Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Does anyone have a patch for the planned Qattara Depression Project?
1594699064902.png

I made the attempt a while back. Not great, I admit.

C'mon guys! I'm still waiting for my second Punic war map. I'm too incompetent to draw maps. I'd show you my attempts but they're completely, undeniably, pathetic.

unknown.png

November 20 1815, End of the Napoleonic Wars
Awesome map! A few things on Argentina: Buenos Aires was not part of the Federal League at the time (and never was). I would really show the Chaco region the same way you show the Patagonia, as control over the region was nonexistant. Also, the borders of *Uruguay (called Provincia Oriental at the time) were slightly north of what they are today. Other than that, the map is really good!

Crazy Boris

Banned
Awesome map! A few things on Argentina: Buenos Aires was not part of the Federal League at the time (and never was). I would really show the Chaco region the same way you show the Patagonia, as control over the region was nonexistant. Also, the borders of *Uruguay (called Provincia Oriental at the time) were slightly north of what they are today. Other than that, the map is really good!
1815-20_November2.png

Done. Also added insets for Pohnpei and Grande Comore, since I forgot those before.

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

Alright, new version, I've (hopefully) fixed the French and Qing internals, and I added Ndwandwe and Rotuma, which I forgot before.
I'll try and get a labelled version done soon

1227.png

I made a QBAM for 1 January 1227. Note that I didn't bother to do the Americas and the colour scheme used is somewhat idiosyncratic, but I thought I'd share it here.

Smurf invasion!!
I remember reading somewhere that blue was a color used by many steppe nomads in a pseudo-heraldric manner, so it isn't as innapropriate as one might think.
And perhaps instead of thinking "Smurfs", think "Ultramarines", which have never, ever been considered big blue Smurfs by anyone - certainly not by any adepts of the Blood Angels.

I remember reading somewhere that blue was a color used by many steppe nomads in a pseudo-heraldric manner, so it isn't as innapropriate as one might think.
And perhaps instead of thinking "Smurfs", think "Ultramarines", which have never, ever been considered big blue Smurfs by anyone - certainly not by any adepts of the Blood Angels.

I for one would love to see a chapter of ultramarines taking on those damn Smurfs xenos

Crazy Boris

Banned
I'd love to hear any specific corrections you have.

-I don't think the Cook Islands were ever under Tongan rule
-Georgia should be bigger, extending east more
-Kilwa goes too far inland and should be more restricted to the coast
-Norse Greenland (as far as I know) was a colony of Iceland rather than an independent entity
-Rapa Nui should just be the one island and not that one further east

That's pretty much it, everything else is perfect as far as I can tell