Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Natalie portman would be interesting, too...she did eventually do a similar psychological horror-type movie in the black swan years later, so she can pull it off...The problem is that she might be more well known due to star wars, so she might be expensive...And, since clock tower most likely won't have a big budget due to being a niche game and an uknown property, we might go with hathaway, instead. She is still relatively well known due to princess diary, but She didn't have a reputation yet, so she'll be cheaper.

Natalie portman would be interesting, too...she did eventually do a similar psychological horror-type movie in the black swan years later, so she can pull it off...The problem is that she might be more well known due to star wars, so she might be expensive...And, since clock tower most likely won't have a big budget due to being a niche game and an uknown property, we might go with hathaway, instead. She is still relatively well known due to princess diary, but She didn't have a reputation yet, so she'll be cheaper.
Natalie was actually my first choice, but then I remembered that shooting for Attack of the Clones started in June 2000 and due to reshoots, did not end until March 2001.

Well, looks we got a Jennifer Simpson. Now, let's see who we've got left to cast.

Let's see, we got Jennifer's three friends who will be the victims of this film.

1596241027438.png

1596241066231.png

1596241102592.png

And there's the Barrows family.

1596241501622.png

1596241547087.png

1596241639681.png

There isn't a full picture for Simon that doesn't obscure his face, but since he's been living in a cage in a shed, living on human corpses. Just to give you an idea of what we're looking for actor-wise.

There isn't a full picture for Simon that doesn't obscure his face, but since he's been living in a cage in a shed, living on human corpses. Just to give you an idea of what we're looking for actor-wise.
We could use a Celebrity VA and a make up actor...or if we need full actor..is James Todd Spader Avaialble? or might cost a little too much?

We could use a Celebrity VA and a make up actor...or if we need full actor..is James Todd Spader Avaialble? or might cost a little too much?

Wouldn't be the worst option, but if he is too expensive, I'll leave the floor open. His last movie would be The Watcher which did not go well.

Wouldn't be the worst option, but if he is too expensive, I'll leave the floor open. His last movie would be The Watcher which did not go well.
This is pre The practice so might be managable, but yeah, again the other two you need more a VA or physical actors....

Also, what ending are we going for? Does one of the girls need to survive to get the good ending? Cause i rememebr the good ending being pretty somber in tone

Also, does jennifer's three friends have any interesting lore behind them? Cause i don't remember them being memorable...actually, its been a very long time since i've seen clock tower, so i don't really remember anything bar the moments everyone remembers. Still, some of the themes that de palma tackled on sisters might work with clock tower, too.