Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Not the worst cartographic cock-up on the thread, but still notable. It's a bit hard to see through the clouds, but I'm not sure that's where New York is meant to be ...

woops modded.jpg

(Found here.)

20200516-132659.jpg

This one isn't quite as bad since it's meant to be a joke about the natural borders of Michigan, but the rest of the map is still worth a look. Notable features include Illinois migrating into Iowa, with California dropping in to steal Chicago, while Pennsylvania has retreated into West Virginia to avoid what appears to be a Canadian invasion that has split the state in two, possibly in response to Michigan seizing the Hudson Bay coast. Also of note is the Texan enclave in Ohio, disconnected from the rest of the Texan Empire visible in the bottom left.

20200516-132659.jpg

This one isn't quite as bad since it's meant to be a joke about the natural borders of Michigan, but the rest of the map is still worth a look. Notable features include Illinois migrating into Iowa, with California dropping in to steal Chicago, while Pennsylvania has retreated into West Virginia to avoid what appears to be a Canadian invasion that has split the state in two, possibly in response to Michigan seizing the Hudson Bay coast. Also of note is the Texan enclave in Ohio, disconnected from the rest of the Texan Empire visible in the bottom left.
NONSENSE, if this was depicting Michigan's true natural borders, we'd have all of Lake Michigan and the Toledo Strip!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!

When you have a depiction of the world as a wall decoration you can put the continents into their correct places but you don't have to...

badwalldeco.jpg

And Australia is probably under the bed (making a bad pun on downunder...)

The butchering of several continent’s geography aside, why would Antarctica be included if the question is “where are you from?” . I guess there’s the 10 or so people born in Antarctica, but I think they’re Argentine citizens and would probably consider themselves as such
Yes, I would earlier include, say, New Zealand or Indonesia. But they apperently aren't part of the continents of Oceania and Asia. The same way Corsica and Sardinia aren't part of Europe, Madagascar isn't part of Africa, and Japan, Ceylon and Taiwan aren't part of Asia.