Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

He would be very good on it and if play his card right, would be the official voice of Spyro even on later movies. i think Smith could work well for Hunter,,carrey might be for other movie
Smith as Hunter would work. I could just see him as the audience surrogate. The everyman who witnesses all this weird stuff while also being a complete coward.
Edit: I just realized that Eli Marienthal, who played Hogarth in the Iron Giant, could also do Spyro. As for Barathelos, I'm divided between Christopher Mconald (Agent Kent) or Mike Pollock (Pointing this out now, 4KIDS ain't touching Sonic at all.)

Last edited:
After reading through this, I realize just how bad Square needs both The Spirits Within and FF10 to be successful. While I think Sakaguchi would probably retain his position as EVP, Tomoyuki Takeuchi the current Chairman, and Hisashi Suzuki the current President and CEO are going to be fired, merger with Enix or not.

Attachments

• RPG SALES, 4 TO SEVENTH GEN.png
    RPG SALES, 4 TO SEVENTH GEN.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 76
After reading through this, I realize just how bad Square needs both The Spirits Within and FF10 to be successful. While I think Sakaguchi would probably retain his position as EVP, Tomoyuki Takeuchi the current Chairman, and Hisashi Suzuki the current President and CEO are going to be fired, merger with Enix or not.
And Because of? those are NA only sales, and Square was popular, was OTL bomb of TSW that erased their PS1 era profit, but FFX was popular enough to keep it afloat

And Because of? those are NA only sales, and Square was popular, was OTL bomb of TSW that erased their PS1 era profit, but FFX was popular enough to keep it afloat
Its more because during 2000, Square reported a financial loss. That year saw Threads of Fate, The Bouncer, Driving Emotion Type-S all bomb along with FF9, Parasite Eve 2 under performing when compared to their predecessors.

Its more because during 2000, Square reported a financial loss. That year saw Threads of Fate, The Bouncer, Driving Emotion Type-S all bomb along with FF9, Chrono Cross, and Parasite Eve 2 under performing when compared to their predecessors.
YEAH OTL all their eggs where on the movie and OTL that one bombed, FFX was a small miraccle for them. Thanks the explanation buddy

Hey 250K copies for a mediocre Beat em up was decent, in japan sold better, the same ToF but yeah others..

Last edited:
Again those numbers are OTL, here Square being multiplatform early could help them..or could be worse because the extra work making other consoles version too...

It can go either way. Would anyone be okay woth Square bringing games over to the Pluto and the Neptune?
That wasn't already multiplatform, i call out megafigther hestitation, he should make everyone multi since day one them(the big loser there would be sony, very little first parties besides Gran Turismo and APe escape)

I treat as everyone is multiplatform, except first and second parties of course

The irony, i use that chart to show people that before 2010, rpg not name FF rarely sold, didn't realize how fast square collapse in sales

That wasn't already multiplatform, i call out megafigther hestitation, he should make everyone multi since day one them(the big loser there would be sony, very little first parties besides Gran Turismo and APe escape)

I treat as everyone is multiplatform, except first and second parties of course

The irony, i use that chart to show people that before 2010, rpg not name FF rarely sold, didn't realize how fast square collapse in sales
Even worse, that chart probably explained why Bernie Stolar wouldn't bring RPG's over to the Saturn. He could just look at the sales of games like Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force, and feel justiie in his decision making.

Even worse, that chart probably explained why Bernie Stolar wouldn't bring RPG's over to the Saturn. He could just look at the sales of games like Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force, and feel justiie in his decision making.
Yeah Again Nintendo did pushed RPG hard, have the PS1 launched early, Nintendo was willingly to localize Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean but change of videogame snes market make them to back down. Again we learned that Kalinsje did boycotted PSIV for a while too

Honestly, my main hesitance toward multi-platforming was because of the competitive nature of the three companies at this time. The big three were trying to make their console the one to own. However, I will retcon the Final Fantasy series as going multi-platform with FF7, on the condition that each of the versions (Ultra, PS1 and Saturn) all had an exclusive version of who Sephiroth kills (Aerith is still the canon one, but the other two consoles get Tifa or Barrett dying.)

Now, in the words of Thomas Jefferson, what did I miss?

Last edited:
Honestly, my main hesitance toward multi-platforming was because of the competitive nature of the three companies at this time. Th
Yeah but multiplaform aalways existed, CAPCOM, Midway,etc, If anything show all three have not money to overmoneyhat.

And Please don't use P2S ideas. Just KISS it, aerith died the same all version.

Yeah but multiplaform aalways existed, CAPCOM, Midway,etc, If anything show all three have not money to overmoneyhat.

And Please don't use P2S ideas. Just KISS it, aerith died the same all version.

Fair enough, I only really considered the split deaths thing because Sony had made similar demands from developers before (which is why their version of Mega Man 8 came with a commemorative booklet.)

Also, considering casting for Edward/Dan Barrows for Clock Tower 2 and cursing the fact that Miko Hughes would be 17 by 2003.

Anyway, let's look to find some actresses around Hathaway's age to fill out some roles for Clock Tower.

Also, anything you guys need me to sign off on for the animated movies?

Fair enough, I only really considered the split deaths thing because Sony had made similar demands from developers before (which is why their version of Mega Man 8 came with a commemorative booklet.)
Yeah but seems too convulted specially as here Nintendo and SEGA are in far better shape OTL, sony might have more leverage, like Square just publishing other too if become too much, that work well all third parties and would make all to make more first party titles too

Also, considering casting for Edward/Dan Barrows for Clock Tower 2 and cursing the fact that Miko Hughes would be 17 by 2003.

Anyway, let's look to find some actresses around Hathaway's age to fill out some roles for Clock Tower.

Also, anything you guys need me to sign off on for the animated movies?
Sorry for the silence on this end, school just started back up for me and I've been drowning in work. All that's left for Spyro is to write the final fight. As for Klonoa, as for distributing how about Paramount gets this one as a bit of a lead in to coerce Namco to do Tekken?

Oof, good luck trying to make a credible movie out of tekken! While the fights are pretty easy to do, the whole ridiculous mishima family drama and the devil gene/hokeyness is gonna be a hard sell...unless you go the tekken 4 route and make it more realistic/somber?

Oof, good luck trying to make a credible movie out of tekken! While the fights are pretty easy to do, the whole ridiculous mishima family drama and the devil gene/hokeyness is gonna be a hard sell...unless you go the tekken 4 route and make it more realistic/somber?
That is the thing...a Tekken movie should goes full spectacle, with maybe some dark realization how much the mishima zaibatsu have fucked his member at the long to the time(literally fucked...see jin mom and his cousin)