FaceApp_1599943904677.jpg

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

1439515249_92fbc522d7_n.jpg

Cover of the Japanese edition of Rolling Stone Magazine featuring former Japanese toon pop sensation and political exile, Ayanami Rei.​

Ms. Ayanami is an outspoken critic of her home country of Japan’s persecution of its Toon minority, its Ainu minority, protests the continued Japanese occupation of Korea after the colony briefly gained independence in 1960 before being re-invaded and this time directly annexed into the Empire of Japan as an overseas prefectures rather being a colony once more. After Rei did a concert outside Akihabara in 1990 to commemorate tenth anniversary of the “Akihabara Massacre”, the then 17 year old toon girl was forced to flee Japan for the United States when the civilian equivalent to the Kempeitai, the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu (Special Higher Police), came looking for her.

Rei now lives in San Francisco and has started to date an American toon girl named Adora.
I would love to see more of this world.

here my take of a dark age/GOT/dark fantsyAmerica
E2808D89-C2E5-427E-9A86-28DF12413CDA.jpeg

Train belonging to The Holy Congress of Ohio sending aid to the Supreme Confederate Court of Kanawha during the “Third Appalachian War” in the year of 2178.
39504EFF-BECE-47DB-BB05-BC4A8FE5D39A.jpeg

Knights of the Presidency Of Nova Afrika near the Kingdom of Louisiana and near New Austin after securing and alliance with both Louisiana through marriage of Vice Count David Spiked and Speaker Of The House Keeshana Nichol, then finding allies with the New Texan Republic after promising them access to Oil and Trade routs through out the south as well as a chance to get rid of its enemy to the south, lastly an unlikely alliance with Dixie both due to the marriage of Lemon Beauregard and their shared faith in the Baptist Faith this would form the bases of the First Crusade 2296.
1599952666988.jpeg

One of the members of the klans of Cascadia fishing boats near the city of FairBanks (2117).
1599952849600.jpeg

Members of The United Pacific Syndicate move into to Jefferson after defeating the Francisco Remnant (2286).

FaceApp_1599965112787.jpg

Sigourney Weaver absolutely gitty as she accepted the Oscar for best Actress in the 61st academy awards ceremony in 1987 for Aliens

here my take of a dark age/GOT/dark fantsyAmerica
View attachment 582857
Train belonging to The Holy Congress of Ohio sending aid to the Supreme Confederate Court of Kanawha during the “Third Appalachian War” in the year of 2178.
View attachment 582860
Knights of the Presidency Of Nova Afrika near the Kingdom of Louisiana and near New Austin after securing and alliance with both Louisiana through marriage of Vice Count David Spiked and Speaker Of The House Keeshana Nichol, then finding allies with the New Texan Republic after promising them access to Oil and Trade routs through out the south as well as a chance to get rid of its enemy to the south, lastly an unlikely alliance with Dixie both due to the marriage of Lemon Beauregard and their shared faith in the Baptist Faith this would form the bases of the First Crusade 2296.
View attachment 582864
One of the members of the klans of Cascadia fishing boats near the city of FairBanks (2117).
View attachment 582865
Members of The United Pacific Syndicate move into to Jefferson after defeating the Francisco Remnant (2286).
I was thinking about doing a mini TL on this would anyone be interested?. Also where would I post this ASB or future history?

And you shall in due time, don't know what to call it though.
Maybe the name could be its a mad, mad world since toons are usually crazy. Or maybe "duck season, no rabbit" season in reference to one of cartoons greats jokes. One final name I can think of is "that's all folks" in reference to another famous cartoon saying.

Maybe the name could be its a mad, mad world since toons are usually crazy. Or maybe "duck season, no rabbit" season in reference to one of cartoons greats jokes. One final name I can think of is "that's all folks" in reference to another famous cartoon saying.
I like "It's a Mad, Mad World".

