What would be Henry's sister's (Mary?) fate and how would her existence affect situation of House of Lancaster? As royal daughter *Mary* is too high born for domestic match,

One possible exception. Henry VI was very close friends with Henry Beauchamp, 14th Earl and First (and only) Duke of Warwick, with whom he had been brought up, and whomm he showered with titles. He might have been i with a chance, though it would have ruffled a few feathers. .

In that event, the really big question is whether Beauchamp's early death in 1446 is butterflied away. If he lives, then Richard Neville (OTL's "Kingmaker") remains just a minor baron.

One possible exception. Henry VI was very close friends with Henry Beauchamp, 14th Earl and First (and only) Duke of Warwick, with whom he had been brought up, and whomm he showered with titles. He might have been i with a chance, though it would have ruffled a few feathers. .

In that event, the really big question is whether Beauchamp's early death in 1446 is butterflied away. If he lives, then Richard Neville (OTL's "Kingmaker") remains just a minor baron.
It's a very interesting possibility, but Henry wouldn't do that, nor would his regent(s) let him.
Joan's probably gonna get a foreign match.

Soo if we go for a Scottish match for her:

James II of Scotland m. Joan of England (1421-1487), had issue.
A) James III of Scotland b.1439, m. Isabelle of Navarre.
B) Margaret I of Scotland b. 1441 m. Edward IV of England, had issue.
C) Henry of Scotland b. 1443 d. 1445
D) Joan of Scotland b.1444 m. Alfonso Duke of Viseu
E) Robert IV of Scotland b. 1449 m. 1) Anne of England 2) Catherine of Castile

It's a very interesting possibility, but Henry wouldn't do that, nor would his regent(s) let him.

The latter point only if she marries during her brother's minority.

Also. as long as Henry VI is childless, there is a risk of a succession fight between York and the Beauforts should he die. In that situation, would they risk marrying his heiress-presumptive to a foreigner, which could be construes as disqualifying her from the succession?

BTW isn't Catherine the likeliest name?

He'd still be heir to the Earldom of Salisbury.

The big thing about a surviving Beauchamp is that there'll be no tension between the Nevilles and Somerset over the inheritance, and thus no incentive for the Nevilles to turn against the king.

The latter point only if she marries during her brother's minority.

Also. as long as Henry VI is childless, there is a risk of a succession fight between York and the Beauforts should he die. In that situation, would they risk marrying his heiress-presumptive to a foreigner, which could be construes as disqualifying her from the succession?

BTW isn't Catherine the likeliest name?
York would be married to Cecily, and Beaufort (he's....what? An earl rn?) marrying her would cause outrage.

The negotiations would begin in their minority anyway, and I seriously don't see Warwick marrying her.

I think Joan is most likely, seeing as Henry V would still live.