Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

OTL maps are permitted as long as they are original work (though rarely a popular choice). Bob's entry technically meets the requirements; as it is a contest, I'll leave it to the voters to decide whether they like his interpretation.

ALrifht seems kinda weird to accept it over a self contradicting technicality “they don’t count because they aren’t citizen” and “they aren’t citizen because I don’t consider them to be despite having passports”
But I won’t bitch further, just seems weird

Wait submission ends at like Monday morning UTC or more end of Monday In Europe or America?

As in is there 24 h or 48 left

Oops, sorry - my internal clock has gotten screwed up and I was thinking that yesterday was Sunday for some reason. Entries close Monday evening, US Eastern Time.

A few suggestions for next MotF

On the Move: Depict a country that has a large nomadic population

Speaking in Tongues: Depict a country where only a very small percent of the country speaks the official language.

I'll also resubmit:
Rock the Casbah
Create a map showing a form of entertainment or recreation in a majority-Muslim country

Speaking in Tongues: Depict a country where only a very small percent of the country speaks the official language.

I'll also resubmit:

I like speaking in tongues, some potential for a varieties of empires, recent conquests, colonies and artificial states or ludicrous government

Congratulations to @Prince di Corsica for a decisive victory in MotF 221, with his map "Territorios Antarcticos Portugueses!"

New threads are now posted:
MotF 222: The Vast Expanse - Voting Thread
MotF 223: The Black Sheep - Entry Thread

I'll also resubmit:
Rock the Casbah: Create a map showing a form of entertainment or recreation in a majority-Muslim country

I like the first two; we could run either of those at some point. I'm a little leery of the third one - the name is cute, but it seems like a pretty specific subject. I'd want to be sure there were several people interested in entering before running that one.

Congratulations to @Prince di Corsica for a decisive victory in MotF 221, with his map "Territorios Antarcticos Portugueses!"

I like the first two; we could run either of those at some point. I'm a little leery of the third one - the name is cute, but it seems like a pretty specific subject. I'd want to be sure there were several people interested in entering before running that one.

Can the black sheep be a group of multiple technically first level divisions but that form a clearly defined distinct region within a larger country

Could the region in question be a Constituent state similar to what goes on in the U.K.?

FWIW, I have an idea I like for "Rock the Casbah."

Oh... The map I'm working on is also of Florida. The POD and overall "black sheepness" is different, but even so, now I don't know if I should post it to the contest
Oh, if you... need my permission or anything, it's completely fine! Honestly you could've had a similar POD as mine (even though mine is technically undefined) and I wouldn't mind at all! Even with a similar premise, I know our maps would be different, and that's all that matters to me!!
Good luck, you probably got this in the bag!

Oh, if you... need my permission or anything, it's completely fine! Honestly you could've had a similar POD as mine (even though mine is technically undefined) and I wouldn't mind at all! Even with a similar premise, I know our maps would be different, and that's all that matters to me!!
Good luck, you probably got this in the bag!

I appreciate your blessing. I'll see what I'll do, and blame this issue on either great minds thinking alike or simply Florida being the platonic ideal for a black sheep State x'D