Think about a Vietnam War that lasts for 40 years... What Madness Is This, indeed.
And everything so that later the NUSA collapses in a chaotic clusterfuck. What a deception, fighting years and years in a toxic jungle, losing comrade-patriots daily in the radiation pits, killing your way through burned to the ground villages, all for the invincible New Jerusalem, to end up as a broken cripple in the corner of an asylum room, your sacrifice and hopes teared up by the collapse, abandoned* by the current post-NUSA regime, rambling about the good ol' chucky days, while the TV news talk about the last attack on the frontier by new canaanite troops.

*Some post-NUSA regimes might be critic towards Oswald's policies and the south american war. Being this the madnessverse, the results musn't be pretty to the unwittingly involved.

Whereas Joe Steele would kill you outright for criticism or fouling things up, Oswald will just send you to the New Lands. I expect there will be Redemption Legions of various anti-socials, junkies, those who lost in power struggles back home and just plain crazies to be sent.

And everything so that later the NUSA collapses in a chaotic clusterfuck. What a deception, fighting years and years in a toxic jungle, losing comrade-patriots daily in the radiation pits, killing your way through burned to the ground villages, all for the invincible New Jerusalem, to end up as a broken cripple in the corner of an asylum room, your sacrifice and hopes teared up by the collapse, abandoned* by the current post-NUSA regime, rambling about the good ol' chucky days, while the TV news talk about the last attack on the frontier by new canaanite troops.

*Some post-NUSA regimes might be critic towards Oswald's policies and the south american war. Being this the madnessverse, the results musn't be pretty to the unwittingly involved.
You just described the NUSA collapse in 1.0 version...

But I don’t really know if NUSA would collapse. That is Napo’s plan, but I know that he hinted at an Oswald downfall in 1970s in one of his videos.

Considering the rampant drug addiction, Corporate corruption, political fanaticism and sheer insanity the RU/NUSA is bound to collapse. Heck it should of never have gotten as far as it didn't and should have been a deranged unimportant hermit kingdom, a mere oddity in the politics in North America.

The ending won't be 1.0s. The "Presidential Alert" video was pretty much a 1.0 video. Not saying anything about Oswald's fate but the canon ending will be different enough from 1.0. No one will see it coming. *zips mouth*

I expect there will be Redemption Legions of various anti-socials, junkies, those who lost in power struggles back home and just plain crazies to be sent.

f0eac49e3b85c4dad914c259ab0e916e.jpg

"In the grim-dark future of South America, there is only war."

Last edited:
Just realized why Andrew's broadcast didn't mention vast swathes of the Free World. Or, at least, a reason that makes sense to me:

Not all the Free World is Fundie. All the places neglected are Protestant, not Fundie. Andrew is on the TV network that belongs to the Fundamentalist church. Provided he didn't just forget/fail to mention them, it's very possible that TWBA simply doesn't broadcast there as part of a deal with the non-Fundies to keep the League strong. Oswald seems more concerned with power than the actual AFC Faith, so it's a compromise I could see him being willing to make.

Unrelated, I got some really strong Elvis vibes from Zion. I'm also now really curious as to what happens to July Baker since we know Billy Graham gets with Norma soon. Here's a memable thought:

"Hello Your Excellency, President Joseph Steele, Atheling of our New Jerusalem, it's nice to meet you! My name is Billy Graham, I'm a Cackalack boy turned Second Prophet, and I have a taste for pulled pork, Sweet Victory, and attractive, already married, Yankee women old enough to be my momma, as you can see from my two wives here. All Hail and how do you do?"

*Steele drops dead from moral panic induced heart attack*

I feel like Nordic neopagan fascism is a bit too obvious for WMIT.

Nordic neopagan illuminism OTOH...
Which opens interesting possibilities...
Illuminist black metal?
Also, what about the violent Norwegian-born terrorist organization, Burzum, and its frontman Varg Vikersen?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Norwegian_black_metal_scene
Link to original post with quote from @LostInNewDelhi 's post that inspired me.

Hey, remember how in the TNO mod Berlin gave a chunk of France (Burgundy) to Himmler and the SS as their personal kingdom just to keep them out of german politics? Could Oswald do something similar with Patton and the ORRA?

I mean some of them may be simply too important and famous to kill them, so Oswald may have no other option than kick them out of the RU. Just give them the less irradiated part of South America and let them do their own thing.

Concept: Patton dies via nuclear explosion. He becomes convinced that if he absorbs the raw power produced by an atomic bomb, his Fluids will become "hyper-invigorated" and he'll be able to walk and might gain some sort of supernatural power, not to mention be able to fully bone again. He actually orders ORRA to nuke him, and he's vaporized in the desert

Concept: Patton dies via nuclear explosion. He becomes convinced that if he absorbs the raw power produced by an atomic bomb, his Fluids will become "hyper-invigorated" and he'll be able to walk and might gain some sort of supernatural power, not to mention be able to fully bone again. He actually orders ORRA to nuke him, and he's vaporized in the desert
You could say... :cool: he went out with a bang!

Feynman picture saved for future use. lol

BTW, guys, September 13th marks two full years since the reboot began! November 10th will mark EIGHT YEARS since the launch of WMIT 1.0 as well!

I regret that the second year of WMIT 2.0 hasn't been as productive as the first was chapter amount wise, but it's all from scratch and not based on 1.0 anymore, as well as it being 2020. lol

Last edited: