It's not the colours, it's the prominence. England was held superior to Wales. This lead to Henry VIII directly incorporating Wales into England OTL.
The best you can get of a Tudor Flag of England-Wales is below where the green shield stands in for whatever Arms are attributed to Wales.
View attachment 582126
I understand that the Welsh part can't be as prominent as the others on the flag, I though just the green lining around the white cross and saltire would be enough without overshadowing the other parts (or maybe I'm not noticing something and prominence in this case is something else, I'm not that well versed in heraldry to be sincere)

I understand that the Welsh part can't be as prominent as the others on the flag, I though just the green lining around the white cross and saltire would be enough without overshadowing the other parts (or maybe I'm not noticing something and prominence in this case is something else, I'm not that well versed in heraldry to be sincere)
Let me ask a question instead.
Do you understand why Brittany isn't visible on the French flag?

Can someone please make a Mercator wiki map of Russia in Dark Green with a yellow star where Moscow is and with Alaska, along with the former USSR territories in Light Green? the map would have Lakes as well

Could anyone make a Modern Map with the Untied States controlling the Baja Penensula and Canada controlling the Oregon Country?
d339355f3ea7bb07b52e1e904e3674988baa1350_1.jpg

64771-004-309725B0.gif

edit: oh and add the Island of Youth (Cuba) as a American Territory.

Last edited: