• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Boris

Banned
That's a great looking map! Inkscape is hard, and it looks like you're learning fast! As someone who once lived in Shitsville, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that Goodville is not too far away. And I'm quite perplexed by the Roman numerals. If I ignore the vertical line right after the 2 C's, then the map takes place in 1971. If I interpret the line as a one, then I don't think there's a standard way to evaluate the number. Maybe that would subtract one, giving us 1970?

I think the line is an L that was accidentally lowercasened

That's a great looking map! Inkscape is hard, and it looks like you're learning fast! As someone who once lived in Shitsville, I guess I can take comfort in the fact that Goodville is not too far away. And I'm quite perplexed by the Roman numerals. If I ignore the vertical line right after the 2 C's, then the map takes place in 1971. If I interpret the line as a one, then I don't think there's a standard way to evaluate the number. Maybe that would subtract one, giving us 1970?
Thanks! Crazy Boris is correct it's an accidental lowercase L, which should yield 2774 (2020 2021 Gregorian).
And for what it's worth, OTL Shitsville is a lovely city.

Enormously Balkanized world.png

Mass Balkanisation!

I like that FOR ONCE Austria-Hungary split up without Cisleithania getting swallowed into a Grossdeutschland! I'm assuming that's b/c the Poles conquered N Germany... and assumed control over the sprawling Mittelafrika protectorate ;)
no, i'm guessing that it's because the German government was more Very Protestant than IOTL

wtf map.png

A world where Russia is fascist, Germany is communist. The Anglo-Saxon invaded Ireland, the celts flee to Britannia. also Portugal united Iberia.

Okay, so some time ago, I had made a map of a fictional continent with the intent of going over the different regions and cultures through the personal writings of a monk/explorer sent by his king to explore the lands to the north of the "great sea of sand. Along with that I also made a map showing what that continent might look like in a potential "modern day." Today I'll be violating your eyes with a thingy showing all existing territorial claims/disputes/whatever you want to call it in this modern day map.
overlappingclaims.png

Last edited: