Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

Sony is as dudebro(wtf is that) as MS, what matters are sales
Yes, although Sony has that more disguised part for good to have a larger variety of exclusives. A dudebro is a gamer who only plays shooters, rancing games, and sports games like Fifa. I know that what really matters is to sell but this also matters since the exclusives are made for you to buy the console since if everything were for multi-consoles the industry would be the same who would buy an xbox or a playstation if their catalog were the same speaking of course that exclusives do not exist

Leaving this issue aside, how much would it affect Disney if Treasure Planet and Atlantis were successful both in criticism and at the box office, would we still have Disney animated action movies? Sequels, TV series or some other new action project Gargolys movie would be amazing

Last edited:
Leaving this issue aside, how much would it affect Disney if Treasure Planet and Atlantis were successful both in criticism and at the box office, would we still have Disney animated action movies? Sequels, TV series or some other new action project Gargolys movie would be amazing
Possibly a more natural evolution and avoiding the turtling to Princess stuff in the late 2000's. Not that the Princess quartet aren't rather good but its always a sign Disney's been in trouble when it goes fairytale. Perhaps more confidence in the "experimental era" and less domination by Dreamworks with all the crap that involves.

Finally if Disney's own product remains successful they might perhaps be less inclined to try and buy success and so don't purchase Marvel and Lucasfilm.

Possibly a more natural evolution and avoiding the turtling to Princess stuff in the late 2000's. Not that the Princess quartet aren't rather good but its always a sign Disney's been in trouble when it goes fairytale. Perhaps more confidence in the "experimental era" and less domination by Dreamworks with all the crap that involves.

Finally if Disney's own product remains successful they might perhaps be less inclined to try and buy success and so don't purchase Marvel and Lucasfilm.

What princess quartet are you talking about and what's wrong with Dreamworks? I think that would spark an animation war between Disney / Dreamworks

What princess quartet are you talking about and what's wrong with Dreamworks? I think that would spark an animation war between Disney / Dreamworks
Princess and Frog, Tangled, Frozen 1 & 2. And while DreamWorks did good stuff by the late 2000's it was subsisting on parodies and some less than perfect Shrek sequels. In many ways they ran out of ideas as Disney had seemed to before The great mouse detective in 1985.

Princess and Frog, Tangled, Frozen 1 & 2. And while DreamWorks did good stuff by the late 2000's it was subsisting on parodies and some less than perfect Shrek sequels. In many ways they ran out of ideas as Disney had seemed to before The great mouse detective in 1985.

Include brave in those movies

Someone is interested in wrestling or mixed martial arts because I have an interesting POD that would affect both after the Olympics Kurt Ankle was contacted by both WWF and UFC his father advised him by WWF the rest of you already know but if he had chosen UFC he would It would be from him I think he can be heavyweight champion having a successful career this would affect Vince Mcmahon could make him and Dana White fight to hire Olympic wrestling talent could it be that Jack Swagger, Bobby Laslhey and Brock Lesnar will choose by MMA and no WWF/WWE?,

Last edited:
Yes, although Sony has that more disguised part for good to have a larger variety of exclusives. A dudebro is a gamer who only plays shooters, rancing games, and sports games like Fifa. I know that what really matters is to sell but this also matters since the exclusives are made for you to buy the console since if everything were for multi-consoles the industry would be the same who would buy an xbox or a playstation if their catalog were the same speaking of course that exclusives do not exist
That is the thing, a sale is a sale, during the seventh generation both console where good enough the other, but them MS misfired(the whole overpushing the kinect, the aborted idea of DRM on console among others) and that cost them dearly, again Rare was just a studio among other, MS just give them too much leverage wasn't able to keep the talent leaks controlled.

Still MS now is serious with Zenimax and others them.

Last edited:
That is the thing, a sale is a sale, during the seventh generation both console where good enough the other, but them MS misfired(the whole overpushing the kinect, the aborted idea of DRM on console among others) and that cost them dearly, again Rare was just a studio among other, MS just give them too much leverage wasn't able to keep the talent leaks controlled.

Still MS now is serious with Zenimas and others them.

Sony: *View MS purching Bethesda* I am really dead Nintento... Nitendo?

Nintendo: *In a Tomb* Rest in peace

Last edited:
Nintendo: *In a Tomb* Rest in peace
Nintendo doomed since 1889. Nah, Zenimax when an amazing publisher on Switch, the move is more about MS forcing their xcloud against anyone and using Betsheda games as the trojan horse? want another skyrim port and TESVI? allow xcloud or else?

I'll tell you a secret, rare purchase was part of MS plan to buy nintendo, as nintendo never bite, tried to buy second and third parties and nintendo dind't chicken out, MS did, and that is the history behind rare

Nintendo doomed since 1889. Nah, Zenimax when an amazing publisher on Switch, the move is more about MS forcing their xcloud against anyone and using Betsheda games as the trojan horse? want another skyrim port and TESVI? allow xcloud or else?

I'll tell you a secret, rare purchase was part of MS plan to buy nintendo, as nintendo never bite, tried to buy second and third parties and nintendo dind't chicken out, MS did, and that is the history behind rare

I don't know this. But Sega try to prostitute to MS selling exclusives yo the Dreamcase like Crazy Taxy or Jet Set Radio

I don't know this. But Sega try to prostitute to MS selling exclusives yo the Dreamcase like Crazy Taxy or Jet Set Radio
SEGA was bankrupt, have not been because Isao Okawa would have been forced to close for good and firesale everything rather just being absorbed by Sammy later on, when Okawa died and Sega abandoned consoles, all team where in a weird holding company all worked semi independentely, Sonic Team and Overworks goes to nintendo, AM2 with Sony and others with Xbox, just for the quick cash, as SEGA was bankrupt and needed the money.

Again MS plan was always Nintendo, they tried twice, yamauchi say no.

SEGA was bankrupt, have not been because Isao Okawa would have been forced to close for good and firesale everything rather just being absorbed by Sammy later on, when Okawa died and Sega abandoned consoles, all team where in a weird holding company all worked semi independentely, Sonic Team and Overworks goes to nintendo, AM2 with Sony and others with Xbox, just for the quick cash, as SEGA was bankrupt and needed the money.

Again MS plan was always Nintendo, they tried twice, yamauchi say no.
You speak spanish, for chat in privade

Okay. Your prediction for this generetion?
Is Sony to lose, i think MS moves are too little to late but two things..this will be a long generation, and this might be the last conventional generation for videogames, if MS is able overcome his fault..well expect XBSX2 for 2027, if not...buy Xcloud please,XD.

Is Sony to lose, i think MS moves are too little to late but two things..this will be a long generation, and this might be the last conventional generation for videogames, if MS is able overcome his fault..well expect XBSX2 for 2027, if not...buy Xcloud please,XD.
No money for this 😟