A Blank Map Thread

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Great Map. Just a small nitpick but Corsica belongs to the French National Republic. Also, Ukraine is I belive independent and not a german puppet but other that Great Map!
Fixed.
kaiserreich map.png

Last edited:
Still not blank maps

What is the definition of a 'blank map?"

I figure it's one without color or labels, even if there are national or sub-national borders.

These maps with colors and labels, it seems to me, belong in the map thread, which is now on it's 20th incarnation.

There is a thread for more outrageous alt-history maps, that is the kind that in any reasonable mind require the intervention of alien space bats: the ASB Map Thread.

Then there is a thread for maps set in the future.

I'd also like to recommend to users when they want a specific map that instead of posting a request, use the search function and indicate you're searching this thread, which only works if you are on this thread when you click on the magnifying glass icon. You'll probably find what you're looking for much faster. (I suspect those who respond to such requests actually got an answer by doing a search, oh well.)

British Eesti TL.png

Alternate WW1 - Anglo-German Alliance
Continental Entente vs Central Powers

Central Powers Won

PS:Estonia/British Baltics is a British Depedency/Dominion/Protectorate and Britanny is a Puppet,Japan Puppeted Vietnam,Laos and Camboja,Ukraine,White Ruthenia,Lithuania/German Baltics,Poland,Belgrade Autonomous Banate/Desporate,Don and Kuban are under Austro-German Influence,North Caucasus,Armenia,Georgia Azerbaijan and Jabar Shammar are under Ottoman Influence,Turkestan is Under Persian Influence,All Influence Zones of Russia in China(Including Tuva and Bogd Khanate of Mongolia) are now under Japanese Influence,the same to French Influence Zone in China,Albania probably will Fall to Italian Influence

how would be this Map in M-BAM and World-A?

qazse

Gone Fishin'
View attachment 577812
Alternate WW1 - Anglo-German Alliance
Continental Entente vs Central Powers

Central Powers Won

PS: Estonia/British Baltics is a British Dependency/Dominion/Protectorate and Britanny is a Puppet, Japan Puppeted Vietnam, Laos and Camboja, Ukraine, White Ruthenia, Lithuania/German Baltics, Poland, Belgrade Autonomous Banate/Despotate, Don and Kuban are under Austro-German Influence, North Caucasus, Armenia, Georgia Azerbaijan and Jabar Shammar are under Ottoman Influence, Turkestan is Under Persian Influence, All Influence Zones of Russia in China(Including Tuva and Bogd Khanate of Mongolia) are now under Japanese Influence, the same to French Influence Zone in China, Albania probably will Fall to Italian Influence

how would be this Map in M-BAM and World-A?
This would be more suitable for the Map Thread.