WIP Map Thread

Gian

Banned
Is this any more clear yet guys (and I got a better flag)?

Also the depictions are put together using Photoshop. Will fix once everything is finished (including minis for languages, climate, and economy)
christian-andalus.png

Gian

Banned
Cross-posting this:
Finally managed to finish the top-left portion of the map (at least to the part I want it in the end). New map though (it's simple). Now do you guys see the PoD-ish.

Also, one question, should I keep the Euro-shield or not?
christian-andalus.png

NewTo2WW2(1948).png

well, here is the next map, i might make a new thread for my maps, dont really think its necessary but its food for thought. just need to write up lore and ill throw this one onto the map thread.

8E96725E-F9EC-4E00-99F8-FD445D80D6F5.png

A Mosaic Earth I'm working on. Full list of confirmed territories:
1983: Doomsday: Australia (what's left)
A More Perfect Union: What's left of America (south of OTL US-Canada border); American West Africa
Affilated States of Boreoamerica: Upper Country (south of OTL US-Canada border), Illinois, Ohio, Allegheny, Iroquois, West Connecticut, Carolina, Watauga, Cherokee, Labrador, all Caribbean possessions
Ĉio Sub la Steloj (my owh FHTL): Canada south of 55°N and west of OTL Quebec; Japanese Sakhalin and Kuriles
Golden Island to the West: California
Hatsunia: Hatsunia minus the western island
Lone Star Republic: Texas and Coahuila Commonwealths
Of Droughts and Flooding Rains: All Australian states except Australasia
Oh I Wish I was in Dixie: What's left save Virginia and North Carolina
Our Fair Country: New England
Overwatch: Watchpoint: Gibraltar, including all heroes
Super Mario Odyssey: New Donk City, placed near Staten Island
The American Dream: Quebec and Montreal, coterminous with OTL Quebec and south of 55°N; Singapore
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Hyrule, enlarged and placed in southeast Africa
Tomorrow Country: Canada north of 55°N; Mandatory Australia
Union of American Realms: Transylvania, Gerogia, West Florida, East Florida, Mayaimi
More are planned, including some from Hail, Britannia, Thousand Week Reich, and We Will Conquer the World!.

0temp.png

Here's the latest map from my alternate geography timeline, Earth 172. Topography is still very much in-progress, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks so far, what do y'all think?