1439515249_92fbc522d7_n.jpg

Cover of the Japanese edition of Rolling Stone Magazine featuring former Japanese toon pop sensation and political exile, Ayanami Rei.​

Ms. Ayanami is an outspoken critic of her home country of Japan’s persecution of its Toon minority, its Ainu minority, and protests the continued Japanese occupation of Korea after the country briefly regained independence in 1960 before being re-invaded and this time directly annexed into the Empire of Japan as an overseas prefectures rather becoming a colony again. After Rei did a concert outside Akihabara in 1990 to commemorate tenth anniversary of the “Akihabara Massacre”, the then 17 year old toon girl was forced to flee Japan for the United States when the civilian equivalent to the Kempeitai, the Tokubetsu Kōtō Keisatsu or Tōkko (Special Higher Police), came looking for her.

Rei now lives in San Francisco and has started to date an American toon model named Adora.
So is this the future of the world in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

images - 2020-09-14T065801.044.jpeg

Another protest, this one outside Monrovia, once again calling for the release of independist and leader of the Liberian Independence Movement, Edwin Barclay. (Colourised, 1952)

Barclay was a renouned speaker and man of the Liberian people. He served as the 18th and last President of the Republic of Liberia before the Americans retook control of the government after 100 years of independence, and installed the now American puppet government, the General Governate of the Republic of Liberia, or internationally known as American Liberia. Although not geographically part of the American Sphere of Influence agreed upon by the Axis Powers, it was a strategic position for Washington, as this was their foothold in the African continent. Barclay was first arrested shortly after the end of the war and was held in custody for 2 years, until he was allowed to be released, only to be recaptured and was sentenced to indefinite jailtime for supporting the Liberian Independence Movement.

In his absence, his former Vice President James Skivring Smith Jr took up his role as the speaker and representative of the Movement. As part of his mission, he travelled across the nation, gathering supporters and funds, and also signatures for Barclay's Liberian Independence Act, which needed over 5,000 signatures before it was eligible for discussion in the Liberian Gubernatorial Congress. While all this was happening, he also called for the release of his fellow True Whig and President. A few international organizations also yearning for freedom in their nations reached out to support them, like the Free South Africa Alliance and the Quit Ethiopia Movement. With the release of Barclay, he had gathered over 8,000 signatures for the proposed act, and would later support the creation of the Autonomous Dominion of Liberia, which while nominally still under American rule, was officially catered by their own local politicians.

images - 2020-09-14T072507.572.jpeg

Barclay shortly after rejoining the Liberian Independence Movement, seen here outside the capitol building in Monrovia.

The former President got his freedom after striking a compromise between himself and Governor General Lloyd Fredendall; Barclay would get his freedom and be allowed to rejoin his movement, but at the expense of turning Liberia instead into an Autonomous Dominion of the Free American Empire, but with himself as the President. The prospect of autonomy over a restored republic wasn't favored by the LIM at first, but realizing this was the best thing they are going to get, they decided to support it. Liberia would officially transition into a democracy at the end of the Kalten Krieg, and the Americans would recognize it's independence in 1992.

images - 2020-09-14T074259.344.jpeg

Charles Lindbergh delivering his infamous "Eliminate Liberia" speech in Washington DC.
"I have telephoned the Governor General at Monrovia yesterday, asking him what was going on in the country he was assigned to look over after reading a few headlines from Germany and Italy. He explained to me that he, and under his decree only, that the leader of the Liberian Independence Movement, Edwin Barclay, has been released and paroled from his indefinite life sentence in jail, and has rejoined his organization. He also compromised with the former President, stating that he strived for the creation of an Autonomous Dominion in Liberia, like the Philippines and New Zealand.

I would have accepted his proposal, but not due to the fact he never informed on this plan. Now, I find that unacceptable. It was my duty to give the Executive Order to officially approve his reformation, but it looks like he is not following constitutional protocol. So, I have dispatched the Armed Forces to raise an Expeditionary Force to officially crack down on the Governor General's plan. I didn't wanted for it to come to this moment, but it has to be done. If he is not going to follow the Constitution of the Free American Empire, then I shall take over and make Liberia into an Autonomous Dominion myself. I call upon the appointed commander, Lucian Truscott Jr, Eliminate Liberia!"