WI:Edward of Westminster has a younger twin

That's why I doubt that it'd be the case, Anne was taken prisoner by Clarence, so in order to save her child's (if male) life, she might have struck a deal with him - she'd renounce every claim to Neville estates, he'd help her and her child reach safety.
The details of this TL are flopping around a lot.
Does Anne Neville come to England or Does she stay in France?
Is her child a boy or a girl?
And most importantly,since the butterflies are hella slow, would that mean that Westminster could survive Tewkesbury (OK, this one has remained consistent,he dies, but him living,Neville birthing a girl,and Henry being boinked off would make a MUCH more interesting TL.)

The details of this TL are flopping around a lot.
Does Anne Neville come to England or Does she stay in France?
Is her child a boy or a girl?
And most importantly,since the butterflies are hella slow, would that mean that Westminster could survive Tewkesbury (OK, this one has remained consistent,he dies, but him living,Neville birthing a girl,and Henry being boinked off would make a MUCH more interesting TL.)

Boinked off? And if EoW lives, he might have married elsewhere.

Yes they would be, but I doubt they would be against to return to their origins if Edward IV died and Lanacstrian’s offer was generous enough (specially if OTL Edward V is born as girl or do not survive)
The Woodville's owe their position, power at court, everything to the Yorkists, an Ed5 born female would be supported by them.(So would Elizabeth of York, since she's higher in succession)

The Woodville's owe their position, power at court, everything to the Yorkists, an Ed5 born female would be supported by them.(So would Elizabeth of York, since she's higher in succession)
Absolutely WRONG. The Woodvilles had a good enough standing also in the Lancastrian court, specially Jacquetta of Bedford and they are unlikely to say no to Marguerite if she offer a match between Elizabeth, Countess of March and Edward of Westminster. And Marguerite is very likely to offer such match as that would eliminate forever the Yorkist danger. In OTL Elizabeth Woodville accepted who her daughter would be Henry Tudor’s Queen consort (I doubt she had any illusions about the result of the Tudor match) and here in similar circumstances she would not accept a similar place when the dangers for her young daughters is bigger?

Absolutely WRONG. The Woodvilles had a good enough standing also in the Lancastrian court, specially Jacquetta of Bedford and they are unlikely to say no to Marguerite if she offer a match between Elizabeth, Countess of March and Edward of Westminster. And Marguerite is very likely to offer such match as that would eliminate forever the Yorkist danger. In OTL Elizabeth Woodville accepted who her daughter would be Henry Tudor’s Queen consort (I doubt she had any illusions about the result of the Tudor match) and here in similar circumstances she would not accept a similar place when the dangers for her young daughters is bigger?

So you think that Edward IV and Gloucester would just bend the knee to EoW?