nintendo Switch as well.
As you can see, the Virtual Console contains games from the following list of game consoles such as.:​
  • Atari-Nintendo Advanced Video System (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Atari-Nintendo Game Boy/Game Boy Color (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Super Atari-Nintendo Advanced Video System/Super-CD (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Nintendo Ultra-64 (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Super Game Boy (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Master System (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Game Gear (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Genesis/Sega CD/Sega 32X (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Saturn (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Dreamcast (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Neo Geo (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • TurboGrafx-16 (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Arcade (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Atari 2600 (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Thunderstruck VR (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Neo Geo Pocket/Neo Geo Pocket Color (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Entex Pockex (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo Vortex (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo DS/Super Nintendo DS (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo 3DS (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
  • Nintendo Revolution (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
  • Nintendo U-Zone (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
It also has online multiplayer too! So what did you think?​

Last edited:
Here's a proof-of-concept for what I worked on.
_nng__full_title_in_description_by_megatoon1234_de5pzpi-fullview.jpg

As you can see, the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Revolution works like Netflix, but with video games from gaming consoles that are not Sony's PlayStations and Microsoft's X-Boxes. It can also be on the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo U-Zone, and Nintendo Switch as well.
As you can see, the Virtual Console contains games from the following list of game consoles such as.:​
  • Atari-Nintendo Advanced Video System (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Atari-Nintendo Game Boy/Game Boy Color (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Super Atari-Nintendo Advanced Video System/Super-CD (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Nintendo Ultra-64 (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Super Game Boy (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Master System (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Game Gear (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Genesis/Sega CD/Sega 32X (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Saturn (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Sega Dreamcast (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Neo Geo (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • TurboGrafx-16 (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Arcade (Introduced in the Nintendo Revolution version)​
  • Atari 2600 (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Thunderstruck VR (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Neo Geo Pocket/Neo Geo Pocket Color (Introduced in the Nintendo 3DS version)​
  • Entex Pockex (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo Vortex (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo DS/Super Nintendo DS (Introduced in the Nintendo U-Zone version)​
  • Nintendo 3DS (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
  • Nintendo Revolution (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
  • Nintendo U-Zone (Introduced in the Nintendo Switch version)​
It also has online multiplayer too! So what did you think?​
I like it, but will it allow a fanmade mod marketplace?

BONUS: Classic Mega Man Games’ Names ITTL
Right now, I thought of how the classic Mega Man games’ names would be like ITTL, so here you go.:
  1. Mega Man (Same as OTL)
  2. Mega Man 2: The Mystery of Dr. Wily!
  3. Mega Man 3: Dr. Wily’s Demise!?
  4. Mega Man 4: The Next Ambition!
  5. Mega Man 5: Proto Man’s Trap!?
  6. Mega Man 6: The Greatest Battle of All Time!!
  7. Mega Man 7: Showdown of Destiny!
  8. Mega Man 8: Metal Heroes
  9. Mega Man 9: The Ambition Resurges!
  10. Mega Man 10: A Threat from Outer Space!!
  11. Mega Man 11: Gears of Fate!
  12. Mega Man World: Dr. Wily’s Revenge
  13. Mega Man World 2: Time Paradox
  14. Mega Man World 3: Panic from Underground
  15. Mega Man World 4: Warriors of Steel
  16. Mega Man World 5: Rise of the Stardroids! (FYI, the GB Mega Man games will be known as the "Mega Man World" games.)
There are more games than that (as well as other Mega Man games in general), but that’s all I can come up with.

Last edited:
BREAK TIME FILLER 3
Does anyone remember these?
It appears that I haven’t worked on them in a while, so if anyone out there can make some changes to it, that will do so well for me!

BONUS: Fighter's Pass Vol. 2 Fighters for SSBU ITTL
So far, the fighters for the second fighter's pass from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ITTL are Min-Min (ARMS) and Steve (Minecraft). Also, while not part of the second fighter's pass, Koro from KoroTimes is also a DLC fighter.

As for the rest? Well, that's up to me.

Ficboy

Banned
So far, the fighters for the second fighter's pass from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ITTL are Min-Min (ARMS) and Steve (Minecraft). Also, while not part of the second fighter's pass, Koro from KoroTimes is also a DLC fighter.

As for the rest? Well, that's up to me.
Anyway, there is still a lot of stuff not yet fully covered in the main storyline such as politics, films and TV shows and sports. You should create an Expanded Universe for Nintendo's New Groove should be created and modeled after What Madness Is This? in which the posts are not yet canon unless threadmarked by the creator.

Anyway, there is still a lot of stuff not yet fully covered in the main storyline such as politics, films and TV shows and sports. You should create an Expanded Universe for Nintendo's New Groove should be created and modeled after What Madness Is This? in which the posts are not yet canon unless threadmarked by the creator.
Ok.

2020 (Part 1): Stepping into New Horizons
So far, for Nintendo, a few Nintendo movies that have been released were based on Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest, Fire Emblem, Alex Kidd, and another sequel to The Super Mario Movie. The details for these movies are unknown right now.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, Nintendo has announced that they should make a reboot of the Fire Emblem series just in time for the first Fire Emblem game’s 30th anniversary.

Also, did you know that Nintendo managed to buy Taito, ZUN, and LizardTown?

Also, Nintendo released Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch.

That’s part 1 of 2020 ITTL, so stay tuned for part 2!

So far, for Nintendo, a few Nintendo movies that have been released were based on Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest, Fire Emblem, Alex Kidd, and another sequel to The Super Mario Movie. The details for these movies are unknown right now.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, Nintendo has announced that they should make a reboot of the Fire Emblem series just in time for the first Fire Emblem game’s 30th anniversary.

Also, did you know that Nintendo managed to buy Taito, ZUN, and LizardTown?

Also, Nintendo released Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch.

That’s part 1 of 2020 ITTL, so stay tuned for part 2!
That's Understandable but does it mean that Touhou is now part of the Nintendo family?