WI: Alexander the Great born a girl?

Something I thought about a bit was the consequences of Alexander being born a girl. What if this was actually the case? Who is most likely to succeed the throne of Macedon? Who does this "Alexandra" get married to?

Alexander's half-brother Philip III, I think. Of course, he wasn't considered the brightest bulb, so someone else would probably have served as the power behind the throne. I don't know if TTL's Alexandra would fit the bill, though.

More prosaically, Philip probably sidelines Olympias much earlier and goes looking for another chief wife who can give him sons.

If he still has no capable sons at the time of his death, a plausible candidate is his nephew Amyntas (son of his brother Perdiccas III) who had briefly been child-king before Philip seized the throne. (OTL when Alexander succeeded Philip he promptly had Amyntas killed).

"Alexandra" is born, Macedon might expand a bit more but in the end the Persian Empire doesn't fall, and world history drastically changes

Dolan

Banned
He did.

And I can't be the only one picturing "Alexandra" as having a Saberface.
If Alexandra is Saber, and Philip died on schedule, she'll just sit her eldest brother on the Throne, duelling several army officers who didn't obey her, before then started conquering Persian Empire anyway.

She will basically kicks Persian ass just like her male counterpart does OTL.

Ohh no you don’t Rider is by far one of the greatest characters and reason I could not like any of the other Fate like the one with him, the part after Riders defeat, with Waver telling Gilgamesh that he was ordered to keep living, still brings manly tears to my face ;(

(“Gilgamesh: Boy, are you Rider's master?
Waver: No. I'm-his servant.
Gilgamesh: But then boy, if you're truly loyal, your duty is to avenge your fallen king.
Waver: If I challenge you, I will die.
Gilgamesh: Of course.
Waver: That won't do. I have been ordered to live.
Gilgamesh: [after a few moments, Gilgamesh sighs and turns] Your loyalty is splendid! Never tarnish it.”)

Something I thought about a bit was the consequences of Alexander being born a girl. What if this was actually the case? Who is most likely to succeed the throne of Macedon? Who does this "Alexandra" get married to?
More prosaically, Philip probably sidelines Olympias much earlier and goes looking for another chief wife who can give him sons.

If he still has no capable sons at the time of his death, a plausible candidate is his nephew Amyntas (son of his brother Perdiccas III) who had briefly been child-king before Philip seized the throne. (OTL when Alexander succeeded Philip he promptly had Amyntas killed).
Didn't Alexander have another half-brother? Caranus?
“Alexandra“ will be likely called Kleopatra, with her younger sister likely called Eurydike after their grandmother (Philip renamed at least one wife and likely two after his mother so the name is possible)

Caranus was likely still a child, so if Philip died at the OTL time his heir will be his nephew (and son-in-law) Amyntas who had married Kynnane, Philip’s eldest daughter

Caranus was likely still a child, so if Philip died at the OTL time his heir will be his nephew (and son-in-law) Amyntas who had married Kynnane, Philip’s eldest daughter

That's not a given though. Philip was rather young when he died, and if he'd avoided assassination (or it had been butterflied) he could have lived long enough for Caranus to be an adult.

That's not a given though. Philip was rather young when he died, and if he'd avoided assassination (or it had been butterflied) he could have lived long enough for Caranus to be an adult.
Exactly what I had said. Still without Alexander, if Philip do not marry the young macedon Kleopatra Eurydike (who for me is likely Caranus’ mother), Amyntas is the most credible heir of Philip