WI:Edward of Westminster has a younger twin

With a legit threat to his rule? Yep
And isn't the pod set in 1453? Edward IV might not even become king

It technically is, but my first post states that history of EoW is unchanged until Tewkesbury, because of course, Edmund might have been Alexander the Great in the making and thus win the war with Yorks for his brother's sake.

It technically is, but my first post states that history of EoW is unchanged until Tewkesbury, because of course, Edmund might have been Alexander the Great in the making and thus win the war with Yorks for his brother's sake.
He might also have his father in the making and **** things up more for the Lancastrians than OTL.
He's descended from both Charles VI and Henry VI, he's probably gonna have some psychological problems.

He might also have his father in the making and **** things up more for the Lancastrians than OTL.
He's descended from both Charles VI and Henry VI, he's probably gonna have some psychological problems.

He is descended from Charles VI through Henry VI, though, and of course he might so to cut down possibities, I've decided for him to have laid-back and smart, but not overtly martial personality, so his existence starts affecting things after Tewkesbury.

Edmund can marry Isabel of Castile and Margaret marries Henry IV of Castile, this would cause a Plantagenet Castile, assuming Henry IV is impotent but the Aragonese would be forced to ally with Louis XI to avoid a Castilian conquest of Aragon here.

He is descended from Charles VI through Henry VI, though, and of course he might so to cut down possibities, I've decided for him to have laid-back and smart, but not overtly martial personality, so his existence starts affecting things after Tewkesbury.
"Of course he might so to cut down possibilities "? I don't get you....
As for his personality, it's your wish, but I don't see him winning against the Yorkists without being another Henry V.

Wasn't it because he couldn't raise money or find the money to back him for it that he turned it down? Ergo his "snark" might have simply been sour grapes?
Looking into it now, best I can find is that his royal dad couldn't pay enough when he was 10ish so the Pope revoked the offer before he was of age.

I do believe Edward IV of England my live longer because he will not go to fat if he still has enemy's to kill it would keep him Sharp political and martial skills in good form.

Still, I think that if Henry Tudor managed to win against the Yorkists than Edmund could do as well as him.
The yorkists were divided OTL when Tudor came.
Here, they're united, and Edward IV is still alive(probably), the most Edmund can hope for is getting lucky and killing Edward IV AND OTLs Richard III if he wants a shot at being king

So you think that Edward got so decadent IOTL because he had no enemy to kill?
It is hard to tell he married Elizabeth woodville for love or lust which was a bad decision but I think he learned what a strong kings was when he defeated the 16th earl of Warwick Richard The kingmaker. I also believe that he it kind of like Robert Baratheon or I should say the Robert is like Edward IV of England because with out ware they are not as focus on the country. I do believe that reading the Hollow Crown the wars of the Roses by Dan Jones does provide inside I would also recommend watching his documentaries on the subject.

It is hard to tell he married Elizabeth woodville for love or lust which was a bad decision but I think he learned what a strong kings was when he defeated the 16th earl of Warwick Richard The kingmaker. I also believe that he it kind of like Robert Baratheon or I should say the Robert is like Edward IV of England because with out ware they are not as focus on the country. I do believe that reading the Hollow Crown the wars of the Roses by Dan Jones does provide inside I would also recommend watching his documentaries on the subject.
It was lust, definitely lust

The yorkists were divided OTL when Tudor came.
Here, they're united, and Edward IV is still alive(probably), the most Edmund can hope for is getting lucky and killing Edward IV AND OTLs Richard III if he wants a shot at being king

Or he might wait and strike after Edward IV died, after all Henry Tudor was close in age to him.

Or he might wait and strike after Edward IV died, after all Henry Tudor was close in age to him.

Would depend. Edward IV dying with an underage heir and an ambitious brother was a perfect storm. Even if Edward had lived only until the end of 1483 - long enough to see Elizabeth of York married to Emperor Maximilian or that Marie of Burgundy's death was avoided and so Liz was due to marry Charles VIII - things would be different. Deposing a king who has zero allies abroad is a VERY different matter to deposing an underage king who is brother-in-law to the future emperor or even an adult king (had Edward IV lasted until 1486/87)